30 something big planes on XAC factory, including KJ600!

vishnugupt

Country flag
China is punishing muslims because they hate it. It is as simple as that and this is also the reason why they are persecuting members of Falung Gong, which is another religion under persecution. They haven't been able to justify a crackdown on them and there is a consensus among outside observers that China just hates muslims.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/aug/07/why-uighur-muslims-across-china-are-living-in-fear
Read the above article to get some perspective and get an idea, before you speak about the topic.
here, you bias came out in open, China hates Muslims while totally ignoring Islamic terrorism which is actually the reason for the brutal crackdown in some of the provinces. "The consensus among the outside observers" is a propaganda though most of the Chinese people are being persecuted by Communism rather than by any religion

Jackd

here, you bias came out in open, China hates Muslims while totally ignoring Islamic terrorism which is actually the reason for the brutal crackdown in some of the provinces. "The consensus among the outside observers" is a propaganda though most of the Chinese people are being persecuted by Communism rather than by any religion
What has come out in the open is your bias towards everyone's favorite Global times and the communist party. Give me the statistics to prove that Uighurs are a terrorist threat. No international organisation has listed them as a tour group, even Chinese themselves haven't asked other countries to list them as a terror threat. So, quit you bullshit and inform yourself about the realities. Stop making your own.

vishnugupt

Country flag
What has come out in the open is your bias towards everyone's favorite Global times and the communist party. Give me the statistics to prove that Uighurs are a terrorist threat. No international organisation has listed them as a tour group, even Chinese themselves haven't asked other countries to list them as a terror threat. So, quit you bullshit and inform yourself about the realities. Stop making your own.
As you said, communist hate religion then why they hate Muslims ? Why not Islam? why not Islamic republics or Shariya driven countries? You just trapped yourself, Either you say Communist are bad or Islam itself is a problem

Jackd

Oh man, it is pointless to debate with you. Islam is the religion and muslims are people who believe in the religion, when you don't even know the basics, why do you have to dive headlong into a debate just to prove your non existent point. Just read on the issue a little bit and then confront me with facts. I am just presenting you the facts that I have gathered and I am not putting you down, I just want to inform you what is going.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles