5 SIMI activists shot dead on way to court in Telangana

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
And this is the very police system which always bows in front of the political systems?
If 20 brigands were killed and there are reports there there were 100 more.So why was there no arrests?It is unbelievable that no one surrendered or every one else managed to run away from the scene and not even a single person was injured too..
Also these police are the same ones who allows these so called forest brigands,bandits,smugglers and dacoits to grow in return for their money erks.And after they had reached some infamous status in media and society this same police who helped them in their growth stages an encounter and kills the dacoits.
If you have any doubt please read any article on dacoits of chambal or any smuggling network.
Same goes with the terrorists too.If the so called politicians like Owaizi are anti national why police are not keeping tabs on them and make arrests of them when they get proof.
Why couldn't police just shoot the terrorists like army on the spot of arrest ,if they are that much keen of keeping terrorist away from india,instead why they stage such acts a lot time later?Is that to save some big fish behind the terror activity?

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
If people like Owaizi are a danger for nation,then it is the duty of centre to put tabs on to him to check whether he has connections with terrorists,and also prevent him from doing hate speeches.And why no govt till date didn't show the nerve to put him behind bars for long duration of period,or deport him?Isn't that because the charge sheet filed by police were not strong enough or was the legal advocates of govt were weak

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What a bunch of nonsense. AP is affiliated to Home ministery of AP state. It does not answer to other state Indians. It cant be compared to Indian army in anyway.
It can, because Hyundai cards manufactured in Tamil Nadu are transported to 95% of its market in AP and the rest of the country, over AP soil. Under the jurisdiction of AP Police. The same applies a vast bulk of goods manufactured in TN. Karnataka doesn't even have 1/3rd the railway or roadway network of AP/TS. Coal to power plants in TN transport over AP Soil, mined in our states. If made-in-TN goods are able to make it to markets around the country safely through AP without damage and pilferage of the kind that takes place in states like Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, etc., it's because of the law-and-order standards that AP Police built. Not TN Police, and not Indian Army.

You're right, you can't compare AP Police to the Indian Army. It's because AP Police lost more personnel (in relation to its strength) to criminals, naxals, poachers, smugglers, factionists, the mafia, etc., than the Indian Army. It's better than the Indian Army. I may have been struck by an AP Police baton during Telangana statehood protests, but I'm not an ungrateful fvck and a smuggler-apologist.

We did, and they were proven wrong by the autopsy report. Stop defending the indefensible and stop bringing up a strawman. TN police has nothing to do with any of this and their jurisdiction means zilch.
It does. You don't want to get shot at for appearing to smuggle sandalwood, you stay the fvck out of AP.

Actually, there is. Their need to show the state govt or its people that they are doing something against the smuggling ring. Why do you think TN police killed the bihari thieves in fake encounters? To give a statement that there will be no tolerance of thievery.

This is something we should discourage as a civilised society.
The same civilized society also acknowledges that AP Police is a victim of armed sandalwood smugglers. As I mentioned in an older post, your reptilian inner eyelids filter out countless reports of police getting killed by sandalwood smugglers, to know that the problem does not originate from AP Police. It originates from unlawful activity carried out on AP soil, escalated by both sides.

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
It can, because Hyundai cards manufactured in Tamil Nadu are transported to 95% of its market in AP and the rest of the country, over AP soil. Under the jurisdiction of AP Police. The same applies a vast bulk of goods manufactured in TN. Karnataka doesn't even have 1/3rd the railway or roadway network of AP/TS. Coal to power plants in TN transport over AP Soil, mined in our states. If made-in-TN goods are able to make it to markets around the country safely through AP without damage and pilferage of the kind that takes place in states like Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh, etc., it's because of the law-and-order standards that AP Police built. Not TN Police, and not Indian Army.
What a bunch of BS. You are writing more and more nonsense with no relevence to what I wrote or to this thread and makes zero sense even in the context you wrote:rolleyes:
You're right, you can't compare AP Police to the Indian Army. It's because AP Police lost more personnel (in relation to its strength) to criminals, naxals, poachers, smugglers, factionists, the mafia, etc., than the Indian Army. It's better than the Indian Army. I may have been struck by an AP Police baton during Telangana statehood protests, but I'm not an ungrateful fvck and a smuggler-apologist.
More nonsense and in no way explains why Indian army and AP police are in same level or why I should trust them equally. A

It does. You don't want to get shot at for appearing to smuggle sandalwood, you stay the fvck out of AP.
More crap. This is has nothing to with what I wrote which is regarding autopsy report.

The same civilized society also acknowledges that AP Police is a victim of armed sandalwood smugglers. As I mentioned in an older post, your reptilian inner eyelids filter out countless reports of police getting killed by sandalwood smugglers, to know that the problem does not originate from AP Police. It originates from unlawful activity carried out on AP soil, escalated by both sides.
More crap, to be precise - strawman. I never supported the smugglers. I am only condemning the way AP police handled the situation. And police cant act like uncivilised bandits or smugglers in a civil society. And people who think they should dont belong in a civil society. They belong in North Korea:rolleyes:

And your jingoism is clouding your judgement in this issue as you view it as Andhra vs TN issue. And you call yourself a nationalist. Hypocrite

Last edited:

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
What a bunch of BS. You are writing more and more nonsense with no relevence to what I wrote or to this thread and makes zero sense even in the context you wrote:rolleyes:

More nonsense and in no way explains why Indian army and AP police are in same level or why I should trust them equally. A

More crap. This is has nothing to with what I wrote which is regarding autopsy report.

More crap, to be precise - strawman. I never supported the smugglers. I am only condemning the way AP police handled the situation. And police cant act like uncivilised bandits or smugglers in a civil society. And people who think they should dont belong in a civil society. They belong in North Korea:rolleyes:

And your jingoism is clouding your judgement in this issue as you view it as Andhra vs TN issue. And you call yourself a nationalist. Hypocrite
My logic is pretty simple. You find AP police of no consequence. I find TN smugglers (≠ normal Tamil folk) similarly of no consequence. There's a long history of violence between TN smugglers and AP Police, and both sides suffered fatalities (more on AP Police side, because not only would the smugglers kill and get away by crossing state boundaries, but also enjoy protection from TN politicians and TN Police). Maybe this indeed was a fake encounter / summary-execution, maybe it's not, but my heart does not exactly bleed for the smugglers, because:
  • Encounters (body-count) is not a criterion for promotions in AP Police. It's successful convictions. There is no reward for killing these 20 people.
  • AP Police has human-rights too, and too many AP Police officers' human rights were violated by similar "summary executions / murder" by armed smugglers.
  • Any criminal that enjoys the protection of a politician doesn't deserve sympathy

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles