5 SIMI activists shot dead on way to court in Telangana

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Owaisi has so much of doubts about the way these 5 terrorists were killed. He says they were normal youth. The report says that they were involved in attacking the police after the MECCA MASJID BLASTS in HYDERABAD. Owaisi is turning out to be like his brother.....

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Saw this:
Tamil Nadu government announces Rs 3 lakh compensation for 20 people killed in Chittoor encounter - IBNLive
:hmm: if the encounter turns out to be genuine then... govt has just rewarded smugglers.

As of now two different stories going around:
Some TV Channels are already convinced they are innocent: Acc. to them they were travelling on a bus, taken into custody, tortured and then shot dead at point blank range, and then setup the bodies, and got sandalwood trees from a storage godown and put them around.
Also this video is circulating around from Nov. 2014 (disturbing) https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=597332500395098

Police say they asked them to surrender, they didnt and tried to attack the policemen, and they shot back in response, and that their action is self defence. The gang's leader is supposed to be some Gangi reddy guy, close to YSR congress. Seems like a fairly powerful gang, and has killed policemen before, and even attempted to assassinate Chandrababu at one point. Possibly might be a case of lower level henchmen getting caught in the cross fire between two groups.

Not sure what to believe
I agree, the case of smugglers getting shot is murky to say the least. Do you remember the encounter of the four theives from Bihar involved in bank robbery in Chennai two years back? It was a false encounter but only a very few people know it(I know it only because of my Forensic professor who did the autopsy and was forced to go with the police report due to political pressure). This is why we should never be happy about such encounters. But then again, if court cases take too long to happen, people feel that justice is denied and it causes the rowdies and rogues to go unchecked. So until courts and judiciary are reformed, this will remain a grey and grey issue with no right or wrong.

That said,I am more disappointed with the TN politicians playing the Tamil card. This is nothing different from seperatism and should not be encouraged. If it were me as PM, I would have imprisoned the scumbags who are playing the Tamil card for fomenting seperatism.

sorcerer

Country flag
@ALBY
If you re read the statement by ROCK you can see that he meant it for

No wonder why kashmiris and NE people doesn't consider themselves as indians.
Kashmiris and peope who dont consider themselves as Indians.

A bit of commonsense would save a brawl on the forum.

My half cents..

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Owaisi has so much of doubts about the way these 5 terrorists were killed. He says they were normal youth. The report says that they were involved in attacking the police after the MECCA MASJID BLASTS in HYDERABAD. Owaisi is turning out to be like his brother.....
What did you expect??

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I thought he will openly get into some nonsense speech like his brother. But he is mulling everything and is failing to make a real punch like his brother......
lulz..... remember he is not their to make logical arguments or to speak the truth. He's there to make statements to appeal to his jihadi voters.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@ALBY
If you re read the statement by ROCK you can see that he meant it for

Kashmiris and peope who dont consider themselves as Indians.

A bit of commonsense would save a brawl on the forum.

My half cents..
Persecution complex :(

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Good to know that Telangana Police inherited the "shoot first, question later" policy from AP Police. It's the only way that we could get rid of Naxalism, and restrict the flow of criminals and delinquents coming from North India. The encounter killing 20 sandalwood smugglers is another example of this policy's success. Now those Tamil smugglers will think thrice before setting foot on AP soil.

Last edited:

Free Karma

I agree, the case of smugglers getting shot is murky to say the least. Do you remember the encounter of the four theives from Bihar involved in bank robbery in Chennai two years back? It was a false encounter but only a very few people know it(I know it only because of my Forensic professor who did the autopsy and was forced to go with the police report due to political pressure).
:shocked: didnt know this...

This is why we should never be happy about such encounters. But then again, if court cases take too long to happen, people feel that justice is denied and it causes the rowdies and rogues to go unchecked. So until courts and judiciary are reformed, this will remain a grey and grey issue with no right or wrong.
Yeah Agree.
That said,I am more disappointed with the TN politicians playing the Tamil card. This is nothing different from seperatism and should not be encouraged. If it were me as PM, I would have imprisoned the scumbags who are playing the Tamil card for fomenting seperatism.
it's a terrible and dangerous way of doing politics. Worse is, this is the face that gets presented to people outside and they think we are separatists :( . I think overall value of this Tamil card has gone down, they've raised it too many times, for anything and everything, at this point it's kind of a joke both inside and outside the state.
But sadly the TN govt falls for it every single time, seems like they are anxious about being painted as "Anti Tamil" by both other parties and local media and hence are scared to call out even fringe level nuisance parties on this.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
:shocked: didnt know this...
I know right? The people killed in the encounter were actually petty thieves from Bihar who deserved nothing more than a few months in jail and were not worthy of encounter death. But the pressure to stop the mounting bank robbery in the state made the govt to fake an encounter of the thieves to show to the public that the state police is not sleeping. So the police killed four petty thieves for "bank robberies". Is this in any way justice? Tomorrow, you or I can be framed for such fake encounters and should the people here celebrate it as well?:tsk:

This is why we should be very cautious of the police encounters. Also note how the truth can be easily buried. The only few who knew the truth were in no position to expose it - the govt is that powerful
@tarunraju Dude, how do you know they were the main smugglers? Does smuggling deserve execution? And the initial autopsy reports actually contradict the Police version of the story.

Yeah Agree.

it's a terrible and dangerous way of doing politics. Worse is, this is the face that gets presented to people outside and they think we are separatists :( . I think overall value of this Tamil card has gone down, they've raised it too many times, for anything and everything, at this point it's kind of a joke both inside and outside the state.
But sadly the TN govt falls for it every single time, seems like they are anxious about being painted as "Anti Tamil" by both other parties and local media and hence are scared to call out even fringe level nuisance parties on this.
Thats what I thought too. No one has the guts to come out of the "Tamil Card" first for the fear of being labelled anti Tamil. It is getting ridiculous. BJP condemned the attack but dont know exactly what angle they played. If they atleast avoided the "tamil" angle it would have been good.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Good to know that Telangana Police inherited the "shoot first, question later" policy from AP Police. It's the only way that we could get rid of Naxalism, and restrict the flow of criminals and delinquents coming from North India. The encounter killing 20 sandalwood smugglers is another example of this policy's success. Now those Tamil smugglers will think thrice before setting foot on AP soil.
:clap: If this is repeated again then:shoot:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
99% encounters are fake... Police don't have permission to shoot first

the procedure is
First fire in air... second shoot on leg..... third shoot in hand or non fatal.

Police knew shoot on head,heart&liver then only person will die.So almost 99% deaths are due to fake encounters.

But why they choose this method.Shock treatment or control Mafia.Once mafia enter field they buy 2/3 police with political backing.So it is impossible to jail them in a long term.So some time higher official give order or Shock treatment then mafia goes underground for a long time.

Anyway,20 poor people are died.:tsk:
I know it is a grey and grey issue but this is not something we should encourage in the long run. The underlying problem is the slow judicial process. If anything, we should be reforming the judiciary instead instead of these ad hoc measures like encounters

DingDong

Country flag
Are you condoning encounter of the supposed smugglers?:shocked:
The moment I heard the news about 20 "stone-pelting" smugglers been shot dead I saw "Fake Encounter" written all over it.
Not a single policeman received any injury after allegedly been attacked by a group of 150 smugglers.

Virappan effect (Several policemen were murdered by smugglers in past) or some senior Policeman playing "Singham"?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The moment I heard the news about 20 "stone-pelting" smugglers been shot dead I saw "Fake Encounter" written all over it.
Not a single policeman received any injury after allegedly been attacked by a group of 150 smugglers.

Virappan effect (Several policemen were murdered by smugglers in past) or some senior Policeman playing "Singham"?
Where were these "human rights voices" when the very similar smuggler modus operandi in the very same forests in a large group of 200 people hacked to death 6 AP policemen?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Yeah, the story is very fishy.

And I thought only dumbnuts in TN played the Andhra vs TN card. Seems to me like there are idiots on both sides. Good to know:rolleyes:

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag

Ok , Let us assume that this encounter is FAKE ( because TN government says they are woodcutter ) Now tell me whhich wood cutter is going to forest at night to fetch fire woods????? They are not alone... There are wild animals too..... Now who will risk his life for few woods ?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
99% encounters are fake... Police don't have permission to shoot first

the procedure is
First fire in air... second shoot on leg..... third shoot in hand or non fatal.

Police knew shoot on head,heart&liver then only person will die.So almost 99% deaths are due to fake encounters.

But why they choose this method.Shock treatment or control Mafia.Once mafia enter field they buy 2/3 police with political backing.So it is impossible to jail them in a long term.So some time higher official give order or Shock treatment then mafia goes underground for a long time.

Anyway,20 poor people are died.:tsk:
OK this encounter is FAKE ..Now tell me what the hell they ( smuglers) were doing in the forest during night time....AP police gave statement " We shot randomly in all directions" ..Yes its true you can't take perfect aim on hand or legs if a person is running....And smugglers were pelting stones sickles etc...In that situation they opened fire for self defence...
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...x9EuW4qTdM8f_F9IrpkzsZg&bvm=bv.90491159,d.c2E
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...-VeigkK1bRc847IWGcbiYzA&bvm=bv.90491159,d.c2E
What tamilians were doing inside Andhra Pradesh reserve forest..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles