A chicken crosses the road

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The chicken is giving a good opportunity for people to get to some people!

Koi mazak se koi bhadhas se dikh raha hai :D

KS

Bye bye DFI
@Armand2REP - this is a FCA (Free Chicken Army) braveheart crossing the road from Oppression to Freedom..France fully supports it in its courageous endeavour. The oppressor cock will so be deposed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asim,

The effort failed

The uploader was not available for this country was the message.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Asim,

The effort failed

The uploader was not available for this country was the message.

Illusive

Country flag
@badguy2000 opens a thread about a Chinese chicken's visit to India, with plenty of pictures of chickens peeing in public.

@Blackwater posts a video of a hen performing a mujra.
This was the best:pound:

Awesome

From the movie Jadugar I think. A phase in which AB made ridiculous movies before going on a longish break.
For a kid grown up with Bachchan and seeing him do all that, it was pure entertainment. Granted I didn't understand all the subtext behind "Murghi and Murgha", but it was hilarious.

Bachchan could do no wrong, if you see movies like Shahenshah they'd be ridiculous now but were awesome then.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
For a kid grown up with Bachchan and seeing him do all that, it was pure entertainment. Granted I didn't understand all the subtext behind "Murghi and Murgha", but it was hilarious.

Bachchan could do no wrong, if you see movies like Shahenshah they'd be ridiculous now but were awesome then.
Understanding the sub text was easy. Murgha was actually his own "cock" that was getting excited seeing the female lead in the movie! Murgha and Murghi were a subtle way of putting it ;)

Me being a huge AB fan, those movies were ridiculous even back then for me but watched it all the same.
All these movies he did during that phase bombed at the biz office and he took a break after Indrajit I think. His HUM was the last best movie as a leading actor in a typical Hindi hero film.

Awesome

Understanding the sub text was easy. Murgha was actually his own "cock" that was getting excited seeing the female lead in the movie! Murgha and Murghi were a subtle way of putting it ;)

Me being a huge AB fan, those movies were ridiculous even back then for me but watched it all the same.
All these movies he did during that phase bombed at the biz office and he took a break after Indrajit I think. His HUM was the last best movie as a leading actor in a typical Hindi hero film.
Yeah I remember Hum, it created quite a lot of buzz in Lahore. Initially I think it was called Tiger and there were posters up in markets with the name Tiger.

Then the Chumma song was a very controversial one. Typical eve-teaser's ammunition.

tramp

@Tolaha
Hilarious thread! Thanks for lighting the sparklers.

tramp

@pmaitra said trying to answer the question will be futile before resolving the classic conundrum of whether the chicken or the egg came first and, if indeed, it's the chicken, the larger issue of who got the egg (on the face).

Global Defence

New threads

Articles