A foreigner explores a small town in China's poorest province Guizhou

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Google information
China's poorest province, Guizhou
is slightly smaller than Cambodia and Uruguay, spanning a total area of around 176,000km2. Located in the country's south-west, Guizhouis bordered by Sichuan to the north, Hunan to the east, Guangxi to the south, and Yunnan to the west.

Xingyi is a county-level city administered by the Qianxinan ethnic Buyei and Miao Autonomous Prefecture, in the southwest of Guizhou Province, China. Wikipedia

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The reason for Guizhou's poverty is due to its difficult terrain, the whole province is deep in the mountains where a dozen of ethnic minority groups live, used to be totally cut off from the outside world, it's extremely costly to move anything in and out of the province, in recent years many highways were built connecting Guizhou with other regions, poverty has been improved greatly ever since.

Famous British reporter trying Guizhou highway in the middle of the high moountains

Atcjurvin

The reason for Guizhou's poverty is due to its difficult terrain, the whole province is deep in the mountains where a dozen of ethnic minority groups live, used to be totally cut off from the outside world, it's extremely costly to move anything in and out of the province, in recent years many highways were built connecting Guizhou with other regions, poverty has been improved greatly ever since.

Famous British reporter trying Guizhou highway in the middle of the high moountains

As usual comment section is full of "love from Pakistan " comments seems like porkis take some fake pride from Chinese videos.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Highways in and out of Guizhou provine in the mountains

I'm afraid that if I take a wrong turn I may end up in another province..

jon88

Country flag
Imagine Northeast India with such network of highways. Been there once, extremely bad infrastructure and the people there don't look anything like the average Indian race. In fact, they look more like East Asians. Maybe India should reconsider and let them merge with either Nepal, Bhutan or Myanmar. They are not Indian at all IMHO.

south block

up your a**
Country flag
Imagine Northeast India with such network of highways. Been there once, extremely bad infrastructure and the people there don't look anything like the average Indian race. In fact, they look more like East Asians. Maybe India should reconsider and let them merge with either Nepal, Bhutan or Myanmar. They are not Indian at all IMHO.
Lol most north east Indian look typical bangali so called east Asian looking people are not even 5% of NE population.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Same "reporter" said this,

"People of china,pick your fu*king litter up"

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Malaysians look like Chinese with Arab attire.May be these waanna be arabs should leave Malaysia and migrate to Arabia or Middle east then all rest of Asians live in peace..
Maybe in foreigners eyes, Malaysians don't look a bit like Chinese in our eyes and can be spotted in an instant if walking on the street in China.

jon88

Country flag
Malaysians look like Chinese with Arab attire.May be these waanna be arabs should leave Malaysia and migrate to Arabia or Middle east then all rest of Asians live in peace..
Suddenly, I have a Chinese look. This is exactly what NorthEast Indians told me about the type of discrimination they have to endure. To me they look like East Asian,...more similar to Burmese, Thai, Malay...less similar to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.......definitely Not similar to South Asians..... yet they are discriminated as "Chinki", eventhough they are native born.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Suddenly, I have a Chinese look. This is exactly what NorthEast Indians told me about the type of discrimination they have to endure. To me they look like East Asian,...more similar to Burmese, Thai, Malay...less similar to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese.......definitely Not similar to South Asians..... yet they are discriminated as "Chinki", eventhough they are native born.
Maybe you can add some nepalis too they also look like them.
And I eat at their dhabas many people eat but nobody asked them "sir you are Chinese", we have small Chinatown too in Kolkata.
Also how is mathathir? Never knew Malaysia also wanted to become actor like pakistan.
Really dude your ISLAM is really strong people connect instantly.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
they have to endure.
Speak for yourself...

And don't divert his argument,

Do you agree,you (and most malays) belong to mongoloid racial group?

If yes, this is his question,

"Malaysians look like mongoloids with Arab attire.May be these waanna be arabs should leave Malaysia and migrate to Arabia or Middle east then all rest of Asians live in peace.."

Malays used be smart until they elected an indian muslim.

Last edited:

Atcjurvin

Well malays were brought in Malaysia as plantation workers. So of course their religious extremism will stay with them just like indian muslims.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles