Ace Combat : The Greatest Air Combat Game ever made.

Vamsi

Country flag
Here are some pictures of my Laptop/PC setup. I am using a separate keyboard Because the Keyboard of the Actual Laptop is not working due to some reasons. I will tell more details about it tomorrow to see if my PC can support Ace Combat 7.

Here are the Pictures -View attachment 139230View attachment 139232
Nibba...my laptop is also same ...can it support such games...

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Yes can it support a game like Ace Combat 7 and can it support a joystick type connection if we decide to buy a Joystick to place Ace Combat 7?

If my PC can support Ace Combat 7 and a joystick than that would be Awesome! I would definitely want to try out Ace Combat.

Nationalist Manasvi Papa

Country flag
Here are some pictures of my Laptop/PC setup. I am using a separate keyboard Because the Keyboard of the Actual Laptop is not working due to some reasons. I will tell more details about it tomorrow to see if my PC can support Ace Combat 7.

Here are the Pictures -View attachment 139230View attachment 139232
Bro keep few books under the laptop or buy a laptop stand, less strain on neck and less back pain

Vamsi

Country flag
Yes can it support a game like Ace Combat 7 and can it support a joystick type connection if we decide to buy a Joystick to place Ace Combat 7? If my PC can support Ace Combat 7 and a joystick than that would be Awesome!
I never installed Ace combat 4 in my laptop, so I don't know whether it supports it or not. My friend's laptop was a gaming laptop,so it had no problem...

Super Flanker

Country flag
I never installed Ace combat 4 in my laptop, so I don't know whether it supports it or not. My friend's laptop was a gaming laptop,so it had no problem...
Gaming Laptops are optimised for such Operations. A gaming Laptop will be far superior to a regular laptop in terms of supporting any video game be it Ace Combat 7, GTA etc same case with Gaming Phones and Regular Phones.
-
Bro keep few books under the laptop or buy a laptop stand, less strain on neck and less back pain
Thank you for the Advice.

Super Flanker

Country flag
For all those who are thinking about downloading Ace Combat 7 on their Respective PC, here are the requirements for the game.

Ace Combat 7 Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system. OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel Core i3-7100. Memory: 4 GB RAM.

If your PC meets the above requirements than you can download Ace Combat 7 on your PC.

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag
Yep. Full reality - DCS. Many aircraft modeled down to individual buttons. Only difference from real world combat is a slight difference in drag force, in DCS it is slightly (very marginally) higher than IRL.

Browser based most realistic(ish) is Geo FS, though not many military models, not exactly accurate, and takes a lot of computing power.

Super Flanker

Country flag
If you really want a taste of realistic Air Combat, play DCS.

Ace Combat is for kids and far away from reality.
If you want a Game which is more on the realistic side than you should go play DCS. Ace Combat 7 is just a fictional arcade game and nothing else, it does have some real life elements to it but overall DCS is far better if you want to have a Realistic Simulator.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Ace Combat 7 all bosses and encounters.

Which is your favourite boss in the ace combat 7 game? - My favourite boss has to be Mr X. I mean Mr X has to be the best boss in the game. My favourite part about Mr X is that Orange and Black colour scheme SU-30.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I wonder if it is possible to build something like the Alicron from Ace Combat 7. Basically what the Alicron is that it is a combination of :
  • 1) Submarine (in the sense it can dive and re-surface)
  • 2) Cruiser
  • 3) Aircraft carrier
Into one ship and Alicron is not small. In Ace Combat 7 the Alicron is absolutely huge. The Alicron measures 495 m (1,624 ft) which is pretty damn huge. I wonder if it is possible to build something like this using our current Technology and resource or maybe in the next 20-30 years.

4vw8pfabboq61-1.png
Ace-Combat-7-DLC.png

(Picture of the Alicron above)

Super Flanker

Country flag
Bro please check out the details of the laptop model which you are using. I will check mine too and see if it meets the software support Requirements for Ace Combat 7. My Laptop is an HP laptop but I don't know which Model it is. I will check it out and post it here.

Anyways if you are going to play Ace Combat than you will definitely have to buy a Joystick to play and have a comfortable setup to play the game. Here is Picture of my PC setup :
IMG_20220224_081123.jpg

if I will play Ace Combat 7 than I will make space for the Joystick and have a setup like this :
IMG_20220224_081133.jpg

Super Flanker

Country flag
Hey guys. I finally the Specifications of my PC/Laptop. Here is a photo which I took from my phone :
IMG_20220224_084357.jpg

So I guess my PC is definitely fit for supporting Ace Combat 7. I still don't know which Model it is. How do I find it out? Any help is more than welcome please.

Super Flanker

Country flag
you use win 11 ??
I don't know bro. How do I find out more details about my PC/Laptop? I mean by laptop is definitely not vintage ofcourse. It's a pretty good laptop but how do I know more information about it's Specifications?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles