23 Pak troops killed or injured in ambush

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Pakistan troops killed in North Waziristan ambush

At least seven soldiers have been killed in an ambush by militants in the Pakistani tribal region of North Waziristan, officials say. The insurgents ambushed the troops on Thursday in the Dattakhel area. At least 16 soldiers were injured. The area is part of the lawless tribal region bordering Afghanistan and is a Taliban and al-Qaeda stronghold.

Meanwhile suspected Taliban militants in the same region have killed four men they accused of spying for the US. The BBC's Haroon Rashid in Islamabad says that all of North Waziristan is extremely tense and a curfew has been imposed there. "The military convoy was carrying out a routine movement from Miranshah to Dattakhel," a statement from the military said.

The mutilated bodies of those accused of spying for the US were dumped in an open area in Mir Ali, a major town in North Waziristan. Dozens of men have been killed in a similar fashion in North Waziristan in recent years.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8639346.stm

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
RIP to the fallen. I hope they eventually rid their country of this scum.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
RIP to the fallen. I hope they eventually rid their country of this scum.
uh they are fighting there own creation for getting rid of it they need to change there mindset

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Nitesh, even CRPF is killing their own countrymen in the forests, aren't they ?

Naxals are our creation too. Lets not insult a soldier's sacrifice.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Root cause analysis of Jihadi Militants turning against Pakistan

Creation of West along with Pakistan to kick out the lovely Indian Friend 'The Bolshevik Soviet Union', so when was the last time LTTE killed Indian soldiers? Told ya it can get dirty, Naxals are also your people why are you killing them?
You can't stay on topic haan it's a fact that these caveman are creation of your own Did i asked the wrong question. isn't it your own country men there whom your army is busy killing

ok stay on topic,what was the need of that?
So you are saying you can't stay on topic

DaRk WaVe

You can't stay on topic haan it's a fact that these caveman are creation of your own Did i asked the wrong question. isn't it your own country men there whom your army is busy killing
I didn't said anything wrong I told you the truth i.e Its Creation of West along with Pakistan to kick out the lovely Indian Friend 'The Bolshevik Soviet Union' & called you to stop simplifying the equation down to ISI/PA, Even your Forces are busy killing your own people, so what are they? are they all ISI agents? Which country has not got rouge elements?

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
defending there country from whom?
Nitesh,

The soldier does not decide the policy of the nation. They were ordered to go in and kill their own creation, fine but for the soldier it is to do or die and not to question their superiors.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Wtf are you giving me here ?

I didn't quite expect this immaturity from you either. Is this the first time a country' army is killing its own people ? If a group of citizens turn against the nation and damage its interests, the army has every right to "eliminate" them. Throwing needless dirt on Pakistani troops is not representative of sane intelligence. They died killing the enemy of their country. respect them for it.
You confront the point by staying on topic rather then bringing other countries in to picture. you are completely going in tangent with argument without getting my point that these are creation of there own. And that was and is my point. Once you create a monster the monster will bite you. Is it so difficult to understand for you. First they made there countrymen to cavemen for greediness and now fighting the same.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I didn't said anything wrong I told you the truth i.e Its Creation of West along with Pakistan to kick out the lovely Indian Friend 'The Bolshevik Soviet Union' & called you to stop simplifying the equation down to ISI/PA, Even your Forces are busy killing your own people, so what are they? are they all ISI agents? Which country has not got rouge elements?
Uh again trying to flame me. The point is your army is killing your own people which themselves turned them to cavemen. Don't blame others for your ills

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Nitesh,

The soldier does not decide the policy of the nation. They were ordered to go in and kill their own creation, fine but for the soldier it is to do or die and not to question their superiors.
Am I saying that why they followed the orders? I am merely pointing out that these are there own creation hence killing there own country men

DaRk WaVe

Uh again trying to flame me. The point is your army is killing your own people which themselves turned them to cavemen. Don't blame others for your ills
So are your forces, why not talk about them as well, I have not flamed anything, I stand by word, i.e Creation of West & Pakistan, you can prove me wrong then go ahead

& i didint blamed anyone for 'ills' & BTW this line Don't blame others for your ills, is for everyone

sob

Mod
Country flag
Am I saying that why they followed the orders? I am merely pointing out that these are there own creation hence killing there own country men
Completely agree with you. But the point is that it is common man on the street and the soldier on the front is the one who has to clean the mess.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
You confront the point by staying on topic rather then bringing other countries in to picture. you are completely going in tangent with argument without getting my point that these are creation of there own. And that was and is my point. Once you create a monster the monster will bite you. Is it so difficult to understand for you. First they made there countrymen to cavemen for greediness and now fighting the same.
Bringing other countries was a necessity in the face of complete lack of understanding on your part.
I'm not denying the creation of these scumbags for Pakistani interests. Nor am I falling in love with their policies, which I so completely despise. I'm just telling you to respect the soldiers for what they did. Don't dirty their sacrifice by getting in these "self-creation" arguments.
Today, Taliban is as much a threat to Pakistan(if not more), as they are to India. And therefore the Army will hunt them for it. Pakistan has every right to clear their own mess, just as we do(and are doing in the forests).

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
So are your forces, why not talk about them as well, I have not flamed anything, I stand by word, i.e Creation of West & Pakistan, you can prove me wrong then go ahead

& i didint blamed anyone for 'ills' & BTW this line Don't blame others for your ills, is for everyone
The key word is Pakistan and yes you are trying to blame others for your ilss by saying west is also responsible conveniently giving escape to your country which accepted turning it's country men in to cavemen why didn't your country decided against it. It's fault of your own only

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Completely agree with you. But the point is that it is common man on the street and the soldier on the front is the one who has to clean the mess.
But they are part of the same system which created the mess and supported it whole heartedly

DaRk WaVe

The key word is Pakistan and yes you are trying to blame others for your ilss by saying west is also responsible conveniently giving escape to your country which accepted turning it's country men in to cavemen why didn't your country decided against it. It's fault of your own only
fuuny, how only Pakistan is the Ultimate Evil on the planet, maybe Hillary is one DoB

STOP SIMPLIFYING THINGS

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles