£700 fine for wearing burqa in public places in France!

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
by all means go ahead and ban the burqa and the veil ......
then ban the quran also , i don't give a rats a** ..since i am not going to europe or america anytime soon and am not even a muslim...

but just a word of advice ..please don't be surprised when they call you the OPPRESSOR , and land in your cities with bombs strapped to their chests.

remember ..there's just so much you can push somebody before he retaliates.
If you think the Islamo-facists in Europe are going to stop with terror attacks just because you embrace them and take all their BS.....then you truly do not know jack about these guys.

The places in the world that are most prone to Jihadi violence are some of the most liberal countries in the world. On the other hand, a country like China which oppresses Muslims like you wont believe in every aspect of the lives - is relatively free of attacks.

The more you give in...the more they take advantage of the situation.

I am not saying that Europe or the US should become like the ruthless Chinese, but they better wake up and smell the roses. I think Europe is finally starting to do that.

xebex

Xebex,

What a splendid excuse. Yes, you're right, security is important. So let's go the full measure, shall we?

^^^^ How can anybody explain these images. People are taking advantage of the drawbacks of sunglasses, ski masks, hoodies, and Halloween masks, and the crime rate involved with sunglasses, ski masks, hoodies, and Halloween masks is increasing. There should be some mechanism to control it.

Let us fine or jail people who wear sunglasses, Halloween masks, hooded sweatshirts and ski masks too.

:rolleyes:
Do u realize that the image you've provided and the comments u've written below them doesnt make any sense. In all those pictures,robbers are wearing masks to hide their face and those masks are not part of the dress. You can walk around in nude and robb a bank wearing a mask thatz exactly why i said showing face is very important. Now, have u ever seen anybody walking around (in US or EU) in public wearing mask?? unless you want to get picked up by the cops. You just dont walk around in public with mask on, thatz a big no no. Even in special days like holloween and mardigras, its illegal for people to enter institutions with constumes on. There are laws in place prohibiting such acts, trust me. Hoody doesnt hide ur face, jacket doesnt hide your face, even with a sunglass u can trackdown one's facial appearance.........in all those images u posted, people are using masks to hide their identity not their dress. But as far as Burka is concerned, mask is built into the dress. And the very point of wearing Burka is to hide the face and skin completely to outsiders. The only thing u will see is a piece of cloth moving.

sandeepdg

What race is Islam again?
Whatever the heck is that supposed to mean , pal ?? I don't your definition of the word "racist" or for that matter in your country, but I think it means discrimination or prejudice against people who don't share your skin color, religion etc. !

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Well it's their country, their right to decide what dress code people should follow.

Will Indians allow foreigners to around in skimpy dresses? Already resolutions forbidding this is being contemplated in Goa.

Calanen

Whatever the heck is that supposed to mean , pal ?? I don't your definition of the word "racist" or for that matter in your country, but I think it means discrimination or prejudice against people who don't share your skin color, religion etc. !
I realise that Hindi may be your native language so you may believe that 'racism' = 'unfair to people', but it is not so. English is a very difficult language, so let me be of assistance to you. The word racism has the root word 'race' in it. That gives you a clue, that it refers to something to do with 'race'. Racism itself means treating someone less favourably because of their 'race'. Having an opinion about Islam, or indeed, treating someone less favourably because of Islam - cannot be racism - because:

- Islam is not a race.

Just as hating skateboarders would not be racism, or hating taxi drivers would not be racism, or hating banks, would not be racism.

rac⋅ism
  /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
Use racist in a Sentence
See web results for racist
See images of racist
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
Origin:
1865–70; < F racisme. See race 2 , -ism

Related forms:
racist, noun, adjective
Racist Definition | Definition of Racist at Dictionary.com

Rahul Singh

Country flag
That is France and this decision has been taken by a democratically elected government. Going by the theoretical definition of democracy, this decision represents the opinion of majority of french nationals, and it matters most in any democracy. So, being a non french, i have got absolutely no right to call it illegal or any. What more, France has already given freedom to anyone whosoever doesn't agree to french laws are free to leave. This is not a small world and one who doesn't agree should find another suitable place.

-----------

Most interesting is that people who are crying against this law and like are the peoples who take pride in something like this " Non-Muslims not allowed in Macca and Madina".

I feel bad for my fellow secular Indians(secular as per Indian standards), guys this not India where secularism = pro muslims, this is France where secularism = secularism.

amoy

The places in the world that are most prone to Jihadi violence are some of the most liberal countries in the world. On the other hand, a country like China which oppresses Muslims like you wont believe in every aspect of the lives - is relatively free of attacks.
clearly u haven't been in china. then what enables u to wantonly vilify our relationship with Muslims??

why did u deliberately mix ordinary Muslims with those extremists?

in my city which is a coastal capital in the south, Muslim is a minority (mostly from Xinjiang) but they're free to do business at every corner of the cityand we even have a mosque because we're discreet and tolerant.

I hate your groundless distortion only in order to support your point! u simply faked it with your fancy!

amoy

by the way just to highlight the infiltration of terrorists in China - next time do speak with facts!
Police station raided in west China's Xinjiang, terrorist plot suspected

www.chinaview.cn 2008-08-04 11:08:19 Print

·A raid of a border armed police division in Xinjiang Monday morning killed 16 policemen.
·The incident was suspected as a terrorist attack, according to the local police.

·The police said the two attackers had been arrested, and one of them got a leg injury.
URUMQI, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) -- Terrorist plot was suspected in the violent attack targeting border police in China's westernmost city of Kashi, which left at least 16 policemen killed and 16 others injured Monday.

The attack occurred in the front of the Yiquan Hotel, which is nearly 200 meters away from the Kashi border armed police division, Xinhua correspondent reported from Kashi.

The reporter said the police investigation found that two attackers drove a tip lorry to hit a team of policemen who were jogging to pass the hotel in a regular morning exercise at about 8:00 a.m.

The suspects then got off the lorry to throw explosive and hack the policemen with knives, after the vehicle veered to knock on a roadside wire pole, said the Kashi police.

The reporter corrected the previous account of the raid of the border armed police division, saying that the attackers did not break into the division station and the explosion took place outside the station.

Fourteen policemen were killed on the spot and two others died on the way to hospital, according to the police source.

Xinhua reporter saw blood stain left on the sidewalk, although the accident site had been cleaned by police. He also saw a broken wire pole and three tree stubs left from the accident.

No civilians were hurt in the attack so far. Customers in the Yiquan Hotel said that they thought it was a blast, because they were wakened up by an explosion from outside.

The police said the two attackers had been arrested, and one got a leg injury in the raid.

The regional public security department said it had got intelligence that the "East Turkistan Islamic Movement" planned to make terrorist attacks during Aug. 1-8, just ahead of the opening of the Olympic Games in Beijing.

Chinese police foiled an attempted sabotage instigated and conducted by the "Eastern Turkistan" separatists on board a Southern Airlines flight in March. Three suspects detained by police fully admitted that the attack was masterminded.

The "East Turkistan Islamic Movement" was one of the main security worries to the Olympics, which also include separatist forces for "Tibet independence", and the Falun Gong cult, according to Tian Yixiang, a senior PLA commander and also a security chief for the Games.

Kurexi Maihesuti, vice chairman of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region Government, told a press conference in Beijing last week that Xinjiang police had cracked five terrorism groups in the first half of 2008, detaining 82 suspected terrorists who allegedly plotted sabotage against the Olympics.

The Olympic Games would be a target for various anti-China and hostile forces, which are trying every possible way to sabotage the event, Vice Minister of Public Security Yang Huanning said last month.

Bhagat Singh

Muslim Communities who have migrated from Asia and Africa struggle in western countries because they do not try and integrate with local communities.

Burqa serves well to alienate people and keep the differences. The muslim population in France, UK and other european countries are paying more attention to the old religious practices then education and progression.

Burqa has no place in modern world.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles