Actress Gehna Vashist beaten up for wearing bikini with Indian flag!

bhramos

Country flag

This was a sheer insult to our National flag, hence the people couldn't accept this,

Good Job Done Guys...these people deserve this kind of treatment.
A Soldier is dying for the safety of National flag and these bollywood morons insulting the nation flag.
fair treatement given by some unknown social activists, after she evoked anger amongst the masses over her controversial bikini photo shoot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tronic

A soldier is dying for the safety of INDIANS, not because of a flag! Pseudo-nationalists need to find something more constructive to do. Go show their passion by cleaning up India's dirty streets, picking up garbage, and keeping the country neat and clean rather than finding reasons to mob up on people. Useless people!

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
^^ but ofcourse these anti-national flag wearing elements will always have the support of the liberal muddleheads, like you.

KS

Bye bye DFI
A soldier is dying for the safety of INDIANS, not because of a flag! Pseudo-nationalists need to find something more constructive to do. Go show their passion by cleaning up India's dirty streets, picking up garbage, and keeping the country neat and clean rather than finding reasons to mob up on people. Useless people!
Actually the flag,as a physical object, DOES, hold a very deep meaning to him.

And what she did was legally wrong - you cannot use the Tricolor as a cloth or a drapery.

Indian Flag Code of Conduct - Rules for Hoisting Flag of India

ashdoc

Country flag
come on , in a liberal country like america women routinely wear bikinis with colours of american flag .

we are just wasting our time over stupid controversies .

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Huh - I'm pretty sure her intention was not to "insult" the national flag. She just thought of it as some "fashion statement". What the fukk is the meaning of beating her up?

Useless controversy, and jobless people who actually beat her up for this.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Being liberal is a factor, but a patriotic sentiment cannot be regarded as being conservative, if some one have a problem he/she can strive to change the law of the land in a positive approach but not honouring the law of the land is not appreciated. Hope she learned her lesson.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Beating up was a wrong thing. She should have been reported to the police for using flag in disrespectful manner.
Exactly -- Beating her up is obviously wrong, so is her violation of the law of the land. She should have been reported to the police and let the law take its course.

trackwhack

I am pissed off that she did what she did.

I am embarrassed that people acted the way they did.

This country, sigh!

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
doc surely you dont want to see national flag on her hips.

nothing patriotic about that.

I once saw our national flag on the main gate of one of hotel in central Delhi, i took photo and called police on 100, after half an hour that flag was removed, owner had said sorry, he was my ex boss friend........:rofl: i didnt press the matter, but he got the massage if he mess with national flag then he will be in jail.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
well people should not take law in their own hand, they should learn to use it to their advantage.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
By beating her up, people have fulfilled her desire to get cheap publicity!

There are many such characters who would do anything for money even kill Indians. Have we beaten them up? No? We feed them Biryani? Decapitate Kasab and I will support you on that; however, beating a low life slut does not make sense! A warning would have been enough!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles