A Chinese girl in India - Pictures

nimo_cn

Country flag
To summarise India in three words, amazing, incredible and terrible, the traveller wrote in her journal.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This girl has smitten a lot of die hard defense enthusiasts here. She has achieved what a lot of Chinese posters here have not done with their tons of posts... What an achievement.

venkat

glad that i didnt have to see another chinese posting ppl shitting by the roadsides and riversides!!!!somebody posted a link to a chinese blog showing dead bodies floating in the ganga river ,pile of shit etc...... This should be a wake up call.....River ganga is being raped like hell in the name of religion...Hope Jairam ramesh has seen the pics in the blog.....it was quite a haunting experience.....

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
glad that i didnt have to see another chinese posting ppl shitting by the roadsides and riversides!!!!somebody posted a link to a chinese blog showing dead bodies floating in the ganga river ,pile of shit etc...... This should be a wake up call.....River ganga is being raped like hell in the name of religion...Hope Jairam ramesh has seen the pics in the blog.....it was quite a haunting experience.....
Actually, this very girl just saw one, she did not post it because she said she needs to show respect to passed aways.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
This girl has smitten a lot of die hard defense enthusiasts here. She has achieved what a lot of Chinese posters here have not done with their tons of posts... What an achievement.
That is why the CCP needs to recruit more pretty girls to join Indian, Japanese, American, etc. forums - that is a better investment than sending droves of men to argue and debate. :laugh:

tjpf

First day in Mumbai, I wear jeans for security concern but was stared upon by Indians, I was told later even in Bumbai, girls wearing jeans is still something over fashionable.

most buses are doorless

a danish elder sisters shows me around the city and helped a lot with bargaining with local vendors, we become good friends, she text messaged me asking me to hang out together next time.

Indian gate and elephant island, not much to see, but I was honored by other tourist as someone they all want to take picture with.

Doorless train, the train just stopped five second at the station, we had to literally jump off from it, thank god there is no door...
Funny episode, when the conductor was coming to check tickets, one passenger just stared at him and shaked his head without showing any ticket to him, the conductor has to leave him alone.

They still use propeller plane as passenger plane! I took this picture as if I have never taken a plane before, sorry I put China in shame abroad.

First time in Saree, background is Ganges sanctum and cremation place rolled in one.

Met with an other elder sister from Taiwan, she is already 40 years old and she is here by herself for 20 days, can't believe it.
Episode, the tutu dirver asked 15 rupees to take us to airport, but when we arrived he said the price was 150, after a lot hassles, we paid him 50.
but lessons learned, next time we called in a tutu, we had the driver to sign on a paper, please sign it below the 80 rupees you change. Embarrassed, he signed, he knows how tricky the business is.
where in India the local trains have conductor (based on her description)?????????????

I took the boat to the other side of Ganges, and was welcomed by this group of ladies, the point out my saree was wrong in the way it is worn, and they corrected it for me, I was touched, molested, softly pinched and fondled, for the sake of sino-india friendship, I did not complain! ------------clearly these women look like south indian and i bet it would be from marina beach in chennai or maybe in somewhere in kerela

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
That is why the CCP needs to recruit more pretty girls to join Indian, Japanese, American, etc. forums - that is a better investment than sending droves of men to argue and debate. :laugh:
Dirty minds, you blemished Indian image.

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned
where in India the local trains have conductor (based on her description)?????????????

I took the boat to the other side of Ganges, and was welcomed by this group of ladies, the point out my saree was wrong in the way it is worn, and they corrected it for me, I was touched, molested, softly pinched and fondled, for the sake of sino-india friendship, I did not complain! ------------clearly these women look like south indian and bet would be marina beach or maybe in somewhere in kerela
I don't know, you should tell me, or what do you call those ticket collector or ticket inspector on train?

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Will anyone let her know, how famous she is here at DFI. I'm one of her die-hard fan.... :love:

DaTang

Tihar Jail
Banned

I took the boat to the other side of Ganges, and was welcomed by this group of ladies, the point out my saree was wrong in the way it is worn, and they corrected it for me, I was touched, molested, softly pinched and fondled, for the sake of sino-india friendship, I did not complain! ------------clearly these women look like south indian and i bet it would be from marina beach in chennai or maybe in somewhere in kerela
They look very friendly and kind, I mean those ladies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
First day in Mumbai, I wear jeans for security concern but was stared upon by Indians, I was told later even in Bumbai, girls wearing jeans is still something over fashionable.
This is nonsense. She got stared at, most probably because of her speech or mannerisms or something like that. This has to be one of the more stupid statements in this whole account. "Girls in Mumbai wearing jeans is over fashionable" is just plain stupid. Actually, anyone who opens their eyes will realize how false the statement is. Some parts of this whole travel account are certainly exaggerated.

Last edited:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Dirty minds, you blemished Indian image.
Certainly not. Now, instead of paying people like you and other 50 centers, the CCP should recruit pretty girls to present the Chinese viewpoint. Really, it will be much more effective. Pass this feedback on. :laugh:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
well girl is beautiful and cute at the same time. To bad that she has not seen naga sadhu or jain muni, i am sure her jaw would have drop seeing them. Specially in north India.

Victor Sierra

Country flag

C'mon first thing you can't wear saree alone if you are not expert at this. Normally women in India do take help of other women for wearing Saree. How can one imagine correcting the saree, without touching? I'm sure, She would have got pinched by mistake. Its clearly a misunderstanding.

I don't know, you should tell me, or what do you call those ticket collector or ticket inspector on train?
There is no Ticket Collector in Local Trains on-board. Sometimes they might be in Ladies Compartment for checking. Normally they are on exits for checking the tickets.
Whatevr she said that there was a guy & he shook his head etc etc. There are Policemen in Local Trains, specially in Ladies Compartment or he might be some railway employee. Shaking head is normal gesture of saying Yeah, I noticed you or Hello.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
Typical chinese leap of logic.
If girls in BUMBAI :rofl: don't wear jeans then what the hell do they wear...saree?
She was being looked at because she is different and she is beautiful.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Typical chinese leap of logic.
If girls in BUMBAI :rofl: don't wear jeans then what the hell do they wear...saree?
She was being looked at because she is different and she is beautiful.
Not only Jeans, they are in shorts too. Mumbs & Pune everywhere....

Atleast Jeans is almost everywhere. Except those jerk Khap Panchayat's area.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles