A Nepali's China Tour, cover all levels of China cities, towns...

rockdog

Country flag
A Indian's China Tour, cover all levels of China cities, towns... It's really amazing that this guy has some much passion for photographing everything. But it's really good materials to reflex all level of Chinese cities' aspect, and some of the cities as Chinese i even never been.

Tier 2 city Chengdu:
A Trip to China---Chengdu - BCMTouring

Tier 2 city Chongqing:
China Travel ---from Chengdu to Chongqing - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Henan
China Travel --- Henan (Shaolin Temple) - BCMTouring

Tier 4 city and province Yichang
China travel - from Chongqing to Yichang (Three Gorges Dam) - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Beijing
Tourism of China --- Beijing - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Shanghai
China Travel - China's largest city (Shanghai) - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Yunnan
China's Yunnan province travel photos - BCMTouring

nimo_cn

Country flag
Indian goverment sponsored his study in China, he end up sightseeing around China.

Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2

cw2005

Being here for sometime, I am coming to aware that any thing showing the good side of China would be viewed as PRC propaganda in this forum. This thread really should not be put here. After all, the forum is targeting those people who have deep disagreement and disappointment with the GOI and its politicians and come here on the purpose of blaming GOI, China, Pakistan and everyone else except themselves.

bose

Country flag
Being here for sometime, I am coming to aware that any thing showing the good side of China would be viewed as PRC propaganda in this forum. This thread really should not be put here. After all, the forum is targeting those people who have deep disagreement and disappointment with the GOI and its politicians and come here on the purpose of blaming GOI, China, Pakistan and everyone else except themselves.
Since every works of life in China is totally controlled by PRC, even killing of un born babies without their parents permissions and without any considering of its ill effects to health of mothers ... so to suspecting a PRC hand in not un usual...

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That is where you are wrong.

One is happy to see the progress China has made.

It is a lesson that we must learn.

However, since there are minders and since one cannot go where one would like to go, it makes the trip a wee bit one sided.

SamwiseTheBrave

sweeping generalization not backed up by actual instances where the Chinese have shown something positive or constructive about PRC which the forum members have thrashed (atleast in the recent past). If the Chinese come here to troll and denigrate indian discussions on military and strategic achievements, they`ll be paid back in the same coin. Theres no need to be apologetic about that. Its just the law of karma at work
PS: my signature says it all :p

SamwiseTheBrave

A Indian's China Tour, cover all levels of China cities, towns... It's really amazing that this guy has some much passion for photographing everything. But it's really good materials to reflex all level of Chinese cities' aspect, and some of the cities as Chinese i even never been.

Tier 2 city Chengdu:
A Trip to China---Chengdu - BCMTouring

Tier 2 city Chongqing:
China Travel ---from Chengdu to Chongqing - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Henan
China Travel --- Henan (Shaolin Temple) - BCMTouring

Tier 4 city and province Yichang
China travel - from Chongqing to Yichang (Three Gorges Dam) - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Beijing
Tourism of China --- Beijing - BCMTouring

Tier 1 city Shanghai
China Travel - China's largest city (Shanghai) - BCMTouring

Tier 3 city and province Yunnan
China's Yunnan province travel photos - BCMTouring
these pics are really good and an eye opener ! people aspire to the same basic necessities to lead a fulfilling life - a good , stable environment to live in with family, economic and job security, good health and infra facilities and an active, vibrant social community to engage in. the environs in china seem to gear up towards achieving this. I`d like to circulate more such pics so that we cna foster a greater people to people understanding, and also to make my fellow citizens realize how much we really have still to achieve when we see where the chinese have reached !

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Being here for sometime, I am coming to aware that any thing showing the good side of China would be viewed as PRC propaganda in this forum.
That is where you do not understand.

No one feels bad in seeing the good side of China.

One actually feels good.

However, if only the good is shown, displayed and talked about, then one wonders is there nothing wrong happening in China?

One then becomes a bit sceptical because nothing is 100% perfect and wonders if China is really the Paradise that is spoken in religious book. All terrific and nothing wrong!

And when some non Chinese takes the issue head on and indicates it is not all Paradise, people who felt it was because of the Chinese posters showing all things good and beautiful, get inflamed that they have been conned!

That is the issue!

One has no hang up if China does well, but one sure hates being fooled!

Last edited:

ice berg

Never been to Henan or Yichang , but have fond memories of the rest. Took many photos and tasted alot tasty dishes. Nam nam. My favourit city on that list will probably be Chengdu. Will see if I have time to digg out some photos.

badguy2000

Respected Member
That is where you do not understand.

No one feels bad in seeing the good side of China.

One actually feels good.

However, if only the good is shown, displayed and talked about, then one wonders is there nothing wrong happening in China?

One then becomes a bit sceptical because nothing is 100% perfect and wonders if China is really the Paradise that is spoken in religious book. All terrific and nothing wrong!

And when some non Chinese takes the issue head on and indicates it is not all Paradise, people who felt it was because of the Chinese posters showing all things good and beautiful, get inflamed that they have been conned!

That is the issue!

One has no hang up if China does well, but one sure hates being fooled!
the internent now is devided into two part isolated by languages ,instead of great fire wall. that is one dominated by english and controlled by USA and the other is dominated by CHinese and controlled by CHina.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
What s 开眼看世界?

It is totally horse pukey to those who do not understand Mandarin.

And this is an English language forum.

Get an English moniker so that we understand.

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Since every works of life in China is totally controlled by PRC, even killing of un born babies without their parents permissions and without any considering of its ill effects to health of mothers ... so to suspecting a PRC hand in not un usual...
Thank god that the guy who shot those pictures are GOI sponsored, if he is sponsored by Chinese government, or he is a Chinese, we won't be surprised that the thread would be labelled as propaganda by Chinese/Indian 50 cents...

Last edited:

Compersion

Country flag
Thank god that the guy who shot those pictures are GOI sponsored, if he is sponsored by Chinese government, or he is a Chinese, we won't be surprised that the thread would be labelled as propaganda by Chinese/Indian 50 cents...
please dont take this as a insult - only want to have a healthy discussion to allow for a better understanding: has any of the PRC members even any member been to the lobbies of the tall commercial skyscrapers in the cities mentioned above and taken a photo of the occupants listing inside the building (including state and non-state occupants). also what is the actual occupancy rate of the commercial and residential market in the cities mentioned above. also what is the length of occupancy as well as vacancy since completion. because a closer look at all the buildings they seem empty and many times the windows are seen open. it might be a misguided observation. also i add a caveat that i do not want to think like that from my part for a country to build something like that (in a positive way).

i have to admit the pictures are impressive and it looks very good. something i wish we see more in india (which is happening but at a different pace and approach). the planning and layout of the cities seems to have been thought carefully. and the parks as well as tourist areas give a great feeling. can you also share who does the city planning and how it progresses.

hantangsongming

Skyscrepers tells nothing but details do, look at the streets and the people-their apperance, dressing etc., you can find more about the development not only about the infrastructure but also about many aspects of changes on people's life. you can also look at more and more foreigners entered into normal Chinese daily life to see an open society, which is not a communist hell judged by the ignorant people and propagated by part of the western media.
besides, the small towns and villages can reflect the a country's development much more than the cities.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
a friend of mine visited china when i was in 12th class and he showed me some pictures of shanghai and other cities.

they were awesome.i must say china is really a developed country.
my friend told me that chinese are very warm hearted and hardworking people.

cw2005

The ghost town in China is not the result of central planning to beat up the statistics. It is the limitation of investment provided to ordinary people. China's rmb is not traded freely in the world market and extra cash in people's pocket finds little option for investment. They put their money into property market hoping that the market follows what has been happening in Hong Kong. That is part of the reason why there are so many property sold without occupancy. Nevertheless, average net value and living standard of ordinary people in China have been increased rapidly and that reflects in the way people shopping, travelling and studying.

In a third tier city, people are paying 60,000 USA dollars just for a car park in their residential area. I just wonder how much for a car park in the big cities.

Last edited:

dhananjay1

May be you should go to some Chinese forum and see how much they bitch about the Chinese government, corruption, US, Japan, Dalai Lama. This is not a government site where everyone sings greatness of Indian government in harmony singing. Indians don't mind whatever progress China makes, but when Chinese start claiming their authority with anyone with epicanthal fold and the land they live on, there is bound to be a problem.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles