ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

jai jaganath

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I can't understand how Flight international can "imply" that higher indigenization leads to "more control" of LRUs by foreign vendors,

This thread details our MKI effort
Sirji I am really mesmerized by the way u answered those import lovers
I have a question when do u think that existing mk1 will be converted into mk1a

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Today I have watched discussion of Carrom board warriors on YouTube by StratPost (Vayu). You people will be surprised to see that our UN general intelligence is almost equal to South Delhi ki Lavanya. Pure rhetorics.

Bullet points:-

1) I think UN Generals are people who know the least about India, Indian defence and Indian weapons. This is quite obvious when you don't go on floor shope for years.

2) Most all UN Generals are in favour to immediate closer of LCA mk1a and mk2

3) Very very poisonous and Vicious relationship between PSUs and Users. Arjun was Victim of this relation.

4) Offsets/ToT is actually kick back money

5) Even if you have ToT, Raw material should be imported from seller country.

6) Chandigarh lobby is also there. On the Right side first one

Funny thing is this discussion was organised to promote MRFA but it backfired badly. E.R. Sakthivel DFI actually opened the front against organiser on twitter.

Till 2030, we will have only Entertainment, Entertainment and Entertainment from Imported AF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
After @hvtiaf got into the game @ReviewVayu quietly deleted their "tejasMk2 will take 10 to 15 yearz to mature" sooth saying

Gyyan

Country flag
After @hvtiaf got into the game @ReviewVayu quietly deleted their "tejasMk2 will take 10 to 15 yearz to mature" sooth saying
The game has started if they don't show the public how mk2 is going to be shitty why would an average Joe like us think that IAF's decision to get battle tested phoren maal is good.
Almost everybody loves and wants tejas mk1A and mk2 so if "experts" say it's not good enough then the idea of getting a phoren maal isn't bad and so IAF shouldn't be blamed for not choosing the indigenous jet.
It may help negate the pressure on IAF and put some on gov if the gov is pushing for mk2.
Anyway big fan.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Today I have watched discussion of Carrom board warriors on YouTube by StratPost (Vayu). You people will be surprised to see that our UN general intelligence is almost equal to South Delhi ki Lavanya. Pure rhetorics.

Bullet points:-

1) I think UN Generals are people who know the least about India, Indian defence and Indian weapons. This is quite obvious when you don't go on floor shope for years.

2) Most all UN Generals are in favour to immediate closer of LCA mk1a and mk2

3) Very very poisonous and Vicious relationship between PSUs and Users. Arjun was Victim of this relation.

4) Offsets/ToT is actually kick back money

5) Even if you have ToT, Raw material should be imported from seller country.

6) Chandigarh lobby is also there. On the Right side first one

Funny thing is this discussion was organised to promote MRFA but it backfired badly. E.R. Sakthivel DFI actually opened the front against organiser on twitter.

Till 2030, we will have only Entertainment, Entertainment and Entertainment from Imported AF. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Goti the page below , fr my "intimate opinion" on Vayu stratpost conferences on "lca" Tejas of yore

Vayu is at it fr eons

silverghost

Country flag
This is my interaction with "Professor Prodyut Das " who often writes "deep insightful critique" of Tejas, faithfully printed by Vayu Aerospace

Can you believe it?

He hasn't seen 1984 ASR fr decades and "writes" expert opinion pieces on Tejas

There is no point debating characters such as Prof Prodyut Das. The pressure needs to be brought on the IAF chief who like a parrot says - IAF needs 114 MRFA & is on record saying that indigenous fighter jets cannot fill in on behalf of MRFA. I am waiting for the dude to retire & somebody sensible to take his place. This is what happens when you have a lenient administrator manning the MoD. We need the equivalent of T.N.Sesan to read the riot act to the IAF chief & his cohorts. They don't understand any other language. What can the IAF chief do, other than take voluntary retirement? Just accept it, the media will create some circus that will die down the moment some other topic takes center stage.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles