A Federation of Balochistan, India, & Sindhu Desh

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Years back I said that our national anthem is incomplete without Sindh but I really doubt we can assimilate Sindh. The Mohajirs are a bigger problem there not the Sindhis. If the area was only Sindhis with Baloch there was a greater chance of assimilation.

Decklander

Years back I said that our national anthem is incomplete without Sindh but I really doubt we can assimilate Sindh. The Mohajirs are a bigger problem there not the Sindhis. If the area was only Sindhis with Baloch there was a greater chance of assimilation.
MQM has openly talked of such reunification and also called Pak a blunder of their forefathers.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
As Yusuf said, Sindh and Balochistan should separate from Pakistan as independent states. India can help protect the young new republics and support their development, but a physical union with India would be a very bad idea.
Sindhudesh and Balochistan SHOULD be free states from the BRUTAL OPRESSION of Pakjabis.

India would be there to provide assistance in setting up system for these 2 new nations based on Secular System.

The intention of India is CLEAR... just like Bangladesh is a free country which India never tried to assimilate it.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
MQM has openly talked of such reunification and also called Pak a blunder of their forefathers.
Where have they talked about reunification ? They have called it blunder though.

Afaik they wanted a state(autonomous/independent?) called Jinnahpur in Karachi. There was a massive retaliation from the state against MQM because of this Jinnahpur proposal(some say the state orchestrated it)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Why federation word is so evil here, Like YB said no guarantees, but possibility shouldn't be ruled out.

Decklander

I am for a unification of Sindh and Balochistan with India. Balochistan wanted to be a part of India as already mentioned. They were forcibly annexed by Pakistan. Same is the case of Sindh. Their leaders agreed to join Jinnah's pakistan on the condition of federal structure and secularism and not due to islam. They have been let down by Punjabies. Pakistan was supposed to have been modelled on the lines of USA/ United Kingdom rather than Indian federal structure or a central system. Punjabies have made pakistan a centrally administered nation by nearly desolving its federal structure. Pls remember that Pakistan was born as a secular nation, Islamic republic was added much later in its constitution.

agentperry

pipe dream is what i can say about this idea and article. though independence is possible but there wont be any quest for reunification.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
referring to my post above - let me clarify that im all for "assimilation " with s'desh and b'stan - only qn is whether each of them would want it - i hope they do !

nrupatunga

Sindh may have iran-india oil pipeline but can it be economically viable with pakistan/punjab controlling sindhu river. Baloachistan can atleast be a viable option.

Also as mentioned by various posters if these two do separate from pakistan as it's today, it should not be made part of india however tempting it is.

jamesvaikom

Sindhudesh and Balochistan SHOULD be free states from the BRUTAL OPRESSION of Pakjabis.

India would be there to provide assistance in setting up system for these 2 new nations based on Secular System.

The intention of India is CLEAR... just like Bangladesh is a free country which India never tried to assimilate it.
Unlike Bangladesh Sindhudesh and Balochistan have huge natural resources. No need of federation. But we should do business with them if they get freedom. That will be good for both sides. I don't think they will get freedom any sooner. Terrorists are killing them every day. But only few freedom fighters are retaliating. But if Pakistan do any thing foolish like attack India than during our retaliation we can help Sindhudesh and Balochistan get freedom.
@Sindhifreedomfighter
I think you should ask mods to add Sindhudesh flag. We Indians always support freedom fighters.

Last edited by a moderator:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Unlike Bangladesh Sindhudesh and Balochistan have huge natural resources. No need of federation. But we should do business with them if they get freedom. That will be good for both sides. I don't think they will get freedom any sooner. Terrorists are killing them every day. But only few freedom fighters are retaliating. But if Pakistan do any thing foolish like attack India than during our retaliation we can help Sindhudesh and Balochistan get freedom.
@Sindhifreedomfighter
I think you should ask mods to add Sindhudesh flag. We Indians always support freedom fighters.
Pakis have done enough FOOLISH acts... Parliament attacks... Kargil misadventure etc etc.

The reply of India SHOULD be solid and decisive and simply make use of their FOOLISH mistakes.... just like we did in 71... they started and we returned the favor by finishing it.

Bangladesh realized their mistake later and paid by 3 million lives of their own.Now Sindhi,Baloch and Afgans are realizing and they need to think about their future. We would give only "moral support" to all of them if they ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
niether do we sindhis agree with the idea of federating with india. We are struggling for an independent sindhudesh. The material was related to the subject of sindhudesh so just shared it for the info.
Balouchistan people are secular unlike Pakistani Punjabis and Balouch people have not wanted to join Pakistan. In Sindh there is a lot of demographic change after Independence. Sindhis and Mohajirs have good relations with Indian people we supports the aspirations of you.

Last edited:

IBSA

Country flag
I'm in favor to Sindh join India Union

1-Independent Sindh would be a fragile small country to resist against Pakistani pressures. Joining India Sindh would gain the protection of a larger political unity. Why Sindhis people cares so much about independence?? Think the political, economical, military benefits of belongs a larger and stronger country as India. If the case, Sindh could enjoy special rights inside Indian Union as same as Kashmir state.

2-Sindh has a historical and spiritual value for India, since it was there that Indian civilization was born in Harappa and Mohenjo Daro cultures.

Sindhifreedomfighter

After separation of sindh and balochistan from pakistan, the remaining pakistan would be weaker, a landlocked country with no trade routes, currently,all of the business of pakistan is carried out thru sindh, pakjabistan would die if they messed up with sindh then,. The then pakistan would be easy to be contained by the international community. While independent sindh and balochistan could enjoy friendly ties, trade and cooperation with india. So federating is not desirable..

DEJAVU

Admin why you did not allowed this thread in jokes thread.

amoy

After separation of sindh and balochistan from pakistan, the remaining pakistan would be weaker, a landlocked country with no trade routes, currently,all of the business of pakistan is carried out thru sindh, pakjabistan would die if they messed up with sindh then,. The then pakistan would be easy to be contained by the international community. While independent sindh and balochistan could enjoy friendly ties, trade and cooperation with india. So federating is not desirable..
Wait! Before going wild in yr grand design. Forget how Chini helped Lanka get rid of LTTE? Now also present in Baluch how wuld Chini allow that DESH or STAN gibberish to hijack our all-weather ally?

DONT get carried away by pipedream of Indian support. Or just ask India to permit STAN DESH to base yr govnmt-in-exile in India. That wuld b a big touchstone for India's solidarity with u. Then back talking abt federating!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

Sindhifreedomfighter

Wait! Before going wild in yr grand design. Forget how Chini helped Lanka get rid of LTTE? Now also present in Baluch how wuld Chini allow that DESH or STAN gibberish to hijack our all-weather ally?

DONT get carried away by pipedream of Indian support. Or just ask India to permit STAN DESH to base yr govnmt-in-exile in India. That wuld b a big touchstone for India's solidarity with u. Then back talking abt federating!

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
im not making grand designs, this forum is to discuss the things.. was responding to ISBA.. these are just thoughts on possible future scenario. no one know what will happen in the future..

IBSA

Country flag
How a nuke state might be a weak state??

Pakjabistan can lose Sindh, Balochistan, or else, but while it possess nuke weapons it never shall be discarded as a main player.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
How a nuke state might be a weak state??

Pakjabistan can lose Sindh, Balochistan, or else, but while it possess nuke weapons it never shall be discarded as a main player.
That is if all nukes are located in Punjab.

Is North Korea a strong state or weak state? Just asking

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles