8 REASONS WHY INDIA WILL RULE THE WORLD IN 2050

IndianHawk

Country flag
Present percentage is still lower than Bangladesh's. And these are the absolute basics. There is a lot more to do after that. We need to become a knowledge hub, which requires a revamp of our entire education system. Our R&D doesn't even match small countries like Israel and South Korea, forget major players like the U.S. and Japan. We need to have a thriving military industrial complex, that can develop state of the art weapons from scratch and produce them in large quantities for a competitive price. This is nowhere near the case. We need to put an end to caste identity itself, not simply end caste violence. That is not happening in the villages with all the khap panchayat nonsense. We have not shown any signs of taking advantage of our "demographic dividend" because not enough jobs are being created since we are still relying on service sector for growth rather than manufacturing, and skill development for the lower strata is abysmal. I don't even want to talk about water. We will soon be in dire straits (no pun intended).

GDP growth alone will not solve our problems, and without serious work towards these other issues, even that will fizzle away. This quarter's 5.7 % growth was just an indicator of the troubles to come in a few years time.
Not getting into debate man ! Simple correcting the stats.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
So how the hell did Trump got elected. Now come up with another story.
he got elected because of vote dealers.
some people give right to specific people to vote for them whatever they want. In that trump got more.

Swiftfarts

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This type of threads and discussions reaffirm my view that this forum is epitome of delusions of grandeur :lol: also make me think hard about who run this forum from behind the scenes.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
This type of threads and discussions reaffirm my view that this forum is epitome of delusions of grandeur :lol: also make me think hard about who run this forum from behind the scenes.
U actually took it seriously. :troll:

All of us nibbas wus just larping. :lawl:

Average IQ of DFI is 130 mate, one needs to be on this level to understand the sarcasm in this thread.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles