23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

Oracle

Selective capture of Taliban is whats happening. Recently the release of some Talibanis by Pakistan was in the news. This ambigous stand with strategic depth in mind after the US leaves is certainly going to cost dearly. Not only for the US and India too, but also Pakistan.
Rightly said. God put some brain in Pakistan's leaders, while innocents are slaughtered daily.

DaRk WaVe

Selective capture of Taliban is whats happening. Recently the release of some Talibanis by Pakistan was in the news. This ambigous stand with strategic depth in mind after the US leaves is certainly going to cost dearly. Not only for the US and India too, but also Pakistan.
haaa, selective captures, Americans need to blame something things on Pakistan as well, the fact is no matter how much you try to undermine the Pakistani achievements & gains the reality is that we are doing a lot better than high tech military, who is abandoning every base as a 'strategic move' & blaming their own failures on Pakistan, our side of Durand line is 90% clear its time for Americans & ISAF to do more

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Burning of supply trucks intended for nato forces is not exactly what anyone will appreciate.

DaRk WaVe

Burning of supply trucks intended for nato forces is not exactly what anyone will appreciate.
NATO supplies are in our hands, they dont want to think of Nightmare when NATO supplies entering Afgh will be looted by Taliban but they are abandoning bases along Afgh-Pak Border every now & then as a strategic move, we don't need to burn them, they will get burned once they enter Afghanistan

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
first you were even denying seeing that video, you are shifting your points again & again & then come to same old point with nothing credible,I ahve backed each & every point of mine with a source, I have pointed out that before Operation civilians were evacuated & there were literally no civilians in the area, the link you provided is about Collateral Damage, it isn't a genocide, it ain't proving that the operation in way is a genocide it is systematic killing of rouge elements is not genocide
Huh where the hell I denied the video and what point you have proved till now? The link i provided proves it is a genocide killing civilians and again killing who are helping the injured is genocide only

its a fact coming out of mouth of Hillary
So it relieves the PA and your establishment of the responsibility of creating the monster in first place or you are trying to prove that your country is slave of US which does what ever uS says hence does not carry any responsibility towards it's own people?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Rightly said. God put some brain in Pakistan's leaders, while innocents are slaughtered daily.
That's the mistake we do what Pakistani politicians are worth they have to comply to PA or get killed blame PA for the nuisance.

DaRk WaVe

Huh where the hell I denied the video and what point you have proved till now? The link i provided proves it is a genocide killing civilians and again killing who are helping the injured is genocide only
& i have told you there is difference b/w collateral damage & genocide, the point is that a few misguided air strikes cannot prove your point that its a 'genocide', No High Tech Military has weapons with Taliban recognition sensors

So it relieves the PA and your establishment of the responsibility of creating the monster in first place or you are trying to prove that your country is slave of US which does what ever uS says hence does not carry any responsibility towards it's own people?
I never denied involvement of Pak in kicking out Bolsheviks, but the point again is, its ain't that straight & simple, US & Pak are having convergence of interests thats why they are co-operating, Americans know they are ineffective in Afgh without Pakistan's Support & they cannot clean this mess ALONE

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
& i have told you there is difference b/w collateral damage & genocide, the point is that a few misguided air strikes cannot prove your point that its a 'genocide', No High Tech Military has weapons with Taliban recognition sensors
Uh few misguided strikes so effectively you accept PA is killing civilians and if there is no tali ban recognition sensor so killing of civilians becomes justified and killing those who are helping the injured also gets justified automatically. PA is committing act of genocide only and making people pay for it's own greed

I never denied involvement of Pak in kicking out Bolsheviks, but the point again is, its ain't that straight & simple, US & Pak are having convergence of interests thats why they are co-operating, Americans know they are ineffective in Afgh without Pakistan's Support & they cannot clean this mess ALONE
Well Pakistan has created the monster called tali ban no other has to take the blame it's solely PA's responsibility that it converted it's citizens in to monster for it's greediness and supporting your state's policy of using terrorism as a tool now that tool is coming back and biting you. US is not co operating but PA is taking money for letting US killing your people on daily basis and you can do a zlich about it.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Bringing other countries was a necessity in the face of complete lack of understanding on your part.
I'm not denying the creation of these scumbags for Pakistani interests. Nor am I falling in love with their policies, which I so completely despise. I'm just telling you to respect the soldiers for what they did. Don't dirty their sacrifice by getting in these "self-creation" arguments.
Today, Taliban is as much a threat to Pakistan(if not more), as they are to India. And therefore the Army will hunt them for it. Pakistan has every right to clear their own mess, just as we do(and are doing in the forests).
The State: They're uh...coming up with statistics to show "Friends of Pakistan" what their aid money is being spent on.

The foot-soldier: Poor chap, serving the state for a living. <- deserves respect/sympathy.

Nitesh has a point, but didn't draw the state/soldier demarkation. Now there's no room for a "we do it in our forests, too" argument. Firstly, there are no armed forces deployed to fight the naxals. Secondly, it's CRPF vs. Naxals in a simple chor-police scenario. Criminals, murderers, etc...they're all your countrymen, too, yet they're bad people, and need to be dealt with by the police, and that's what is going on. That's not similar to PA vs. insurgents in Pakistan.

DaRk WaVe

Uh few misguided strikes so effectively you accept PA is killing civilians and if there is no tali ban recognition sensor so killing of civilians becomes justified and killing those who are helping the injured also gets justified automatically. PA is committing act of genocide only and making people pay for it's own greed
hahahahha, again your down to deduce things you want to deduce, I am talking about collateral damage which is part of every war, collateral damage is not akin to genocide, period

Well Pakistan has created the monster called tali ban no other has to take the blame it's solely PA's responsibility that it converted it's citizens in to monster for it's greediness and supporting your state's policy of using terrorism as a tool now that tool is coming back and biting you. US is not co operating but PA is taking money for letting US killing your people on daily basis and you can do a zlich about it.
ney, it ain't 'sole' responsibility of PA, simplification again, why are you assuming that US is not cooperating, they know their soldiers will become slaughter animals for Taliban if Pakistan is taken out of the equation, they need us even if they want to 'with draw', so they HAVE to cooperate

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
hahahahha, again your down to deduce things you want to deduce, I am talking about collateral damage which is part of every war, collateral damage is not akin to genocide, period
What war are you talking about? PA is just killing civilians using heavy weapons and that is genocide nothing else

ney, it ain't 'sole' responsibility of PA, simplification again, why are you assuming that US is not cooperating, they know their soldiers will become slaughter animals for Taliban if Pakistan is taken out of the equation
Again shifting blame to others huh it was PA which converted your people in to monster they are responsible for it US has used you as usually and now killing you on it's will. If Pakistan has guts get out of the equation but wait ......... what happens to money that is coming then..... uh why PA should care they have the state with them they will kill people as it suits them and also foreigners as long as they are paying the money.

The basic point still remains PA PA and state policy of using terrorism as tool is back firing and they as usually acting like terrorists killing civilians with impunity along with foreigners

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
It will be wrong to Blame pakistani army that it uses just heavy weapons or in particular fire arms against taliban!

They use belts, sticks, kicks, punches, slaps etc etc effectively to create Youtube videos to scare pakistani islamic terrorist taliban, created by them to serve them against the jihad against rest of the kafir world (if possible Shia Iran or any other country which will not accept pakistan as an delusional power to rule over them) in particular India! (But the islamic mad dog bites its own slave master as this master lacks teeth, economy, commerce, intellect, sanity, objetivity, secularism, pluralistic society, tolerance etc etc etc etc etc)

Last edited by a moderator:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
RIP for Pak Army soldiers? Why? When did they offer their "RIPs" for the thousands of people killed in India due to terrorism sponsored by them?

It is not in India's interest to see the Pak Army get rid of all terrorists/separatists in their country. The daily bombings in their country keep them busy so they can't think of attacking India as they have 4 times in the past. Loss of life anywhere is a tragedy, but if the constant killings in Pakistan work to prevent the deaths of Indian forces and civilians, then the more the merrier!

gb009

RIP to those who died.
Hope PA will drive all terrorists out of Pakistan some day, of course IA would have driven all terrorists out of Kashmir loooooooooong before that :)

bhramos

Country flag
they support who are agianst India or Afghan,they kill who are against them...........
thats the the basic thing going on in there........

Last edited:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
RIP for Pak Army soldiers? Why? When did they offer their "RIPs" for the thousands of people killed in India due to terrorism sponsored by them?

It is not in India's interest to see the Pak Army get rid of all terrorists/separatists in their country. The daily bombings in their country keep them busy so they can't think of attacking India as they have 4 times in the past. Loss of life anywhere is a tragedy, but if the constant killings in Pakistan work to prevent the deaths of Indian forces and civilians, then the more the merrier!
Do you want to be Like the Pak Army wherein they let terrorists enter Kashmir and India and kill us? I sure dont want to be like them! I am an Indian, and In my Culture, We offer condolences and Prayers even to a dead enemy. True, Terrorists dont need any condolences, but we must remember those who died in this attack in Pakistan will be not the ones directly responsible for terrorism in India. They might have been simple men themselves. Lets not try to emulate the Pak army. Lets be the Indian Army, which gave the Pak Soldiers who fought in Kargil a Muslim Burial Ceremony, when their bodies werent taken back! That is us, That is India! God Speed

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Nitesh their so called Intel has failed many times. Pakistanis are ranting the success of these operations even before they started and yet the war is not over and USA is planning to move out soon. From the time of creation of Pakistan these lawless tribal areas have enjoyed the privileges to run the regime within regime. Situation has worsen since Russian invasion but there was great dissociation with western belt and government in Islamabad.
If we seen chronologically the way Pakistan has selectively started its operations explains nothing but its old inherited prejudice against tribal Pakistanis. One must pay attention that even if the villages have been evacuated the civilian causalities are high and frequent. During !965 the same situation was with Indian army when these Pakistani regulars started mixing with civilians but the end result was exceptional and quick with total flushing of enemy with minimal collateral damage.

A military expert can tell us that when army is called upon and heavy equipment is used with well planned operational doctrine against a out weaponed, out numbered, on its own enemy the objectives are easily achieved. But in this case it's almost 10 years and nothing has been achieved so far but all parties involved are running their own personal wars and innocents are suffering.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
From indian point of view, this collateral damage should not be our concern. We want pakistan army to continue this war on terror till the last extremist is killed. So that PA does not use them again for another kargil. This chapter should be finished so that there is nothing left to differentiate between good and bad taliban for ISI/PA. I want PA to have some transperency in their operation and launch the similar cracdown against the terror organistaion causing trouble in india. Which so far has not happened, and anti-india elements are roaming free with pride.
So cheers to PA for war on terror.
What makes you think that the PA is killing these terrorists for India? They are after them because the security of their own country is at stake. The moment they believe that the terrorists pose no threat to them, they will stop all operations. Whenever India asks them to prosecute or eliminate the terrorists that threaten India, they demand evidence, but against the terrorists in their tribal areas, they don't need any of that....they kill them and any unfortunate civilians that happen to be there with impunity.

It is utterly naive to think that just because Pakistan is fighting a "War on Terrorists", that Pakistan's and India's goals are the same. Till now, Pakistan has not yet taken any tangible action against the Lashkar-e-Toiba, Hizbul Mujahideen and the numerous other terrorists operating against India. In fact, they allowed the United Jihad Front of terrorists to openly hold rallies and threaten Indian security recently. Not only are they free to operate, they are still being trained and financed by the ISI and Pakistan Army as the confessions of Headley and Kasab clearly show.

The Pakistan Army will NEVER shut down the support for Kashmiri terrorists and uproot them from its soil. They will NEVER seek peace with India, because peace with India means they lose all rationale for the role they play in Pakistani society. The PA and ISI's interest is to see their stranglehold remain in Pakistani society, and that will only happen if they can use the India bogey to scare the Pakistani people.

What India needs to do in this situation is to use Pakistan's weakness against itself. Train, finance and arm the Pakistani Taliban, Baluchi freedom fighters, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi, and Jundullah. Keep the PA/ISI busy so they will not think of attacking India. At the same time, never make the separatists so powerful that they can effect any significant political changes in Pakistan. Keep them on a slow burn, and at the same time, focus on economic and military growth. Let a decade or two go by, and by that time, India will be far superior in every indicator. Pakistan will still be in the doldrums though, so by then, India should force a settlement of its choice in Kashmir.

Last edited:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Do you want to be Like the Pak Army wherein they let terrorists enter Kashmir and India and kill us? I sure dont want to be like them! I am an Indian, and In my Culture, We offer condolences and Prayers even to a dead enemy. True, Terrorists dont need any condolences, but we must remember those who died in this attack in Pakistan will be not the ones directly responsible for terrorism in India. They might have been simple men themselves. Lets not try to emulate the Pak army. Lets be the Indian Army, which gave the Pak Soldiers who fought in Kargil a Muslim Burial Ceremony, when their bodies werent taken back! That is us, That is India! God Speed
What has being like the Indian Army got us so far? Despite being far superior to them in economic and military terms, India has always underperformed when it came to military engagements against them. Our sharafat resulted in them still holding on to peaks they captured during Kargil, frittering away our gains in 1965, and them stabbing us in the back every time we made a peace overture. Our sharafat is the bane of our civilization. We should try to eliminate our weaknesses, not try to make a virtue out of them.

I want the Indian Army to be like the Red Army. Show no mercy, accept no defeat and adopt the doctrine of both eyes and ears and nose for an eye. For that, the stranglehold of peacenik bureaucrats and politicians like MMS has to change, and we have to develop the backbone to fight to snatch what is ours.

Indian history is littered with the foolish magnanimity of rulers resulting in their end at the hands of their enemies. It is time Indians realized and corrected this civilizational flaw.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles