A Dharmik Short form audio sharing Platform?

Bhairav

Country flag
Namaskaram Mitragan!

I am working on a Short form audio sharing Platform for the Nationalist/Dharmic movement similar to Clubhouse but with a twist. It will definitely censor toxic/violent content but will allow to discuss the topics of national importance as it is without labeling them as toxic or hate speech.

What are your thoughts on this? and will you support me in this project? (Paise nahi chahiye bas support chahiye yaar)

Also write your suggestions/feature requests, I will definitely try to implement as many of these as I can.

Message for Moderators:
Self promotion nahi kar raha hu saar

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Namaskaram Mitragan!

I am working on a Short form audio sharing Platform for the Nationalist/Dharmic movement similar to Clubhouse but with a twist. It will definitely censor toxic/violent content but will allow to discuss the topics of national importance as it is without labeling them as toxic or hate speech.

What are your thoughts on this? and will you support me in this project? (Paise nahi chahiye bas support chahiye yaar)

Also write your suggestions/feature requests, I will definitely try to implement as many of these as I can.

Message for Moderators:
Long time no see

Tactical Doge

π•±π–”π–”π–‘π–˜ π–—π–šπ–˜π– 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π–†π–“π–Œπ–Šπ–‘π–˜ π–‹π–Šπ–†π–—
Country flag
Namaskaram Mitra!

Self ban karwaya liya tha padhai ke liye...exams hone wale hain but ye platform ko banane ka idea sone nahi deta.
Who knows, maybe this will be what makes you a millionaire/billionaire
Hence you are losing sleep

Brood Father

Country flag
Namaskaram Mitragan!

Message for Moderators:
Good initiative .. definitely will support you in any ways I can on this ..

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Prabhu Shri Ram kare aisa he ho 😁. Aap ke kya haal chaal waise?
Ram Ram Bandhu
I'm doing okay 😌
unrelated
copy the crap out of Clubhouse

Bhairav

Country flag
Good initiative .. definitely will support you in any ways I can on this ..
Thanks Mitra, You can suggest any features you want to see in the app. Initially it will be a PWA(A Website which can be downloaded on smartphone just like an app)

Bhairav

Country flag
Ram Ram Bandhu
I'm doing okay 😌
unrelated
copy the crap out of Clubhouse
Ha but live audio me thora dikkat araha hai πŸ™ to isko record and send type ka banaunga but wo bhi live update ke saath hoga. kaisa rahega ye idea?

Tactical Doge

Country flag
Ha but live audio me thora dikkat araha hai πŸ™ to isko record and send type ka banaunga but wo bhi live update ke saath hoga. kaisa rahega ye idea?
That'll be slow AF, like whatsapp voice messaging right
Live audio would be great tho

But yeah, incremental upgrades

Bhairav

Country flag
That'll be slow AF, like whatsapp voice messaging right
Live audio would be great tho

But yeah, incremental upgrades
Not like whatsapp but "Reddit for Audio"
It will be more interactive than whatsapp and the response time will be similar to live

Bhairav

Country flag
First Few Screenshots of the App's prototype:
Screenshot at 2022-02-02 18:48:33.png
Screenshot at 2022-02-02 18:48:59.png

Bhairav

Country flag
Good initiative. Keep the good work. I can’t help cause don’t have any skill. But do let me know if you need help.
Thanks for the kind comment bro. Your moral support is what I need the most πŸ™

Bhairav

Country flag
What do you guys say about this App Header? I tried to make it simple but elegant.
Screenshot at 2022-02-02 19:55:34.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles