7 new DDG are under construction in Shanghai JN shipyard

J20!

Country flag
:shocked::rofl: Gotta love the day when Chinese guys start using black lingo. wassup brah ....
*scoffs* Would you prefer it if I said "dude"? Culture transcending borders yo!!!! The term is African American, not "black"...

Last edited:

trackwhack

Culture transcending borders. Not any less funny than an Indian saying it with that accent we all love you for... Now that would be comedic genius. The term is African American, not "black"...
the term is african american for insecure, white folks who have something shoved so far up their's that they are scared shitless to use the word black.

If whites are called whites, then why should blacks not be called blacks.

And if Blacks are called African Americans, why are whites not called European Americans.

And finally ... When a Chinese guy starts talking about Indians having an accent ... :laugh:

And, I was not even referring to accent. But now come to think of it. A chinese accent with black lingo must be the dongs i say.

J20!

Country flag
the term is african american for insecure, white folks who have something shoved so far up their's that they are scared shitless to use the word black.

If whites are called whites, then why should blacks not be called blacks.

And if Blacks are called African Americans, why are whites not called European Americans.

And finally ... When a Chinese guy starts talking about Indians having an accent ... :laugh:

And, I was not even referring to accent. But now come to think of it. A chinese accent with black lingo must be the dongs i say.
If you're going to refer to the term "brah" as "black" lingo, you're basically saying that everyone of African descent uses it, which is bull, considering it's AFRICAN AMERICAN lingo genius. I've lived in South Africa, and I'm pretty sure they don't use it.

Intelligence, a lacking quality in your case, as is basic courtesy. Because they have the skin color, doesn't mean they're all the same.

I'd take a Pacific accent to an Indian accent ANY DAY.

trackwhack

If you're going to refer to the term "brah" as "black" lingo, you're basically saying that everyone of African descent uses it, which is bull, considering it's AFRICAN AMERICAN lingo genius. I've lived in South Africa, and I'm pretty sure they don't use it.

Intelligence, a lacking quality in your case, as is basic courtesy. Because they have the skin color, doesn't mean they're all the same.

I'd take a Pacific accent to an Indian accent ANY DAY.
Oh yeah, I have seen your intelligence on display many times here. Who are you playing dumb with, we both know I am referring to the blacks in the US. Silly kid.

Confusious say - You get back into your hole, bad boy.

J20!

Country flag
Oh yeah, I have seen your intelligence on display many times here. Who are you playing dumb with, we both know I am referring to the blacks in the US. Silly kid.

Confusious say - You get back into your hole, bad boy.
No one's playing dumb, you're just lacking in manners. Say it the CORRECT way. Don't use insulting terms and expect people to "guess" your meaning.

trackwhack

No one's playing dumb, you're just lacking in manners. Say it the CORRECT way. Don't use insulting terms and expect people to "guess" your meaning.
what correct way?

How is white correct and black incorrect? only narrow minded muppets like you will think likewise. I have black and white friends here. none of them are on Fox news for a reason. people who think like you belong in asylums. Correct way , my foot.

J20!

Country flag
what correct way?

How is white correct and black incorrect? only narrow minded muppets like you will think likewise. I have black and white friends here. none of them are on Fox news for a reason. people who think like you belong in asylums. Correct way , my foot.
"Black lingo" to you is polite? And who told you "white" was a politically correct term? Have you perhaps heard Hillary Clinton say "white people" on stage? You know you were wrong, yet you're trying to justify it... But considering how disrespectful you are on a day to day basis on this forum, I'm not really surprised. Rude and uneducated, a "wonderful" mix.

trackwhack

"Black lingo" to you is polite? And who told you "white" was a politically correct term? Have you perhaps heard Hillary Clinton say "white people" on stage? You know you were wrong, yet you're trying to justify it... But considering how disrespectful you are on a day to day basis on this forum, I'm not really surprised. Rude and uneducated, a "wonderful" mix.
Oh STFU dude. Black is absolutely accepted. The only people who say African American are insecure twerps. Dont sit in judgement in China when you have no clue what ground realities are. I will get laughed at by my friends if I were to use the term african american instead of black.

And stop going on about me being disrespectful. I talk down to morons all the time. You are not an exception. If you behave or think or act like an idiot, I will treat you like one. There are intelligent people on this forum who deservedly get mine as well as others respect. You dont belong to that group. I will always talk down when conversing with you.

J20!

Country flag
And stop going on about me being disrespectful. I talk down to morons all the time. You are not an exception. If you behave or think or act like an idiot, I will treat you like one. There are intelligent people on this forum who deservedly get mine as well as others respect. You dont belong to that group. I will always talk down when conversing with you.
Hahaha! Because you're somehow superior to me? Considering that you are exclusively insulting to Chinese members, what does that say about you? Are we all "morons"and "puppets" as you like to say?

Now, forgetting racists and getting back on topic:

1st One: C-3, or 150

2nd & 3d: C-4 & C-5

4th: C-6

5th & 6th: Type Unknown

J20!

Country flag
7th: Sections Identified, Type Unknown

trackwhack

Hahaha! Because you're somehow superior to me? Considering that you are exclusively insulting to Chinese members, what does that say about you? Are we all "morons"and "puppets" as you like to say?
Not somehow superior. I am just not a mind midget like you. I found you talking like a black man funny and I mentioned it. You took off on a totally different tangent and are calling me racist. Pretty much obvious you have severe cerebral malfunction.

J20!

Country flag
So far the biuld schedule looks to go like this:

The original 052C's 2 x Type 052C that is 170 and 171

Then 6 x Type 052C that is 150, 151, 152, 153, 172 and 173

Total of 8 DDG, 4 for SSF (170-173) and 4 for ESF (150-153)

Then the first 4 of the next batch will go to NSF (117-120)

nimo_cn

Country flag
Engine problems solved or what? In that case, it is worth celebration.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles