3 Pakistani troops killed by Indian soldiers: Army

Galaxy

Country flag
===============================

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
FINALLY! The Army has decided to detach itself from the terrorist-loving government! This calls for celebration! Who's in with me on a crate of beer and pizza?! :thumb:

Zebra

Country flag
FINALLY! The Army has decided to detach itself from the terrorist-loving government! This calls for celebration! Who's in with me on a crate of beer and pizza?! :thumb:
Don't forget me , please .
:D

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
The thread title is not consistent with the content of the cited article.

SpArK

SORCERER
Great job...

Let them stay in their cukoo-land and dont dare enter here.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It actually is in this case. Because most of the times, Pakistani soldiers trained to create havoc infiltrate in civilian clothes like in Kargil conflict where their commandos entered the Tiger Hill region wearing salwar kamiz. SO to us, whether uniform or not, it doesn't really make the distinction between terrorist and Pakistani soldier.

Galaxy

Country flag
I posted the news before it came on print media/site/News channels. At that time, News came for 3 Killed, later it changed to 4, so I updated accordingly. :thumb:

Rats are Rats only. :mad2:

jbond197

Country flag
well if they are terrorist then u can call them rats . other wise soldier is soldier
Soldier gets all the respect if they fight face to face.. how are you gonna respect the guy who infiltrate across the border acting as non state actors hiding himself in civilian clothes (sometimes even in burqa)?? They are bloody rats and good that they are sent to the place they belong..

RIP the brave Indian Army soldiers who lost life fighting these suckers!!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Is thread title consistent with linked article?

It actually is in this case. Because most of the times, Pakistani soldiers trained to create havoc infiltrate in civilian clothes like in Kargil conflict where their commandos entered the Tiger Hill region wearing salwar kamiz. SO to us, whether uniform or not, it doesn't really make the distinction between terrorist and Pakistani soldier.
Thanks for the explanation.

sandeepdg

well if they are terrorist then u can call them rats . other wise soldier is soldier
A soldier who masquerades as an insurgent in plain clothes is even worse than a rat to me. And they deserve what they got. I piss on such scum !

K Factor

A Concerned Indian
A soldier who masquerades as an insurgent in plain clothes is even worse than a rat to me. And they deserve what they got. I piss on such scum !
Do you want them to get court-martialled for not obeying orders from their higher ups? It's not that they are doing this of their own free will. Any army in the world would want to fight in their uniform, unless not required/ordered to do so.
Also, though not relevant to this article, but special forces all over the world use civilian disguise for infiltration and egress.

Last edited:

sandeepdg

Do you want them to get court-martialled for not obeying orders from their higher ups? It's not that they are doing this of their own free will. Any army in the world would want to fight in their uniform, unless not required/ordered to do so.
Also, though not relevant to this article, but special forces all over the world use civilian disguise for infiltration and egress.
We are not talking about special forces here. I know quite about how they operate. And I am being specific to anyone in particular. I am cursing the whole fucking PA here for using such coward strategies since they don't have balls to fight an open war.

I don't give a damn whether they get court martialled or not. Their misfortune since they joined pathetic PA !

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles