ADA Tejas Mark-II/Medium Weight Fighter

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
Like the son of Ravana? Are you sure?
Meghanatha means Lord of the clouds. So you can use it. But due to popularity of Ramayana people generally associate it with Indrajit son of Ravana.

Pkmb mk-1971

30 chars:
Atyachar, bhrastachar, durachar, char-leclerc, aam ka achar....
More appropriate is #PKMKBF with the hashtag. Pkmkb Forever !

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Yes.The only mortal atimaharathi of hindu mythology.Conqueror of indra.Undefeatable on his flying chariot.Only warrior to possess all 3 weapons -brahmastra,narayanastra,pashupatastra and a name that means -lord of the clouds.
Another Ati Maharathi was Loard Parshuram, the most powerful warrior ever born on the earth.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Anything wrong bro if he is brahmin? Btw what’s the important of this particular information here.

PS: not criticising you but people find it very odd to answer anyone’s cast and creed here
Nothing wrong. I was just guessing. I think I guessed it right.

Shekhar Singh

Country flag
Anything wrong bro if he is brahmin? Btw what’s the important of this particular information here.

PS: not criticising you but people find it very odd to answer anyone’s cast and creed here
You can criticize if anything goes against the rule of forum or even ask mods to delete the post.

Longewala

Country flag
Nothing wrong. I was just guessing. I think I guessed it right.
In all my years I have never sat next to a colleague or had food with a friend - and wondered what his or her caste is.
And that holds true for the majority of Hindu Indians outside small villages.

The real casteists today are the do called oppressed SC / St who are desperate to hold on to victim status, and the likes of you who always want to know if someone is a brahmin....

Longewala

Country flag
Yes.The only mortal atimaharathi of hindu mythology.Conqueror of indra.Undefeatable on his flying chariot.Only warrior to possess all 3 weapons -brahmastra,narayanastra,pashupatastra and a name that means -lord of the clouds.
I was wondering myself, but congrats, excellent choice and knowledge of Hinduism - where nothing is black and white, and even the "villains" were noble, powerful, learned people.

Ravan, as my wife reminded me once, was much more learned than Ram.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Are you brahmin?....................
Yes..............................................................

There are classification of Rathi, Ati rathi, Maharathi, Ati maharathi.

There are only 2 guys who falls in the category of Ati maharathi. Indrajeet and Parashuram. Parshuram was the only deciple of lord shiva and had the all shastra vidya and all the divyastras. He was immortal as well.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

People are expert in finding the cast. When Pranav Mukharjee, Nana ji Deshmukh and Bhupen Hazarika were given bharat Ratna, one guy told me that all your brahmin got Bharat Ratna. Actually, i did not know the cast of any of them.

AbRaj

Country flag
In all my years I have never sat next to a colleague or had food with a friend - and wondered what his or her caste is.
And that holds true for the majority of Hindu Indians outside small villages.

The real casteists today are the do called oppressed SC / St who are desperate to hold on to victim status, and the likes of you who always want to know if someone is a brahmin....
I think his intentions were not bad. Everybody must be proud of what he is ( muzzies to I guess:biggrin2:). Every thing has good and bad sides.
I just jumped onto him unnecessarily @Shekhar Singh Sorry bro

AbRaj

Country flag
People are expert in finding the cast. When Pranav Mukharjee, Nana ji Deshmukh and Bhupen Hazarika were given bharat Ratna, one guy told me that all your brahmin got Bharat Ratna. Actually, i did not know the cast of any of them.
Bhai don’t tell me. I don’t want to discuss it here. I just ignore these things. Its our fate , we have to cope with it.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Yes..............................................................

There are classification of Rathi, Ati rathi, Maharathi, Ati maharathi.

There are only 2 guys who falls in the category of Ati maharathi. Indrajeet and Parashuram. Parshuram was the only deciple of lord shiva and had the all shastra vidya and all the divyastras. He was immortal as well.
Parashurama, Hanuma and Meghanadha.
All three are Atimaharathis. While Parashurama and Meghanadha through the vidyas they know and astra/sastras their hold, Hanuma is by grace of devas,dikpalas and most importantly his devotion.
Remember even Rama said Hanuma has no known equal adversary. All the weapons have null effect on vayunandan.

Both Hanuma and Bhargava Rama are Chiranjeevis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles