ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@jai jaganath is like an enlightened sage who has forsaken all this emotions and desire.
Khana khane ka man nahi kar rha yaha pe aur tu bhai mrfa ka namak chidak rha hai😭😭😭
Se I am not sprinkling salt on wound
But logical is that mrfa to be continued chahe jo karna hai karo but depleting sq strength is a large threat to our security apparatus
The way we are going our af won't be able to defend our land forget offensive ops
I don't want to discourage but these critical projects take time we have to accept it better find a solution than crying later bcoz iaf future seems very dime

astransastra

Country flag
There is no point debating characters such as Prof Prodyut Das. The pressure needs to be brought on the IAF chief who like a parrot says - IAF needs 114 MRFA & is on record saying that indigenous fighter jets cannot fill in on behalf of MRFA. I am waiting for the dude to retire & somebody sensible to take his place. This is what happens when you have a lenient administrator manning the MoD. We need the equivalent of T.N.Sesan to read the riot act to the IAF chief & his cohorts. They don't understand any other language. What can the IAF chief do, other than take voluntary retirement? Just accept it, the media will create some circus that will die down the moment some other topic takes center stage.
We miss Mr Parikkar.

Vamsi

Country flag
Makes sense, it was the ADA guys making promises of 2024 first flight .. HAL the actual prototype manufacturer has just given us a dose of reality .. So 2025 last quarter will be roll out assuming 3 years of manufacturing time.
I will add some delay & put it around early 2026...

also if Tejas-Mk2 rollout is Late 2025, then AMCA will be late 2028 & TEDBF will be late 2029 at the earliest....

Gyyan

Country flag
Waiting for alpha defense damage control video to calm myself down.
"See ADA is the owner of project mk2 and hal is the owner of mk1A.
Typically an aircraft takes 36 months to manufacture after CCS clearance.
As the clearance was given in end of 2022 the roll out will be at least at the end of 2025.
Now I see a lot of people complaining ki kaise TAI aur KAI apne dates aage badha rahe hai aur ham piche kyuki critical technologies developed karne me time lagta hai aur hmare jaise log in segment me kaam karte hai unko pata hai ki kitna hard hota hai.
Defence matrix follows.
Tai aur Kai ke dates aage aa rahe hai but aapko dhyan rakhna hoga ki unhe apne kaam me western support hai.
Aur Tai CCS clearence ke phle aircraft build kar rha hai jo ki hmare approach se kaafi alag hai.

Jaha tak rahi baat tejas mk2 to ye jo naye dates hai ye kaafi had tak achievable agar isse compare kare previous dates se to.

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
As the clearance was given in end of 2022 the roll out will be at least at the end of 2025.
Now I see a lot of people complaining ki kaise TAI aur KAI apne dates aage badha rahe hai aur ham piche kyuki critical technologies developed karne me time lagta hai aur hmare jaise log in segment me kaam karte hai unko pata hai ki kitna hard hota hai.
Defence matrix follows.
Tai aur Kai ke dates aage aa rahe hai but aapko dhyan rakhna hoga ki unhe apne kaam me western support hai.
Aur Tai CCS clearence ke phle aircraft build kar rha hai jo ki hmare approach se kaafi alag hai.

Jaha tak rahi baat tejas mk2 to ye jo naye dates hai ye kaafi had tak achievable agar isse compare kare previous dates se to.
What Alpha is saying is true, engineering projects are extremely complex in nature, there is no two way about it.
Agar itni hi problem hai toh mat dekho video, no one is forcing you

Gyyan

Country flag
What Alpha is saying is true, engineering projects are extremely complex in nature, there is no two way about it.
Bro it's a joke and read the first sentence "to calm myself down"
It's more or a compliment if you ask me i know the gist of what he will say still it helps me calm down a lot.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Defence matrix follows.

We can't pressurize our establishment like in case of KAI and TAI
As psu have certain restrictions
So we have to induct mrfa as soon as possible

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Defence matrix follows.

Lo agaya

DumbPilot

Country flag
Why was the CCS approval delayed? There has to be an explanation for that, but most likely not available to us

Corvus Splendens

Country flag
While entire world moves on to sixth gen aircraft we will bring a 4th gen aircraft in 2030s.

Already our infantry looks it came straight out of WW2.

Evolution is happening but backwards.
Only America. It's the same deal like back in 2002, Americans unveiled the op Raptor, everybody else were still transitioning to 4th gen. 4th gen fighters aren't going away anytime soon. Not every mission profile requires sneeky breeky.

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jo bhi ho
In this incident I got to know one thing very well
Vayu aerospace is always accurate and reliable
We got them beaten badly for speaking the truth
I ask sorry to them to doubt their reliability
:hail::hail::hail:

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Well it’s the ADA and HAL bragged as Mk2 is an extension of Mk1A but with a bigger fuselage as the tech and systems are already there. Hell there was even news of initial FBW software completed for an aircraft which was not even approved by CCS. So the expectation was use the existing components, certification would be faster etc. But seems it’s not the case.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Well it’s the ADA and HAL bragged as Mk2 is an extension of Mk1A but with a bigger fuselage as the tech and systems are already there. Hell there was even news of initial FBW software completed for an aircraft which was not even approved by CCS. So the expectation was use the existing components, certification would be faster etc. But seems it’s not the case.
It's a complete new aircraft designed in 2019.
2027 is too unrealistic date for starting production

Aniruddha Mulay

Country flag
Jo bhi ho
In this incident I got to know one thing very well
Vayu aerospace is always accurate and reliable
We got them beaten badly for speaking the truth
I ask sorry to them to doubt their reliability
:hail::hail::hail:
That guy never questioned as to why Sweden took 8 years to deliver Gripen E to Brazil, very well represents where his interests lie

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
Nobody bragged anything here. If the IAF accepted CDR only in November 2021 and the subsequent CCS clearance in Aug 2022 they are not getting a new prototype rolled out in 1 year(2023) or 2 year(2024). Basic common sense.
IMG_20230125_233833.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles