A crazy guy

Member of The Month SEPTEMBER 2009
Welcome to the forum Arun

xebex

hello arun enna vishesham?, nyanum oru paavam malayaliyane.heheeeeheeee. Indian defence leku swagatham. will see u around!

enjoy ur stay.

xebex

F-14 num Ahmedsidum pinne arunum.......great, kettittu kalabavan maniyude padam polundu.heheeee. gosh am glad to see some mallus here. :p

Arun

F-14 num Ahmedsidum pinne arunum.......great, kettittu kalabavan maniyude padam polundu.heheeee. gosh am glad to see some mallus here. :p
Its seriously is awesome, where in kerala bro?

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Kalabhavan mani padamo? hahahha xebex, nee pakistani kalod malladichu thirno? njan kore posts vayuchithund ninte! heheheheh

xebex

Kalabhavan mani padamo? hahahha xebex, nee pakistani kalod malladichu thirno? njan kore posts vayuchithund ninte! heheheheh
onnum parayanda machu, Neo mod poyathil pinne avarude forum nashichu pandaaram adangi ennu paranjaal mathi. avarude puthiya mod valare biased, so i virtually stopped posting there. heheeheee!

:india:

Arun

Born in Trivandrum , Doing my tech course in kottayam.......future is uncertain....he he he ....pyavam :help:

RAM

The southern Man
Country flag
Dear,
ahmedsid/arun.How are u guys....Very pleased to meet mallus here.Im another Mallu + defense enthusiast living in uk and following keenly this forum for the last 4-5 months.
Anyway- welcm Arun here.An excellent forum for debates,discussion and updates.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Born in Trivandrum , Doing my tech course in kottayam.......future is uncertain....he he he ....pyavam :help:
thalle kollaaam!! thirvunthoramao? hahahah

PS: pinne nammal evide pakistanis apamanikarilla, so the word you used has been edited out :)

A.V.

what's happening i though bengalis were taking away DFI suddenly mallus have grown to outnumber them
lol
anyways all welcome

ahmedsid

Top Gun
what's happening i though bengalis were taking away DFI suddenly mallus have grown to outnumber them
lol
anyways all welcome
We mallus are low profile, we dont invite our family members onto DFI and try to start coups!!!! :D The Mallus take everyone by surprise, and not to forget we have a heritage of guerilla warfare too! heheheh

Seriously, its said that 2 mallus can rarely see eye to eye on an issue! no wonder kerala is the land of hartals and strikes and lockouts! :D

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
yes AV what sid "Lol" is true we silently take over places not like Bangallis ( no offence ment) bring the house down

Arun

thalle kollaaam!! thirvunthoramao? hahahah

PS: pinne nammal evide pakistanis apamanikarilla, so the word you used has been edited out :)
K da whatever you say,i am glad for that coz in some Indian forums there is no restriction for that .So i am in with the best .Waiting for something new to happen in defence sector.

Woh thanne appeeee :thank_you2:

Hello Ram

Malayalees :goodstuff:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
K da whatever you say,i am glad for that coz in some Indian forums there is no restriction for that .So i am in with the best .Waiting for something new to happen in defence sector.

Woh thanne appeeee :thank_you2:

Hello Ram

Malayalees :goodstuff:
Lots of stuff happening bro, like 300 Light tanks gonna be procured, then Mig 29s being deployed near pak border, then a submarine undergoing trials near cochin :) Read on and Post on!

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
The title should be changed , i see more ...

Arun

Lots of stuff happening bro, like 300 Light tanks gonna be procured, then Mig 29s being deployed near pak border, then a submarine undergoing trials near cochin :) Read on and Post on!
Yep i responded to these in the respective threads in this forum, but its one month old na :stinker:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles