Ababeel missile test failed in Jan 2018, conclusive proof. It did take off.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
based on what Raj47 posted on twitter

and subsequent post of

and research into events around Jan 2018, plus Pakistanis keeping quite make us believed that Ababeel missile test failed in Jan 2018.

Google earth Pic clearly shows Ababeel on the launch site about to be launched.
01.jpg

Pakistanis made the announcements few days before about the area where it will be launched.
Untitled.jpg

Its location on the map, borrowed from others.

Capture2.jpg

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Ababeel missile did take off from launch site as fumes of rocket exhaust are visible. Since no announcements of sucessful test came from ISPR, it safe to assume that it was failed test.
The first test itself has not validated mirv tech I think.

Enquirer

Its DFI members at whatsapp group, time to time, we invite good posters to joind our group. They worked on the problem. We become satellite detectives
It was combined wisdom, we got the results we were looking for.
Cool!
If the likes of ersakthivel comprise that group then I've no faith in the results :) :) :)
If you were more discerning in your picks then maybe......

Willy3

Country flag
Group pick the member, only when no objection from others.......
Seems tougher to enter in NSG ...damn, I wish I have 10% of wisdom of any of them.

Indian government should know ,right??? It's strange that NOTAM announced earlier on , but we in general stayed aloof to it.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Seems tougher to enter in NSG ...damn, I wish I have 10% of wisdom of any of them.

Indian government should know ,right??? It's strange that NOTAM announced earlier on , but we in general stayed aloof to it.
Lite group entry is easy, actual dfi group has closed entry for civilians. Only military guys now.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
My info says they got live satellite feeds, live radar and other thermal cameras, every inch is visible and scaned. They ought to know.

Enquirer

Lite group entry is easy, actual dfi group has closed entry for civilians. Only military guys now.
Just curious. What happens in the military only discussion group? Is it just military folks chatting in their mess room or does any interesting nuggets get published back for regular consumption?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Just curious. What happens in the military only discussion group? Is it just military folks chatting in their mess room or does any interesting nuggets get published back for regular consumption?
No idea.................................. done want to be thrown out.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Very unlikely. They are not fools.

What do Pakistanis have to trade for MIRV technology?
More to do with keeping India occupied through proxy.

Its like China (using Pak as proxy) > Pak (Pak using Terrorists as proxy).
Now when Indian want to get sanctions on Pak proxy. Pak run to China to protect its proxy from UN sanction. China protect terrorists.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles