ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
Parashurama, Hanuma and Meghanadha.
All three are Atimaharathis. While Parashurama and Meghanadha through the vidyas they know and astra/sastras their hold, Hanuma is by grace of devas,dikpalas and most importantly his devotion.
Remember even Rama said Hanuma has no known equal adversary. All the weapons have null effect on vayunandan.

Both Hanuma and Bhargava Rama are Chiranjeevis.
Lord Rama and Lakshmana were also atimaharathi in the treatayug,and Krishna and Baldao in the dwapuryug..ParshuRamji was a Maharathi not atimaharathi ..

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
You mean Parshuram and not Ram I think. Kripa charya and Ashwasthama were also chiranjivis.
OT, but couldn't resist pitching in. He said 'Bhargava Rama' not 'Daasharathi Rama'. So it means Parshurama not Rama of Ramayana. In fact usually in our itihaasa and puranas Rama generally is used more to refer to Parshurama , and Raghava is more used to refer to Rama of Ramayana

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
OT, but couldn't resist pitching in. He said 'Bhargava Rama' not 'Daasharathi Rama'. So it means Parshurama not Rama of Ramayana. In fact usually in our itihaasa and puranas Rama generally is used more to refer to Parshurama , and Raghava is more used to refer to Rama of Ramayana
Yes. He was son of Jamadagni of the Bhrigu lineage, hence called Bhargava Rama. His weapon is an axe(parshu) hence his better known name. Raghava Rama is Dasarathi.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Lol. I knew that my guess is very accurate. Now my point, we the Indians have mahapurush in our caste only. Or you can say that we consider only our caste mahapurush as greatest one.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
You are so wrong here. Every caste have legends and great fighters. Kshatriya has more as they were ruling class
I am not in favour of castism. But the way he started to praise Parshuram, I thought to check my understanding about brahmins and their superiority complex. And you saw how correct I was.

AbRaj

Country flag
I am not in favour of castism. But the way he started to praise Parshuram, I thought to check my understanding about brahmins and their superiority complex. And you saw how correct I was.
Brahmins have only few fighters so its obvious. But Parashuram was considered a great fighter

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Brahmins have only few fighters so its obvious. But Parashuram was considered a great fighter
Bhai Aircraft ka naam Parashuram sahi nahi hoga. What if some one thinks to give it a Tamil warrior name like "Imayavaramban Nedun-Cheralatan".
Let the name be like, Tejas, Ojas, Gandeev etc.

AbRaj

Country flag
Bhai Aircraft ka naam Parashuram sahi nahi hoga. What if some one thinks to give it a Tamil warrior name like "Imayavaramban Nedun-Cheralatan".
Let the name be like, Tejas, Ojas, Gandeev etc.
Do you think those responsible for that, are going to read this forum before doing that.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
You are so wrong here. Every caste have legends and great fighters. Kshatriya has more as they were ruling class
Tell you a fact,acc to indian books,human race are the descendents of the rishis which in turn are the sons of brahma..Brahmin, Kshatriya Vaishya and shudra all are the descendents of rishis...

AbRaj

Country flag
Tell you a fact,acc to indian books,human race are the descendents of the rishis which in turn are the sons of brahma..Brahmin, Kshatriya Vaishya and shudra all are the descendents of rishis...
Yaar I’m very weak in our mythology. May be some time in future when I will feel free

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Lord Rama and Lakshmana were also atimaharathi in the treatayug,and Krishna and Baldao in the dwapuryug..ParshuRamji was a Maharathi not atimaharathi ..
No Ram, laxman, bhishma, Arjun, Abhimanyu, Dron, Ashwasthama, God Narasimha etc were Maharathi. Nathi can fight with 5000 soldiers alone. Atirathi can fight with 12 rathod. Maharathi can fight with 12 Ati rathi. Ati Maharathi can fight with 12 maha rathod. Only Indrajeet and lord Parshuram were ati Maharathi. That is why Indrajeet defeated laxman easily.

Steven Rogers

NaPakiRoaster
Country flag
No Ram, laxman, bhishma, Arjun, Abhimanyu, Dron, Ashwasthama, God Narasimha etc were Maharathi. Nathi can fight with 5000 soldiers alone. Atirathi can fight with 12 rathod. Maharathi can fight with 12 Ati rathi. Ati Maharathi can fight with 12 maha rathod. Only Indrajeet and lord Parshuram were ati Maharathi. That is why Indrajeet defeated laxman easily.
Indrajeet was killed by Lakshman,no Maha rathi,could ever defeat a atimaharathi on his own by any mean.he needs over 12 maharathis to do so,but Lakshman killed Indrajeet on his own. Arjun was equivalent to two maharathis,Bhisma took pledge of killing 10 maharathis and 60000 soldiers everyday during the battle of kurukshetra . He was equivalent to the 10 maharathis..

amit19

Country flag

I suggest we should go with Sharanga.
Which name you guy's suggest?
To me Mk2 aka MWF is enlarged version of tejas. Both looks similar. Am not able to find any reason why should MWF have new name?

Whole world follows number series to for aircrafts. Su27 became Su30. F16 becoming F21. Miraj 2000 bacame Miraj 4000.

Why not keep 'Tejas' name constand and use number series.

We can use Tejas timeline for numbers to understand
2013 OIC-2 - Tejas 13
2019 FOC - Tejas 19
2023 MWF first flight (just for e.g.) - Tejas 23

makes it simple to understand. Plus it keeps 'The Tejas' tag .. with all the struggle and learning alive. And most importantly, Tejas project will be seen as successful by mango man. Otherwise dalaas (all sorts of) are sitting to tag it as failed project once we give new name to MWF.

We are unnecessary creating confusion by giving new name to MWF.

And btw, Tejas is the BEST name if u look at the suggested options. :biggrin2:

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles