5G & 6G IN INDIA, News Updates and Discussions

Varoon2

Country flag
C-DOT's recent achievements in 5G. Nice to see them back in the news!

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Airtel has started 5G offering in NCR, esp in Delhi and Gurgaon. People posted the snapshot of the 5G speed they are getting.
Pretty much its a trial period!
airtel 5g is pretty good. i get it almost everywhere. rarely i see a 4g+ on my phone.

Reactions: SKC

thefewthefearless

Country flag
Who cares now ?
5G will be used in cloud computing and industry 4.0 its applications are mostly in GDP
We are not to behind in this partnering up with US will help in global supply chains and more Data and IT
Will also be useful in manufacturing
I am hopeful for this
i always find this funny that this happens with every generation. when 4g came it was received like 3g was enough, we don't need it.
avg data usage will obviously increase bc websites are becoming more complex and we need networks to provide speed at low latency and high speed.

NutCracker

Country flag
i always find this funny that this happens with every generation. when 4g came it was received like 3g was enough, we don't need it.
avg data usage will obviously increase bc websites are becoming more complex and we need networks to provide speed at low latency and high speed.
But here it's true . 5G didn't offer as low ping as it touted . Rest is overkill.

1.5GB of 5G will evaporate before you complete a speed test.That's why i barely see speed test of Airtel user in my device's telegram group.

SKC

Country flag
The bandwidth provided by 5G works in closure network best and is overkill for mobile use.
It is not being touted as solution for industrial use where the physical cables cause issues with providing stable bandwidth over larger areas.

thefewthefearless

Country flag
But here it's true . 5G didn't offer as low ping as it touted . Rest is overkill.

1.5GB of 5G will evaporate before you complete a speed test.That's why i barely see speed test of Airtel user in my device's telegram group.
that's true tho.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles