50 Cent Army\party

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHASH2K2

Pardon me for being Naive . I want to know what 50 cent army stand for and who are members of it ?

BunBunCake

Dude, this is not needed. I know you're trying to mock the Chinese here. Please kindly close this thread.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Pardon me for being Naive . I want to know what 50 cent army stand for and who are members of it ?
50 cent Army are Chinese bloggers that get paid .5 RMB per post that touts party propaganda. Some kids do it as a full time job.

SHASH2K2

Dude, this is not needed. I know you're trying to mock the Chinese here. Please kindly close this thread.
I have no intention of hurting anyone. I have guts to say whatever I want to say and on their mouth. I think this thread can be closed now. Please ask any admin to close it if they feel like.

samarsingh

admin please close this thread.....we dont want to be like some other defence forums on the net...dont want to name any particular...but u all know..
plus we need our Chinese members to contribute...bring in their perspective...however threatening they may be...we can live with that

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
He was just being curious.

"50-cent army" is a bunch of people (bloggers, editors, forum posters, "think-tanks", etc.) who are paid to spread and maintain CCP propaganda in online forums, through blogs and editorials, and so on.

That said, you shouldn't use it as a slur against Chinese members here.

There is no 50-cent party. Unless that has something to do with 50-cent (the RnB artist).

This concludes the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles