A Bright Career in the Military

Bot

Non stop posting
Banned
Need details about cut off age for non field jobs in the indian armed forces.

I could have used google but need information beyond the formal articles

Sincere Thank you

sandeepdg

Need details about cut off age for non field jobs in the indian armed forces.

I could have used google but need information beyond the formal articles

Sincere Thank you
Please specify what sort of job profile are you looking into or are interested in. Maybe we can help then.

sandeepdg

I have some quires regarding career in Indian secret service.members please share ur infos .
what are the entry options in RAW?
can somebody join RAW from Territorial army?
how Aviation Research Centre (ARC) recruit their staffs?
Unfortunately, even I had some interest in RAW in my college days, but what I found out is that there is no direct entry criteria in RAW. Officers in RAW and IB are selected from among the IPS cadre or from defense background, especially in RAW.

Anonymous

I wish there was some field in Indian army/ navy/ air force which had a field for hackers or computer enthusiasts.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
I wish there was some field in Indian army/ navy/ air force which had a field for hackers or computer enthusiasts.
The INDIAN ARMED FORCES is in a look up for establishing a CYBER DEFENCE TEAM for defending against the intruders and they have already started searching for personals in the field of hacking.

Victor Sierra

Country flag
Is it possible to join Infantry (combat troops) with an Engineering degree? If the person doesn't wanna go for MES.

Can a Officer under Short-Service Commission extend his service to regular service?
By regular I mean continues serving Army until he reaches at his retirement age of 50s-60s.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Before the Short Service tenure gets over, the option is given if the SS officer wants to become permanent or not.

Thereafter, there is a selection procedure that is undertaken and one is either accepted in the Permanent Commission cadre or rejected.

Spectre

Country flag
Hi guys, I have a deep interest in all things related to the military. I spend most of my day reading reports from defence think tanks, everything from RAND to CNA etc. I am currently studying business a management and do not have a science background but would like to pursue a career in research related to the military field. I am for a course or an internship that I can pursue to learn additional stuff to military affairs (especially naval affairs) . Please do recommend any course, books, institutions, research papers, video series etc.

Also, please name a few reputed defense analysts in India, I intend to get in touch with such professionals and get guidance too.

Thank you guys.

Haldiram

Country flag
Hi guys, I have a deep interest in all things related to the military. I spend most of my day reading reports from defence think tanks, everything from RAND to CNA etc. I am currently studying business a management and do not have a science background but would like to pursue a career in research related to the military field. I am for a course or an internship that I can pursue to learn additional stuff to military affairs (especially naval affairs) . Please do recommend any course, books, institutions, research papers, video series etc.

Also, please name a few reputed defense analysts in India, I intend to get in touch with such professionals and get guidance too.

Thank you guys.
You are welcome to join : https://finsindia.org/

They are a think tank and provide internship and research diplomas.

Ydd227

Country flag
How do I prepare for the NDA exam? How do I prepare especially for the Mathematics part? I am 18 years old and I have chosen the commerce stream. I am going to appear in April 2021.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles