23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No. I have declared their targets as 'not-innocent'. You're better than this.
So you are again justifying use of heavy weapons against own population? Once you start bombarding the bombs will only kill the not innocent? Come on you are better then this

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Soham as I said previously you are trying to compare apples with oranges and that is intentional de rail ment only
What exactly am I comparing ? Talibs and Naxals ? Well, I'm not comparing them.
I'm comparing the intent of destruction of one's own countrymen who seek destabilization of the country.

DaRk WaVe

@Emo, you need to stop diverting topics again.. every Pakistani keeps bringing up "India" in this matters when the thread is about PAKISTAN. Don't ruin the quality of this forum too. I was tired of seeing "India this, India that", "Indian Poverty, Indian literacy" when we mention Pakistani bads. This is what we say "Pakistanis obsess over Indians". There is NO reason to bring up India in this thread. If you cannot argue with Nitesh, don't post what ever satirical crap that comes to mind. There's a jokes thread and member's corner for that.
I didn't diverted any topic, i replied to what was put forward, i never brought in Indian Social Problems, so stop making things out, Pakistanis obsess over Indians, so do Indians

DaRk WaVe

@ NITESH:

apple or orange, the fact is that Naxals are Indians & you are killing them one way or other, you in no way can deny that

DaRk WaVe

Sorry i still not got the point please enlighten
Indains say that Pakistan make distinction b/w good & bad Taliban & support the Taliban Faction that suits them, on the other Hands Indians are themselves ready to make their voice count in Afghan Problem by reaching out to Taliban Faction which they label as Pets Dogs of ISI & Good Taliban for Pakistan, because probably right now Taliban are looking for some support & there might be convergence of interests here plus they are sending signals to India.....

India shifts Afghan policy, ready to talk to Taliban

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
What exactly am I comparing ? Talibs and Naxals ? Well, I'm not comparing them.
I'm comparing the intent of destruction of one's own countrymen who seek destabilization of the country.
You are correct in one portion and you are grossly mistaken on the methods of solving it here is my point now again requesting you not to compare two different issues.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
@ NITESH:

apple or orange, the fact is that Naxals are Indians & you are killing them one way or other, you in no way can deny that
Emo let me repeat it again for the last time both problems are different and the method used to eliminate the problem is different. now I request you to stay on topic.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Indains say that Pakistan make distinction b/w good & bad Taliban & support the Taliban Faction that suits them, on the other Hands Indians are themselves ready to make their voice count in Afghan Problem by reaching out to Taliban Faction which they label as Pets Dogs of ISI & Good Taliban for Pakistan, because probably right now Taliban are looking for some support & there might be convergence of interests here .....

India shifts Afghan policy, ready to talk to Taliban
Where India is involved in fighting with them? So if India wants to talk and resolve the problem it is justified at least it is not running a dog and pony show

DaRk WaVe

Where India is involved in fighting with them? So if India wants to talk and resolve the problem it is justified at least it is not running a dog and pony show
Fighting, Not fighting, what has India got to do with the Afghan Problem, India is was & never will be a party in Afgh, you people have policy of 'no talks with terrorists' & no use of Proxies, isn't it? Read the article again it is even talking about Indian allies i.e. Northern Alliance

so now when it comes to India 'talks can solve the problem' but when Pakistan tries to talk to them its called 'surrender & Good Taliban', when the matter of fact Pakistan has not made any distinction b/w Taliban Factions & i have proved my word

the people who are themselves singling out the Taliban Factions of their use are no one to teach us lessons of morality about 'Good & Bad Taliban'(which is not true)

Last edited by a moderator:

BunBunCake

Fighting, Not fighting, what has India got to do with the Afghan Problem, India is was & never will be a party in Afgh, you people have policy of 'no talks with terrorists' & no use of Proxies, isn't it? Read the article again it is even talking about Indian allies i.e. Northern Alliance

so now when it comes to India 'talks can solve the problem' but when Pakistan tries to talk to them its called 'surrender & Good Taliban', when the matter of fact Pakistan has not made any distinction b/w Taliban Factions & i have proved my word

the people who are themselves making singling out the Taliban Factions of their use are no one to teach us lessons morality of Good & Bad Taliban(which is not even true)
- True, India doesn't want to talk to terrorists in Afghanistan. But we don't want to kill them either.
- When did Pakistan try to Talk?
Are you referring to Zardari signing that agreement with the terrorists, then launching that offensive?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

First you have proved a zlich why India does not have to do with afghan? Does India is not allowed to have a relationship with a country or what? So if India wants to talk to them I don't see any thing wrong with it.

DaRk WaVe

Emo let me repeat it again for the last time both problems are different and the method used to eliminate the problem is different. now I request you to stay on topic.
Methods are differnet but the things again comes down to 'Indians are killing Naxals, who are their own people'

& Topic was 'Ambush' not 'creation of Taliban'

Last edited:

DaRk WaVe

First you have proved a zlich why India does not have to do with afghan? Does India is not allowed to have a relationship with a country or what? So if India wants to talk to them I don't see any thing wrong with it.
DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!

this proves my point, no one's innocent & Indians also single out Taliban Factions of their use, so now Indian Do believe in 'moderate Taliban', which can be 'talked' to? BTW The Hash Boy Karzai is coming to India :p

Last edited:

DaRk WaVe

- True, India doesn't want to talk to terrorists in Afghanistan. But we don't want to kill them either.
- When did Pakistan try to Talk?
Are you referring to Zardari signing that agreement with the terrorists, then launching that offensive?
that's a completely different story, that was to shape public opinion for one Final push to flush them out of Swat Valley(don't even talk about it its OFF TOPIC =xD)

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Originally Posted by sob
RIP to the brave souls who gave their life defending their country.

defending there country from whom?
So what wrong Nitesh has asked in response to SOB's post. He is not insulting the dead men. If Pakistani members wants to make it dirty, put words in some one's mouth and flame here then they are more then welcome to do so, we can answer.

This is not the thread is to pay condolence to PA men only but to discuss as well. How Pakistan will pay respect to soldiers is their internal matter and this has been discussed in many other forum where every Indian was snubbed when asking how PA's fallen men were treated during kargill.

If members wants to pay condolence to these brave men then they can open a new thread or mention the purpose of this thread at start.

However they are not defending their nation but cleaning their own shyt which was defecated in those centuries to spill on India on day. And Naxalites are not creation of Indian army establishment nor Indian army is killing them period. And whatever has happened to 75 crpf men has been discussed in detail here where i was with many members criticizing my govt and agencies as well.

If we go in technicalities and nitpicking then there is nothing wrong in his post. If Pakistani members are frustrated with the news then we are not responsible for this.

Adding: DFI is a culture to debate things and we must maintain that at any cost. People creating dead locks and trying to finish issues with their personal bias should be underscored and warned.

Last edited:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Methods are differnet but the things again comes down to 'Indians are killing Naxals, who are their own people'

& Topic was 'Ambush' not 'creation of Taliban'
Ok last time don't two different countries two different issues two different methods of tackling (hint: no use of heavy weapons and no involvement from defense forces). Now I stated the reply by pointing out the problem has to be sorted out with a changed mindset not by killing them all. And your forces use of heavy weapons is akin to genocide

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!!

this proves my point, no one's innocent & Indians also single out Taliban Factions of their use, so now Indian Do believe in 'moderate Taliban', which can be 'talked' to? BTW The Hash Boy Karzai is coming to India :p
No it does not proves any thing it just proves that India is ready to accommodate people and helping them get to right track

DaRk WaVe

Ok last time don't two different countries two different issues two different methods of tackling (hint: no use of heavy weapons and no involvement from defense forces). Now I stated the reply by pointing out the problem has to be sorted out with a changed mindset not by killing them all. And your forces use of heavy weapons is akin to genocide
the magnitude of both insurgencies is different, the model followed by the PA is also under consideration by US & some what a same model was followed by ISAF in Marja Operation with aim to minimize the collateral damage with use of heavy weapons & precision air strikes

US reviewing 'Swat operation' as model

you can never bring collateral damage to zero but it is in no way a Genocide

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
If i can recall battle helicopters were used against rebels in Baluchistan many years ago. WoT has no special excuses

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles