8 SIMI Terrorists who Escaped from Jail Killed in Encounter

Rahul Singh

Country flag
While escaping they had killed a police men. So they had bought for themselves lesser degree of restraint from security forces. Though it defenetly looks like enforced encounter but I will wait to know what kind weapons these 8 Simi terroists were carrying.

Rikky choudhary

In morning when this news broke, NDTV was showing them as SIMI activist and then after some time it was removed with SIMI men........

Why can we take action against such media group

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
While escaping they had killed a police men. So they had bought for themselves lesser degree of restraint from security forces. Though it defenetly looks like enforced encounter but I will wait to know what kind weapons these 8 Simi terroists were carrying.
They were terrorists who acheived their dream goal of having sex with 72 hoors.
thats it no shit

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
If it was enforced encounter the establishment could have simply finished them off within the jail itself and claimed that a gang war broke out and they killed each other. Itna drama karne ki koi jarurat nahi thi. Seems genuine to me. Why would the establishment even involve itself in the story voluntarily if given a choice to be the scriptwriter of the story? they could simply pick and choose how the pigs are killed and even who killed them.

WARREN SS

Country flag
If it was enforced encounter the establishment could have simply finished them off within the jail itself and claimed that a gang war broke out and they killed each other. Itna drama karne ki koi jarurat nahi thi. Seems genuine to me. Why would the establishment even involve itself in the story voluntarily if given a choice to be the scriptwriter of the story? they could simply pick and choose how the pigs are killed and even who killed them.
Some Times We doubt Capability of our own forces After Encounters Police Today has to face Internal inquiries under NHRC Supervision I Don't think Top Officials risk their Career For this

CM Shivraj Singh chauhan Sensed the Approach of Terror Sympathizers And He Played the game Well by asking For NIA Investigation

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Congress raises doubt over SIMI encounter, BJP hits back
Congress General Secretary Digvijaya Singh raised doubts over the encounter tweeting, "Did they flee from the jail or made to flee according to some well planned strategy. This should be subject to inquiry". This forced the BJP to hit back immediately.
http://m.indiatoday.in/story/simi-bhopal-congress-raises-doubt-bjp/1/799089.html
Now, khangress has started making conspiracy theories also like pakis.
False flag encounter!:rofl:

republic_roi97

Country flag
8 SIMI terrorists who escaped Bhopal Central Jail killed in encounter

"When they (the terrorists) were confronted by a few of the villagers, they started pelting stones. Villagers mistook them for robbers and alerted the police. When they were asked to surrender, they opened fire, forcing the police to retaliate," said IG Yogesh Chaudhary, who was part of the operation. Two policemen were also injured in the encounter which lasted for nearly an hour. They were carrying dates and other food materials with them. Efforts are being made to trace the identity of those who supported them in Jail Break.

#TOIReport

republic_roi97

Country flag
The fact that they fled from the jail makes them criminals under law.
The fact that they killed a police men makes them terrorist under law.
The fact that they engaged police men with weapons while on the run proves that they were in fact terrorists
That is the required justification for the libetards.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles