ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

Problem is the toxicity you bring in with your foul mouthed convo skills

Long arguments & heated discussions are not new to this thread.

I am posting here for close to a decade.
You started the abuses (and continue with it), I only paid back in kind - a gesture you're probably not used to given your thuggish behavior on the forum!
You're so mental - when everything quiets down, you dig up something unrelated from 2 months back and start abuses all over again!! Haven't seen anyone so obsessed!
I ignored you for a long time - until other folks pointed out your abusive stream!
Rest assured, I'll not pull any punches!!

Rot in your muck - I am off for few days anyways!!!

Enquirer

Mods hv asked me a couple of times to write an article on tejas , for posting it in articles section.

I am just waiting for FOC to get over.

You are the only ,"expert" who has found out about my ,"faux science" here

LOL.

First rule in an open forum is to not to use foul language
&
advertise one's hooligan instinct like you are doing in the post above.
Someone has to point out 'the emperor has no clothes'.
All you've done is write loooong posts, with double spaced lines, every phrase as a paragraph & strewn with multiple unrelated abbreviations; every post of yours is a mothballed erroneous info from all the previous posts - just to make every post look looooong. Probably most people don't know what the hell you're talking about - and assume all the abbreviations and factoids somehow are related and make sense!

Your posts won't stand up to any level of academic scrutiny! Your lack of basic understanding of the stuff you read/cite is so obvious!

Tonne of folks write crap even for reputed newspapers, that doesn't make them experts or geniuses! Mods too must have thought that you're capable of writing loooong shit, so they asked you to put together something that looks looooong on a subject!

You are peddling 'faux science'! You don't understand basic physics; your commentary on aerodynamics is hilarious!

Last edited:

Flame Thrower

@ersakthivel and @Enquirer both of you guys have lot to say, but we are simple folk here to follow updates, not your quarrel with full of abuses. It doesn't matter who started it but both of you guys carried it for 10 pages!? Both of you are equally guilty.

Don't you guys see, at least half of this thread readers are done with both of you. We don't want to see your posts, no matter what!!??

No point in ignoring both of you either, half of the thread will be with ignored posts and other half will be asking both of you to stop, in that pile maybe one post with updates.

I really wonder what happened to mods, in the early days bullshit wasn't tolerated. Now..... @Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sayareakd @Dovah @Razor I think it's time for either temporarily closing this thread or temporary ban both of'em.

Enquirer

@ersakthivel and @Enquirer both of you guys have lot to say, but we are simple folk here to follow updates, not your quarrel with full of abuses. It doesn't matter who started it but both of you guys carried it for 10 pages!? Both of you are equally guilty.

Don't you guys see, at least half of this thread readers are done with both of you. We don't want to see your posts, no matter what!!??

No point in ignoring both of you either, half of the thread will be with ignored posts and other half will be asking both of you to stop, in that pile maybe one post with updates.

I really wonder what happened to mods, in the early days bullshit wasn't tolerated. Now..... @Kunal Biswas @pmaitra @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @sayareakd @Dovah @Razor I think it's time for either temporarily closing this thread or temporary ban both of'em.
I think it's appropriate to ban both of us from this thread for 5 days!! :) :)

I hear your pain, buddy! But disagree on the 'equal' guilt statement.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag

I have reported many of the post but no action has been taken.

Pulkit

Country flag
I think it's appropriate to ban both of us from this thread for 5 days!! :) :)

I hear your pain, buddy! But disagree on the 'equal' guilt statement.
Yes its not equal your contribution is surely more to it...

ban for you should be permanent you can come back with a new id later.

Pulkit

Country flag
Fuck you asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The aggressor is forgiven?? You've the worst kind of bitch mentality!
Thanks for your comments.
I tried to have a discussion with you once and I CAN TELL YOU ARE THE NOT JUST AGGRESSOR BUT I BELIEVE VOILENT, STUBBORN, UNREALISTIC, DILUSIONAL, ALOOF, ARMCHAIR CRITIC, CYNICAL, KNOW IT ALL, OBNOXIOUS ASWELL.

Enquirer

To, Whoever the mods are here

Is this thug ersakthivel cultivated by you guys? Why does this guy get to spew BS, abuse others and have his gang go after the defenders??
I've been more than patient to ignore the nonsense, but seems like there ignorant bitches sucking up to ersakthivel are more nuisance than the moron ersakthivel.
I don't see you guys take any action against ersakthivel despite his repeated and flagrant offenses!! Something's not right in Denmark!!!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
All you've done is write loooong posts, with double spaced lines, every phrase as a paragraph & strewn with multiple unrelated abbreviations; every post of yours is a mothballed erroneous info from all the previous posts - just to make every post look looooong. Probably most people don't know what the hell you're talking about - and assume all the abbreviations and factoids somehow are related and make sense!

Your posts won't stand up to any level of academic scrutiny! Your lack of basic understanding of the stuff you read/cite is so obvious!

Tonne of folks write crap even for reputed newspapers, that doesn't make them experts or geniuses! Mods too must have thought that you're capable of writing loooong shit, so they asked you to put together something that looks looooong on a subject!

You are peddling 'faux science'! You don't understand basic physics; your commentary on aerodynamics is hilari

You are peddling 'faux science'! You don't understand basic physics; your commentary on aerodynamics is hilarious!

Nice post!!!

You hv used the word sh!t only once,

Good improvement.

I dont really care for you judgements on me,

It is really satisfying to know, that the forum has an ,"expert" who knows more than the Mods!!!

You can from now on guide the thread & mods with your golden rules of ,"FIGHTER PHYSICS" like,

Wing loading is an insignificant factor in fighters,

engine thrust can do the job of balancing CG, CL, margin of instability, in RSS fly by wire deltas.

with no need for weight balancing,(if engine operates at lower thrust, giving lower lifts, plane can go, cartwheeling, who cares?), It may even make a nice airshow routine,

LOL.

Trans sonic wave drag operates in subsonic speeds,
it is cumulative, continuum from, not binary.

Why, you can even compile this Einstein level facts, as ,"relativity theory on Aerodynamics"

Submit it to a peer reviewed journal,

Get a Doctorate from IIT.

Then forward it to Mods for publication in article section in DFI,

Best of luck.

This is my last post for you,

Hv a nice day

Last edited:

Enquirer

Nice post!!!

You hv used the word sh!t only once,

Good improvement.

I dont really care for you judgements on me,

It is really satisfying to know, that the forum has an ,"expert" who knows more than the Mods!!!

You can from now on guide the thread & mods with your golden rules of ,"FIGHTER PHYSICS" like,

Wing loading is an insignificant factor in fighters,

engine thrust can do the job of balancing CG, CL, margin of instability,

with no need for weight balancing,(if engine operates at lower thrust, giving lower lifts, plane can go, cartwheeling, who cares?)

Trans sonic wave drag operates in subsonic speeds,
it is cumulative, continuum from, not binary.

This is my last post for you,

Hv a nice day
Try posting stuff without repeating the same erroneous BS,misquoting stuff, lying etc just to make your post appear big...
Someone has a serious complex with size!!!
I don't have patience to indulge you anymore. Adios!

Last edited:

Enquirer

Thanks for your comments.
I tried to have a discussion with you once and I CAN TELL YOU ARE THE NOT JUST AGGRESSOR BUT I BELIEVE VOILENT, STUBBORN, UNREALISTIC, DILUSIONAL, ALOOF, ARMCHAIR CRITIC, CYNICAL, KNOW IT ALL, OBNOXIOUS ASWELL.
Went back to see what your itch was. Seems like your ego was hurt over my refusal to bow to your arrogant commands!

Small man with big complex! (seems very much like 'gali ke goonde'!)

Pulkit

Country flag
Went back to see what your itch was. Seems like your ego was hurt over my refusal to bow to your arrogant commands!

Small man with big complex! (seems very much like 'gali ke goonde'!)
OT: Last reply.

haha....
I have never got into discussion what so ever as I am not a defense expert nor I claim to be.
I have been here for more than 4 years now and I come here only to get updates not to listen to rants and abuses.

I did try to have a discussion with you and felt not worth my time. It was like banging my head against wall and that's not what I am here for.

Thanks for your kind words though.

Enquirer

haha....
I have never got into discussion what so ever as I am not a defense expert nor I claim to be.
I have been here for more than 4 years now and I come here only to get updates not to listen to rants and abuses.

I did try to have a discussion with you and felt not worth my time. It was like banging my head against wall and that's not what I am here for.

What kind of a man will arrogantly try to gag someone and then hold a grudge for being unsuccessful in that effort; and then go onto unleashing that grudge with so much venom? Perhaps a very small man with big fangs!

You tried to bully me earlier!!

That you're no defense expert was obvious, but I guess you thought you could still bully a 'new comer' to the forum! And stewed in your failure!

Somehow 'aggressors' coming to each other's rescue is so weird - like fighting for their right to abuse others (while decreeing 'fight back' as illegal)
You're not worth my time!

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag

haha....

We can hv a meaningful,
informative , discussion
With mutual respect,

on tejas, with 0 input from trolls & shills.

No need to engage Trojans.

These guys are totally exposed here now.

They are free to sing their own tunes, with their own company of mutual admiration society.

Pulkit

Country flag
We can hv a meaningful,
informative , discussion
With mutual respect,

on tejas, with 0 input from trolls & shills.

No need to engage Trojans.

These guys are totally exposed here now.

They are free to sing their own tunes, with their own company of mutual admiration society.
When I stopped interacting with him did not mean I had a change of mind or view but I understood that there is no fun in fueling all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles