ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
C'maaan it's not that bad.

BTW, can this F414 nozzle be copy-pasted on the AMCA? In that case size of both can be adjusted wrt each other. Because I have a dream, that one day...

View attachment 87071
Would you like to give out some info based on scaling and all work you both have done on mwf

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I guess I am the only 1 who likes Tejas with canards, looks beautiful.
Is not the canards. It's about that ledge they've added in the latest MWF where the canards are mounted.
Would you like to give out some info based on scaling and all work you both have done on mwf
What kind of info?.. The scaling & stuff were already available. Used this & matched with a top-view I recieved from IR.
IMG_20210427_090157.png

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Is not the canards. It's about that ledge they've added in the latest MWF where the canards are mounted.

What kind of info?.. The scaling & stuff were already available. Used this & matched with a top-view I recieved from IR. View attachment 87080
I mean for amca , weapons bay dimensions , space available inside comparison , how wide it's belly is by comparing width of f 414 , and then comparison to f 35 , and something like that

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

What kind of info?.. The scaling & stuff were already available. Used this & matched with a top-view I recieved from IR. View attachment 87080
Not much of a difference in size I see...
1619601807335.jpeg

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Why not use DAS and eliminate IRST.
1619603917381.png

Hari Sud

Country flag
Can a smart person throw some light on single crystal turbine blade. The DRDO has been reported to achieve this feet for a helicopter engine.

Is this development transferable to our other jet engine - Kaveri which is on hard time developing any further.

Gosh!.... no matter how much you try with GE or Sarfran or Brits, non will be willing part with that technology, not at any price. Chinese have unsuccessfully tried to steal it but failed. What is the next option. To me it looks that single crystal turbine blade development is step in the right direction.

Am I right or wrong? ....... I need your expertise to educate us on this forum without giving away any trade secrets.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles