According to Pakistan Defence - India didn't exist untill 1947

pmaitra

Sir, next time can you please capitalize the proper nouns?

The Last Stand

Country flag
Dude. This should be in the idiotic musings of terrorist state of porkistan thread
Replace India with Pakistan there, and it's golden.

I believe this is called "Projection".

A psychological condition where people take all their problems and claim someone else is having them. :rofl::rofl:

You are right about where it belongs

thethinker

Country flag
Pakis hold conflicting beliefs. They see themselves as Arabs but also know deep down their DNA is pretty much non Arabic.

This kind of contradictions and confusions give rise to a denial and anger about what they really are and so try to attack everything that reminds them of their origin i.e India.

To sum it up, reposting this below graphic as Pakis experience cognitive dissonance all the time :

This is why you see Paki trolls always emphasize on skin colour of "darkie" Indians, Hinduism, Indian gods and so on. They simply try to deny and erase their roots as this kind of conflicting beliefs literally drives them crazy. :hehe:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
We are enjoying this thread + pukes telling it's true.
We're making more anti pak comments.
One more ban on PDF means some more proud medals for us. :peace:
And thanks to @SREEKAR who told me about Atanz. He really gets tempted easily. His comments deserve to be on Idiotic Musings.
Thank you very much SREEKAR. :biggrin2:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
We are enjoying this thread + pukes telling it's true.
We're making more anti pak comments.
One more ban on PDF means some more proud medals for us. :peace:
And thanks to @SREEKAR who told me about Atanz. He really gets tempted easily. His comments deserve to be on Idiotic Musings.
Thank you very much SREEKAR. :biggrin2:
See, Pakistani are a bunch of people , who have brains but they don't have.I mean they don't use it when needed.There is a cure for this problem.
1. Nuke the land of pure
2. Ban insect marriage for 5 decades for sake of humanity on this earth.

That is weakness of Atnaz..I came to know about him from @Screambowl .Pass on to someone else..
Did you troll him?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
See, Pakistani are a bunch of people , who have brains but they don't have.I mean they don't use it when needed.There is a cure for this problem.
1. Nuke the land of pure
2. Ban insect marriage for 5 decades for sake of humanity on this earth.

That is weakness of Atnaz..I came to know about him from @Screambowl .Pass on to someone else..
Did you troll him?
Add about 72 virgins also. He also gets frustrated on that plus from when he has known Indian Poverty has declined, he tries to escape from conversation from an Indian.
His only issue gone.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
They are obsessed with us.

Well, look at their condition now, due to that obsession. India obsession in Pakistan is very good.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
@Screambowl
@SREEKAR
@Blackwater anybody on PDF. There's another farhan named Talwaar e pakistan claims that pakistan has its own independent history.
Some guys wanna play with him with me. I'm named as bad guy.
I am banned :p again for speaking truth ...will come soon :D

in that case Islam specifically belongs to Saudi Arab, if Pakistan claims Harrapan Civilisation and origin of Hindusim. Well they are desperately needing an Identity because their one leg is in Mecca other in Harappa and pissing on Pakistan :p

Last edited:

asingh10

Have heard this argument many times from Indians as well. The nation state of India was born in 1947, but the civilization precepts its based on comes from much earlier. As a civilizational state, it has existed for thousands of years. Nation state paradigm itself is not more than 200 years old.

Just an anecdote from Lord Buddha's life :-

At the age of eighty he was on his way to Kusinagara, the town in which he passed into parinirvana. Taking leave of the pleasant city of Vaisalf with his favourite disciple, Ananda, he rested on one of the neighbouring hills and looking at the pleasant scenery with its many shrines and sanctuaries, he said to Ananda, citram jambudvipam, manoramam jlvitam manusvanam. "Colourful and rich is India, lovable and charming is the life of men."
This proves the existence of India as a legitimate entity much much before the advent of Islamic and Christian colonizers into India. Foreign chroniclers like Al Beruni, Megasthenes, Fa-Hien etc also saw it as a unified, federal entity.

asingh10

Kuru Panchal state, Magadha (under Haryanka dynasty), Mauryas, Shungas, Satvahanas, Kushanas, Guptas, Cholas, Harsha, Chalukyas, Rashtrakutas, Gurjara-Pratihara, Tomaras, Chauhans, Palas, Karakota, Vijaynagara, Marathas, Sikhs.

^^ All pan Indian kingdoms that were predecessors of the modern day Indian state. Ruled large territories across India in almost a continuity. And yet it is India that has no legitmacy ? As opposed to Pakistan, America, Canada, Australia, UK, New Zealand ? Countries that were carved out of South America and Middle East by European colonialists ? As opposed to China ? Manchuria, Tibet & East Turkestan were all non Han as was Taiwan (soon). Small e.g. of the lands they grabbed in last few centuries.

asingh10

Pakis hold conflicting beliefs. They see themselves as Arabs but also know deep down their DNA is pretty much non Arabic.

This kind of contradictions and confusions give rise to a denial and anger about what they really are and so try to attack everything that reminds them of their origin i.e India.

To sum it up, reposting this below graphic as Pakis experience cognitive dissonance all the time :

This is why you see Paki trolls always emphasize on skin colour of "darkie" Indians, Hinduism, Indian gods and so on. They simply try to deny and erase their roots as this kind of conflicting beliefs literally drives them crazy. :hehe:
They believe prophecies of Ghazwat Al Hind (Conquest of India) in the Hadith but India doesn't exist for them.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles