ADA Tejas (LCA) News and Discussions

Which role suits LCA 'Tejas' more than others from following options?

• Interceptor-Defend Skies from Intruders.

Votes: 342 51.3%
  • Airsuperiority-Complete control of the skies.

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • Strike-Attack deep into enemy zone.

Votes: 24 3.6%
  • Multirole-Perform multiple roles.

Votes: 284 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enquirer

I'll just let the 'fraud of forum' flail like a monkey and not bother(as I've for sometime).
I ask his minions not to bother me by asking me to dissect his shit. If you like his shit, eat it & enjoy it.
(I tried to explain to his 'chela' kstriya, but his skull is too full of ersakthivel's excrement that he can understand nothing!)

kstriya

Country flag
Your pathetic soul did not answer it and I think it’s uncalled for you to take the credit of other few members here who have better decorum. It’s easy for name calling but your ass head is not capable to contemplate subject matter. I will like to leave it here and request the Mods to straighten you.
You're a perfect 'chela' of that fraud guy!
You can copy-paste his words and yell mindlessly, but can never understand anything!
Your question was more than adequately answered by me and several other members. Few other members have nicely summarized the answers. If you don't understand any, it's because your head's filled with ersakthivel's excrement!
You chose to attack me, I'll pay you back that favor and then some!

Enquirer

Your pathetic soul did not answer it and I think it’s uncalled for you to take the credit of other few members here who have better decorum. It’s easy for name calling but your ass head is not capable to contemplate subject matter. I will like to leave it here and request the Mods to straighten you.
A bitch-ass like you borrows his daddy's tools to needle others, but is shaken when got his ass kicked!
Mods should ban you for flame baiting.

Intelligent/educated folks know who's speaking sense and who's speaking shit. Laws of nature don't need your approval! Unlike the dirty punk like you, I don't steal from anyone (check your previous post & it's obvious what you steal). I am quite capable of holding my own!

kstriya

Country flag
Now your butt hurt, hope some one pays for the extra spanking you get on this forum. Your pathetic as you sound.
A bitch-ass like you borrows his daddy's tools to needle others, but is shaken when got his ass kicked!
Mods should ban you for flame baiting.

Intelligent/educated folks know who's speaking sense and who's speaking shit. Laws of nature don't need your approval! Unlike the dirty punk like you, I don't steal from anyone (check your previous post & it's obvious what you steal). I am quite capable of holding my own!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
Lets hope that FOC is completed
By 2018 December

Tejas needs a positive narrative

That will come with some good announcements

They should put up Tejas in Mock fights with Mig 29 and Mirage 2000 and announce the Results

The following is the description of Tejas ASR by MSD Woolen -" The monograph was brought out at Aero India 1998. The LCA is tailless with a double-sweep delta wing.

Its wing span is 8.2 m, length 13.2 m, height 4.4 m. TOW clean 8.500 kg, MTOW 12500kg.

It will be super-sonic at all altitudes, max speed of M 1.5 at the tropopause.

Specific excess power and g-over load data has not been published.

Maximum sustained rate of turn will be 17 deg per sec and maximum attainable 30 deg per sec."

As per the link below,

http://tejas.gov.in/featured_articles/air_marshal_msd_wollen/page02.html

So now despite tejas empty weight going up to 6500 Kg , it has cleared cold weather trials at leh by taking off with specified weapon load.

note the original MTOW for 5.5 ton empty weight tejas was just 12. 5 tons. Now 6.5 ton empty weight tejas lifts 13.25 tons as MTOW.

if the WHITCOMB RULE makes tejas ; "draggy " in all conditions,
with "cumulative drag in subsonic conditions", as suggested by Eggspurts here,

becuase those eggspurts say whitcomb rule is

1.not a binary to kick in at only trans sonic speeds,(
contradicting none other than IndraniRoy of bharath rakshak Forum)

2. Operates in "continuously through all speeds",

how could tejas take off with 13.25 tons(0.75 tons more than the original MTOW)?

Also how could 6.5 ton empty weight tejas clear leh trials with the specs specified for 5.5 ton fighter?

SO positives are there for the guys looking for it,

But negative eggspurts will always disagree with you,

Thats not a cause for concern.

Enquirer

Now your butt hurt, hope some one pays for the extra spanking you get on this forum. Your pathetic as you sound.
Seems like that ass kicking you got all day was not enough! Shameless bitch!

Stop bothering me!

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
LCA weight is without test equipment. Also LCA has a huge draggy wing unlike other fighters
Thats for IAF Tejas planes,

Not for the PV or LSP which undertook Flutter test over Goa I guess,

because PVs & LSPs always had flight testing equipment on board.

Enquirer

Your pathetic soul did not answer it and I think it’s uncalled for you to take the credit of other few members here who have better decorum.
Your sorry bitch-ass stolen question was how Su-30MKI and Tejas have Mach 1.1 speed at sea level.
I answered that Tejas was in a dive not level-flight.
Every intelligent/educated soul on the forum understood, further researched and accepted it!
Only ass flogged lying bitches like you pretend that the question was not answered!

Enquirer

Guys,
The relationship between drag and velocity is fairly straight forward but non-linear. Drag increases as the square of the velocity. If you go from 0.2 to 0.8 Mach, the drag increases 16 times (for the same airframe) - that's 1600% increase in drag!
As such , every little design speed increase should involve making the aircraft body more and more streamlined.
Aerodynamic design is a optimization effort to balance drag, lift, thrust etc.
Even commercial airline design (subsonic) involves careful consideration of the Whitcomb Area rule! But passenger comfort/convenience/cost etc also interplay in the design
Fraud elements stating nonsense on this forum are only intending to misinform!

Narasimh

Country flag
CSIR laboratory to manufacture critical composite air-frame components for LCA Tejas.

Usage of indigenously developed technology lightens air-frame by 20%.

CSIR-National Aerospace Laboratories (CSIR-NAL) has received an order of more than Rs 100cr for delivering critical composite air-frame components to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), for the LCA-Tejas Full Operational Capability (FOC) standard aircraft.

Composite technology is one of the critical technologies that make the LCA a 4th generation fighter aircraft. The challenges were to develop the co-cured complex components indigenously during the time of technology denials and sanctions from other countries. Moreover, the autoclaves necessary for processing composite materials were also developed indigenously by CSIR-NAL. This homegrown technology developed by CSIR-NAL was used in realizing primary air-frame components of LCA like Fin, Rudder, Wing Spars and Fairings, Centre Fuselage and Main Landing Gear components.

DG-CSIR, Dr Girish Sahni while congratulating the team at CSIR-NAL stated that the use of this co-curing technology in LCA has resulted in 40% reduction in the part count, 50% reduction in the number of fasteners, and 30% reduction in the assembly time when compared to a conventional metallic air-frame. The usage of composites has led to an overall weight reduction of about 20% in the air-frame.

“It is a matter of pride for the country that LCA’s percentage deployment of composites is one of the highest among contemporary aircraft of its class anywhere in the world and this order of Rs 100 crore plus value is a major achievement for CSIR and highlights CSIR’s commitment towards the Make in India initiative” said Dr. Sahni.

CSIR-NAL’s collaboration with LCA program started from technology demonstrator (2 aircrafts) to prototype development (5 aircrafts) to limited series production (8 aircrafts) and Initial Operational Capability (IOC) standard production aircrafts (SP1 to SP20). The initial IOC order of 20 sets is nearing completion. CSIR-NAL has now further received an order to supply additional 20 sets of parts for FOC standard aircraft (SP21-SP40) at a cost of Rs 100cr plus including development of tooling. CSIR-NAL has identified a private industry, M/s Tata Advanced Materials Limited (TAML), Bengaluru, as a production partner.

http://pib.nic.in/PressReleaseIframePage.aspx?PRID=1543714
20% weight reduction in airframe for FOC Tejas!!
This is a very important piece of news and very welcome one.
Members should discuss on this and give some insight what it could mean for FOC.

Advaidhya Tiwari

Members should discuss on this and give some insight what it could mean for FOC.
All Tejas airframe is made of composite. The 20% weight reduction of airframe happens only when compared to metallic airframe, not comparing FOC with IOC Tejas.

Enquirer

Oh man.. my bad.. got excited seeing "FOC LCA".. And CSIR publishes this PR now. :doh:
It's a habit for folks in the labs/industry to reminisce age old stuff at every juncture. While folks here on the forum are eager to know about daily changes :)

What happened at CSIR was just some new paperwork for new airframes. That's all....no new technology, no new process.

abingdonboy

Country flag
Oh man.. my bad.. got excited seeing "FOC LCA".. And CSIR publishes this PR now. :doh:
Actually this is significant news.

This order is for next batch of SPs (SP21-40) that will be FOC standard. This means production won’t be stalled (earlier some people mistakingly stated that production wouldn’t commence and sub-assembly orders wouldn’t be ordered until after FOC had been achieved).

So FOC is on track and is a mere formaility, items with longer lead times are being ordered now. It shows mature project management

mayfair

NAL is claiming that because of enhanced use of composites, we can expect a weight reduction by 20% and speeded up manufacturing.

If this is truly achieved, it will call for a lungi dance.

G10

Country flag
NAL is claiming that because of enhanced use of composites, we can expect a weight reduction by 20% and speeded up manufacturing.

If this is truly achieved, it will call for a lungi dance.
LCA already has composite airframe. Composites have been developed years ago. NAL beating drum of age old accomplishment. Nothing to be excited about,

Faithful Guy

Are you faithful guy of PDF? The famous Chinese troll or a genuine Indian member?
I am Indian faithful guy...................... Well, I just register today in PDF with under honest guy name...

Aur bhai, mujhe hindi, bhojpuri aur Marathi aati hai. Jab chaho baat kar sakte ho...

Last edited:

Faithful Guy

We should induct as many Tejas MK1A before 2025. 100-120~~~

We should start working on HAL AMCA by now with full swing so that possible start testing by 2023-24 and start limited production from 2026.

We should learn from history, HAL Marut "was technically obsolete by the time it was first delivered in 1964 and phase out in 1990. It goes to Pakistan JF 17 as well, they are also doing same mistakes and even HAL Tejas is much better than JF 17.

If we are not capable to develop by himself within the next few years than should do joint-project with help from Russia, France or US.

Last edited:

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
let that guy enjoy life in his own , delusional world.

Most of his posts are filled with world like ,

toilet, Defa,,,, ion etc,

Which are his research speciality , it seems.

We can easily complied openly available facts,

&

Bust his misleading claims.

No need to directly quote him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles