23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Stating and justifying are two different things. Where have I lent any justification ?
Well then sorry for misunderstanding
Correct. Nowhere have I denied that.
ok then

Bombing them is aka genocide that is what is going on till now that has to change
This is not genocide. You're killing the enemy of the state. Where does genocide come in ?
Yes, the mindset has to change; but that change will only prevent the future spawning. How exactly are you going to check the current numbers of these hags ? They've been brainwashed to the point of no-return. Military surrender/elimination is the only way to remove this cancer. The other way is to buy to buy them to fight against India, something the Taliban is not too interested in, unless all contacts with the US are severed(and that's not possible).[/QUOTE]
Well using heavy weapons against your own people is genocide only that is a fact.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
No I'm not. I assure you de-railing threads is not one of my hobbies. I'm only bringing out a fact which you so conveniently ignore.
No it is intentional de rail ment by comparing oranges to apples

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
ok guys enough of de rail ment soham I will be deleting the posts now onwards related to naxalism

bhramos

Country flag
Sorry I hadn't got your point?
sorry my point is they are claiming we are using army on our own people.
are they not using Army, Air power on their own people in Baluchistan?

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
sorry my point is they are claiming we are using army on our own people.
are they not using Army, Air power on their own people in Baluchistan?
Yes they are using there forces against there own people which is akin to genocide

DaRk WaVe

Their ISI actually toe the line of Good Taliban ( which can act as puppet in hands of ISI and ready to fight US/India) and Bad Taliban ( Real ideology, who is Punishing Pakistan for joining US campaign against terror). What this eyewash operations by PA is nothing more than eliminating extremists that are out of control simultaneously saving "Good Taliban" ready to carry Jihad in Afghanistan and Kashmir.
I am sick of hearing that this distinction is there, tell me that damn Mullah Bradar is a Moderate Taliban, search a bit before ranting on
Pakistan has done what it can to get rid of these idiots, I don't know why people still think that Pakistan is playing double game, the thing right now is that Taliban are going down the reason Pak not going after Afghan Taliban was clear i.e. it first wanted to get rid of TTP, first TTP's back was broken & now Afghan Taliban are going down the drain is it hard to understand, Now its another thing that people make some damn funny & ridiculous stories out of Recent arrests of High Ranking Taliban Leaders, I mean they are all literally falling out of the sky, will Pakistan go after these High Ranking Taliban leaders if it was to support it? moreover they are going down the drain, there is no point for Pak to support them

Taliban Leaders

"¢ Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar directed the Quetta Shura. Baradar was the Afghan Taliban's second in command and the group's operational commander, and was detained in Karachi sometime in January or February 2010.
"¢ Maulvi Abdul Kabir led the Peshawar Regional Military Council before he was captured by Pakistani intelligence in February 2010. He served as the Taliban's former shadow governor of the eastern Afghan province of Nangarhar, as well as the governor of Nangarhar during the Taliban's reign.
"¢ Mullah Mir Mohammed served as the shadow governor in the northern province of Baghlan. He was detained in February 2010.
"¢ Mullah Abdul Salam served as the shadow governor in the northern province of Kunduz. He was detained in February 2010.
"¢ Mullah Dadullah Akhund was the Taliban's top military commander in the South. He was killed in May 2007 by British special forces in Helmand province.
"¢ Akhtar Mohammad Osmani was a member of the Quetta Shura and was the Taliban's chief of military operations in the provinces of Uruzgan, Nimroz, Kandahar, Farah, Herat, and Helmand, as well as a top aide to Mullah Omar. He also personally vouched for the safety of Osama bin Laden and Mullah Omar. He was killed by Coalition forces while traveling near the Pakistani border in December 2006.
"¢ Mullah Obaidullah Akhund was the Taliban Defense Minister during the reign of the Taliban from 1996 until the US toppled the government in the fall of 2001. He was close to Mullah Omar. His status is uncertain; he has been reported to have been arrested and released several times by Pakistani security forces. He was last reported in Pakistani custody in February 2008.
"¢ Mullah Mansur Dadullah Akhund, who is also known as Mullah Bakht Mohammed, replaced his brother Mullah Dadullah Akhund as the top commander in the South during the summer of 2007. His status is uncertain; he was last reported to have been arrested by Pakistani security forces in January 2008 but is thought to have been exchanged as part of a hostage deal.
"¢ Anwarul Haq Mujahid was a member of the Peshawar Regional Military Shura and the commander of the Tora Bora Military Front, which is based in Nangarhar province. He was detained in Peshawar in June 2009. Mujahid is the son of Maulvi Mohammed Yunis Khalis, a senior mujahedeen leader who was instrumental in welcoming Osama bin Laden into Afghanistan after he was ejected from the Sudan in 1996.
"¢ Mullah Ustad Mohammed Yasir was the chief of the Recruitment Committee and a Taliban spokesman before he was arrested in Peshawar in January 2009.
"¢ Mullah Younis, who is also known as Akhunzada Popalzai, was a former shadow governor of Zabul. He served as a police chief in Kabul during Taliban rule. He was captured in Karachi in February 2010.

DaRk WaVe

as for Good n Bad Taliban, Nowadays Indians are ready to use the 'Moderate Taliban', talk about double standards, Nitesh Tell me again your innocent....

& the most funny thing is that its going to be Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, the same Group which Indians say are Pet Dogs of ISI, plus there is a confession about 'The former Northern Alliance faction'

In the wake of a possible American pullout from Kabul next year, New Delhi has sharply re-oriented its strategy towards Afghanistan by reaching out to Gulbuddin Hekmatyar's Hizb-e-Islami party and keeping its door open in case of a reconciliation effort by the Taliban.

While the new Afghan policy is being crafted at the highest levels with National Security Advisor Shiv Shankar Menon playing a lead role, New Delhi is learnt to have made contact with Hizb-e-Islami party even though it knows that Hekmatyar is firmly under Pakistani control. New Delhi is also now amenable to talking to Taliban in case the latter are to open an engagement. This change in Indian posture comes as Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid also talked about reconciling with India.

Top government sources told The Indian Express that New Delhi wants to reach out to the second generation Pashtun leaders like Nangarhar Governor Gul Agha Sherzai, and is with the former Northern Alliance leaders like Marshal Fahim, Karim Khallili and Mohammed Mohaqiq in backing President Hamid Karzai's government.

This fine-tuning of India's position on Afghanistan comes after exchange of views between top diplomats. After the February attack on Indians in Kabul, Vice-President Hamid Ansari, Pakistan-Afghanistan envoy Satinder Lambah and former West Asia envoy Chinmay Gharekhan wanted India to adopt a neutral position in Afghanistan. This essentially meant keeping out of Aghanistan politics but carrying on the development works in the war-torn republic.

This month, this view was nuanced further by the UPA government, with New Delhi now all for an independent or neutral Afghanistan that does not require the crutches of neighbouring Pakistan. According to a paper prepared by the Ministry of External Affairs on the subject, India should back an Afghanistan that keeps out terrorism emanating from Pakistan and does not allow the state to slip back into the violence spiral of 1990s. The sub-text of the paper is that Afghanistan will come under the total influence of Pakistan if New Delhi were to let matters go out of hand.

While a section in South Block wants India to go back to supporting the former Northern Alliance faction, the fact is that all the top six alliance leaders are firmly backing Karzai, including Marshal Fahim, heir of legendary Ahmed Shah Masood, and Uzbek leader Mohammed Dostum. New Delhi is conscious of the fact that its former allies like Iran of the Northern Alliance days are still confused on whether they want the Americans out or the Taliban.

It is in this context that New Delhi wants to reach out to Pashtuns in the south and on the Durand Line while retaining ties with its Northern Alliance friends and President Karzai. So rather than the expected downscaling of Indian engagement in Afghanistan, New Delhi is all for enlarging it, lest it wants to let the republic be dominated by extremist forces of the past.

Last edited:

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Soham, no one is insulting the solders sacrifice. And also, since you bring up "insulting" the solders. Heard of the Vietnam war? Ever met 10 guys that shed to tears in front of you because they were hated after the war in a level, where stones were thrown, and they were spit on after fighting many years?
Who threw the stones, and for what ?

It's the politicians fault. The Solders are mere toys. It's NOT their fault.
Agree.

We know. Nitesh didn't accuse the solders. So why do you keep bringing up 'don't insult the solders'. He never said anything about them.
Well..how about complete disregard to suit another volley of Pak-bashing ?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Well using heavy weapons against your own people is genocide only that is a fact.
An edit :

Well using heavy weapons against your own people, who are innocent, is genocide only that is a fact.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
as for Good n Bad Taliban, Nowadays Indians are ready to use the 'Moderate Taliban', talk about double standards, Nitesh Tell me again your innocent....
What is wrong done by India here? Sorry i am not getting your point

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
An edit :

Well using heavy weapons against your own people, who are innocent, is genocide only that is a fact.
So you have declared here everyone living in that area is not innocent bravo man

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Who threw the stones, and for what ?
No body has thrown any stone it's you assuming the stone has been thrown

Well..how about complete disregard to suit another volley of Pak-bashing ?
What is wrong in putting the facts in front?

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
So you have declared here everyone living in that area is not innocent bravo man
No. I have declared their targets as 'not-innocent'. You're better than this.

Phenom

It's a sad thing when individuals get killed, no matter who they are.

But having said that, Pakistani army as an institution has been responsible for the death of 100s if not 1000s of Indian soldiers using militants as front organizations. Now their strategy has back fired on them and they are paying the price, let's hope they see the light after all this and stop using "freedom fighter" to achieve their goals.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So that's how you'll cover your arguments ?

Very low.
Soham as I said previously you are trying to compare apples with oranges and that is intentional de rail ment only

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
No body has thrown any stone it's you assuming the stone has been thrown
The reply was not to you. It was for the other gentleman bringing Vietnam into this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles