Actions by Shiv Sena may (will) reignite militancy in Punjab

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned

What do you guys think? Will this reignite stuff? It's gravely insulting that a mandir such as that, along with a memorial exists.

The only Sikh response needed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuHnHgC3v2A

The Sarbloh Granth Sahib is essential to understand the concept of the Khalsa Panth. The word 'Khalsa' is Persian in origin meaning: pure, unalloyed, with direct contact and responsibility of the owner. In the Deccan and during the Mughal rule, land or property invested directly for the ruler used to be called 'Khalsa'. It is said that Bhagat Kabir used this word for those who reject meaningless rituals and are attached in true love with their Creator alone (Kaho Kabīr jan bhae Khālse Prem Bhagati jih jānī) . The spiritual and temporal meaning of this word appealed to the Tenth Guru. He has employed it extensively in the Sarbloh Granth Sahib:

'Ātam ras jo jānahī so hai Khālsā dev. Prabh mai mo mai tās mai raṅchak nāhin bhev.'
'Khalsa is the one who experience the bliss of the Super-Soul. There is no difference between God, me (Guru Gobind Singh) and him.'

'Khālsā mero rūp hai khās. Khālse meṅ hau karo niwās'
'The Khalsa is my special form. I reside in the Khalsa'

'Khālsā Akāl Purakh kī Phauj. Pragaṭio Khālsā Paramātam ki mauj.'
'Khalsa is God's own legion. The Khalsa is manifest due to the Supreme-Soul's own wish.'

Please note that in Akali Hazura Singh's exegesis, the Khalsa is the liberated form of Nirankar (Prāpati Niraṅkarī sivrūp mahānaṅ.), not Shiv ji, as some misled Snatan revivalists are trying to claim.
The publication also contains the verses narrating the GurgaddÄ« passing to the Guru Granth Sahib and Guru Khalsa Panth, the importance of VāhigurÅ« mantra, and the Das grāhÄ«-Das tiāgÄ« (Ten virtues to hold – Ten vices to renounce) for the Khalsa, orated by Guru Gobind Singh.

-
No, negotiating with terrorists.
;)
VJKVJF||

aragorn

Where Shiv Sena comes into the picture??

It is nowhere mentioned in the content you have posted. except the thread title.

:confused2:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I think this is getting a little tiring. We have a separatist here, most probably an NRI in Canada. And this fellow is posting the same nonsense in thread after thread. Even I didn't understand where he is pulling out "Shiv Sena" from. Maybe this wannabe needs to remember that Bal Thackeray was the one who provided support to Sikhs after what happened in Delhi in 1984.

Of course, the nuances of such things are lost on separatists like this thread starter. The amount of lies and propaganda they peddle is mind-boggling.

The separatists like this fellow need to quit threatening us about "revival of militancy" at the drop of a hat. The way these separatists speak, as though the rest of us are at their mercy, and all they have to do is shout "militancy" and the whole nation will tremble in fear. Desist from this nonsense immediately for the greater good of yourself, us, and the nation as a whole.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
lol Shiv sena has not interest outside Mumbai.................... you must be trying very hard to revive Militancy in Punjab.
Yes - he is propagating disinformation and propaganda, and his express purpose is to push his separatist agenda. When @Singh told him that separatism and secession is not going to benefit anyone, least of all them, this fellow said that is would be more "apt" if Singh "had been a Rajput". I think it is time he is shown the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yes - he is propagating disinformation and propaganda, and his express purpose is to push his separatist agenda. When @Singh told him that separatism and secession is not going to benefit anyone, least of all them, this fellow said that is would be more "apt" if Singh "had been a Rajput". I think it is time he is shown the door.
his previous posts gives a hit that he is anti India sympathiser, nothing more.

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
I apologize to Singh, Shiv Sena is very active in Punjab.

Shiv Sena Punjab is very dif. from Mumbhai.

The leader of Shiv Sena tortured youth in the 80's and was killed too.

here's shiv sena in Punjab:
Sikhs Vs Hindu Shiv Sena, Punjab Police - SikhDastar Lauan Te Kutmar To Baad 28.03.2012 Patiala - YouTube
Taking off sikhs dastar 80 of them got beaten up by 12 singhs
Here's them threatening people:
We will drive Sikhs out of Panjab/Kill them Says Shiv Sena Hindu Terrorists - YouTube
Open Challanges to so called Khalistan members and Khalistan leaders - YouTube
Here's them threatening to kill Jazzy B:
Hindutva Terrorists Threaten To Kill Jazzy B Babbu Maan & Others For Sikh Tracks - YouTube

Idk, if it's same as one before but yea..

They've had more confident ones, and my 'credibility' here may be shot but you're free to look it up obviously they say they have no problem with regular sikhs, only khalistanis but they label any sikh protesting anything as that. They call for fights then run for police protection.

So, if you're not aware of Shiv Sena activities in Punjab, please don't say anything.

edit - Also, Singh admits he cannot read gurmukhi therefore cannot be a sikh. We have our own way of defining who or what is a sikh and do not need outside input. Also, looking at the origin of Rajput, Tarkhan, Gujjar, and Jatt clans they all were rajputs so he may likely be a rajput anyway.

edit - @sayar anti-india or anti-india gov. big difference, I await your response to that law post brother. As, I don't think you know that all of these governments 'laws' by the supreme court's own admission only apply to the government itself. The people only have the law of the land applying to them.

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
now days we find more threats from Shiv Sena and Narendra Modi type people..... i find, they are more willing to make problem, to help the enemies this way, as compare to find the solutions......... i find, they are only willing to create problems, to help the enemies so that these efforts by the foreigners would then get a success....

like, if we notice then we find Narendra Modi and Rahul keep promoting each others in rallies. something like, one of these two want to lead India, and are happy in either case...... similarly here, we find Shiv Sena doing the 'other side' work, the response which is needed to make the problem. the problem in Punjab, which is being created by the external sources, mainly by those who are based in Pakistan, and they have help from Shiv Sena too to achieve the "common goals", to de-establish this region this way :shoot:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
edit - Also, Singh admits he cannot read gurmukhi therefore cannot be a sikh. We have our own way of defining who or what is a sikh and do not need outside input. Also, looking at the origin of Rajput, Tarkhan, Gujjar, and Jatt clans they all were rajputs so he may likely be a rajput anyway.
Singh is a Dilliwala Sikh, and is an Indian. We don't need "outside input" from retarded separatists to dictate who is who. No one cares what you think.

All the crap that you are putting here about "Hindutva terrorists" is a throwback to the 1980s. There was never any threat or animosity before the 1980s, and there has been no animosity or threat for the last 15 years.

It was the Shiv Sena which protected Sikhs in Mumbai when your Congressis were butchering Sikhs in Delhi. Instead of directing your anger at Congress and Congressis, you direct your ire towards 'Hindus and Hindutva'?

Anyway, I have a feeling you have overstayed your welcome here peddling your separatist nonsense, and I leave it to the discretion of @Singh and @LurkerBaba, as to what needs to be done with separatists and terrorist sympathizers who are trying to reignite militancy.

parijataka

Country flag
@SinghSher1984 is it Shiv Sena or ISI ???

Sikh militancy being fanned by ISI: Shinde

Union Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde Wednesday voiced concern over Sikh militancy being fanned by the ISI in Pakistan as well as the high quality of counterfeit Indian currency being pushed inside India from across the border.

Addressing the Chief Ministers' Conference on security here, Shinde said there had been "significant development on the Sikh militancy front with its commanders in Pakistan under pressure to further the ISI (Pakistan spy agency Inter-Services Intelligence) terror plans".

"Sikh youths are being trained in ISI facilities in Pakistan," he said, adding that the interrogation of suspects has revealed the use of "jailed cadres and unemployed youth to unleash terror attacks".

Shinde also said a large quantity of RDX and other explosives were finding their way into Punjab from across the border.

India, he said, has a long and porous border with Nepal and Bangladesh which is being used by Pakistan-based jihadi groups to cajole youth for terror training in Pakistan and to push in hardware and finance into India to carry out terror attacks.

"Jihadi tanzeems in Pakistan linked to the Let, JeM and IM (lashkar-e-Toiba, Jaish-e-Mohammed and Indian Mujahideen), have set up tunnels for transfer of funds into India... Militants based in Gulf are collecting money for terrorism in India."

This, he said, points to the necessity for closer coordination between states and the centre; and the multi-agency centre needed to be strengthened for real time coordination of intelligence inputs.

On fake Indian currency being pushed into India, Shinde said high quality fake currency notes were being printed in the "neighbouring country" and smuggled into India.

"The fake currency notes are produced in sophisticated machines using real ink," he said.

"We live in a troubled neighbourhood and forces inimical to the country are working to hit at the country's roots."

Shinde said the security situation in Jammu and Kashmir has improved and in the northeast many militant groups have shown willingness to abjure arms and join the peace process.

"The government is ready to talk to any group that is ready to abjure arms," Shinde added.

Ankit Purohit

Country flag
Hindu Muslim Sikh isai ,We are one ,we are one ,We all are brother

dont you dare to think about riots ,just remember one great institution INDIAN ARMY Symbol of Unity

Jai hind

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Hindu Muslim Sikh isai ,We are one ,we are one ,We all are brother

dont you dare to think about riots ,just remember one great institution INDIAN ARMY Symbol of Unity

Jai hind
We are talking to a fellow who is referring to Indian Army as "Hindutva terrorist Army". Frankly, there is no difference between Pakis and such roaches. Both should be chased out mercilessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles