2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Joe Biden preseidency is nothing but corp and MIC mafia ruling through thr candidate...
Expect Modi to buy out F18 in mass to plz..
Expect pakis to get free wares...
Expect chinis to acquire US approval to be king of all Indian and Asean regions..
Expect missionaries to go free in India
Expect Modi doing GUBO for Indian economic interests and finally lose 2024 under massive CIA sponsored propoganda ...
Jai Hind...

SKC

Country flag
Joe Biden preseidency is nothing but corp and MIC mafia ruling through thr candidate...
Expect Modi to buy out F18 in mass to plz..
Expect pakis to get free wares...
Expect chinis to acquire US approval to be king of all Indian and Asean regions..
Expect missionaries to go free in India
Expect Modi doing GUBO for Indian economic interests and finally lose 2024 under massive CIA sponsored propoganda ...
Jai Hind...
Kya maal fuk liye ho :daru::confused1:

yourgodisweak

Country flag
And it is back to being Just Israel. It will take few weeks or couple of months to realize global reality, that's it.
The final days of Trump administration will tell you what exactly biden admin will do. If you look at the rush for peace treaties with Israel supported by US it clearly explains that the biden admin will sure be going after appeasing muslims by implementing the 2 states theory.

The china sanctions + declaring uyghurs genocide will tell you that biden is gonna be pro chinese. If not the chinese virus , the traditional US election would have declared the winner on the same day of election results & we all know who was winning at the end of election result day.

If im correct in the near future we will see libtards eating eachother because biden is a clown & he has no power over the party, also the democrats dont even have anything in common now, all of them are just lobbies working for some super contrast ideas

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let them destroy themselves, it will be example for the world when the fog of social activism finally clears. I am just sitting here waiting for the collapse. As China and India gain US and Europe will loose and that's what I want.
India is not entirely insulated from this. A lot of private companies are implementing woke quotas - transgenders, muslims etc. It's in early stages but will pick up.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
transgenders
Indian society as a whole only recognizes people of third gender i.e., people who are born with secondary sexual organs. It is involuntary for them they have no control over it. We don't recognize people who are born with proper male sexual organ and feel like altering it later on. We recognize Transgenders not trannies
This is a First can u site some example.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Baigaane ki shaadi mein Abdulla deewaana. Ekdum se waqt badal gaya... halaat badal gaye... chalo, from his bending over backwards, it seems clear 'Mai baap, jo bologe karenge'.

Wondering if Jaishankar will resign and someone else will take his place. IMO Javdekar would be the ideal choice. :pound:
Did he replied back 3 tweets ?? Too much

Cheran

Country flag
They are not wasting any time.

First , it was the ban on the use of father, mother (By US congress) etc, now this. Not unexpected but the speed of execution is just amazing. The "organs" of the US state now supports these policies & might even actually encourage NGOs in other countries to push this via Ford foundation & all.

PS - Now, since the election is done, dusted & Booden taken over, i suggest that we move this to - "US - News & discussion" thread, if one exists.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
First , it was the ban on the use of father, mother (By US congress) etc, now this. Not unexpected but the speed of execution is just amazing. The "organs" of the US state now supports these policies & might even actually encourage NGOs in other countries to push this via Ford foundation & all.

PS - Now, since the election is done, dusted & Booden taken over, i suggest that we move this to - "US - News & discussion" thread, if one exists.
So, all you got to do put of some lipstick,
wear panties and jump into women's bathroom.....

US is now perverts paradise..

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Not seing so happening these days. Newly, immigrants have been largely from authoritarian theocratic countries and have no interest in US except drawing money from them.
This Philippino guy is so delusional when it comes to america staying in power as DoMiNaNt country.

The usa was going down anyway regardless of Biden or trump winning as the things that let it down are systemic changes and decisions made decades ago before them one of which is promoting racial and religious diversity.thw thing is those things are only recently coming home to roost.

And what are these American values you are talking about.

These are either generic stiff that all countries say they do while filling their national interest and their own populations interest.

The American society is divided on many lines before this election and will be after it too.and what unified vision will such sectarian population give out to the world.

At best a conflicting and muddled one .

When usa becomes more diverse it will be hard for it to commit to anything as its various communities based on race and/or religion (not discounting political diversity but it can atleast theoretically be made 0) will be for and against any national decision based on their narrow interest of gaining power and influence and resources.examples will be imposing and sustaining a war.

This guy thinks usa will have any will to uphold the so called liberal international order or freedom whatever that means as it whatever they want it to be to justify their actions when they have a confused and mosaic like national identity.it will also completely destroy national interest for usa as they will have no one dominant national population which they had in previous decades but do not give credit for.

The usa was going down anyways .the decision for is indians was how to utilise this slow motion crash to our advantage to pull us up like a booster rocket.a booster rocket will always fall onto the earth even if flies for sometime,the question is how will the last stage payload(india) position itself to place itself in the orbit of success.

What usa will be increasingly be now as was always the case is a cash cow for foreign immigrants which they always delude themselves as coming for freedom and liberty when most are coming only for dollars which when america slowly declines they will slowly shift to some other country like locusts.

This is and was my prediction since 2005 and I wished it was not true aa many so called intellectuals said it would American century and yet I was proven right in all predictions because I did not pay heed to nonsense like the democracy and liberty jhumla and also incorporated factors such as diversity, demographics, narratives,etc into account which some people think they are above.now I have made a prediction for america for this whole century and unlike before I back them fully,only variable is how they will go down not when.

Infact the only dark horse in this century will be if you can believe it is india and some asian country as they have a chance to exert national pride.america is not going to take care of china because they not only acknowledge their failures but adamantly and delusionally assert them as their strengths.america due to its systemic issues cannot back the on paper strength it has and in the future even the on paper strength will permenantly decrease.

shade

Country flag
This Philippino guy is so delusional when it comes to america staying in power as DoMiNaNt country.

The usa was going down anyway regardless of Biden or trump winning as the things that let it down are systemic changes and decisions made decades ago before them one of which is promoting racial and religious diversity.thw thing is those things are only recently coming home to roost.

And what are these American values you are talking about.

These are either generic stiff that all countries say they do while filling their national interest and their own populations interest.

The American society is divided on many lines before this election and will be after it too.and what unified vision will such sectarian population give out to the world.

At best a conflicting and muddled one .

When usa becomes more diverse it will be hard for it to commit to anything as its various communities based on race and/or religion (not discounting political diversity but it can atleast theoretically be made 0) will be for and against any national decision based on their narrow interest of gaining power and influence and resources.examples will be imposing and sustaining a war.

This guy thinks usa will have any will to uphold the so called liberal international order or freedom whatever that means as it whatever they want it to be to justify their actions when they have a confused and mosaic like national identity.it will also completely destroy national interest for usa as they will have no one dominant national population which they had in previous decades but do not give credit for.

The usa was going down anyways .the decision for is indians was how to utilise this slow motion crash to our advantage to pull us up like a booster rocket.a booster rocket will always fall onto the earth even if flies for sometime,the question is how will the last stage payload(india) position itself to place itself in the orbit of success.

What usa will be increasingly be now as was always the case is a cash cow for foreign immigrants which they always delude themselves as coming for freedom and liberty when most are coming only for dollars which when america slowly declines they will slowly shift to some other country like locusts.

This is and was my prediction since 2005 and I wished it was not true aa many so called intellectuals said it would American century and yet I was proven right in all predictions because I did not pay heed to nonsense like the democracy and liberty jhumla and also incorporated factors such as diversity, demographics, narratives,etc into account which some people think they are above.now I have made a prediction for america for this whole century and unlike before I back them fully,only variable is how they will go down not when.

Infact the only dark horse in this century will be if you can believe it is india and some asian country as they have a chance to exert national pride.america is not going to take care of china because they not only acknowledge their failures but adamantly and delusionally assert them as their strengths.america due to its systemic issues cannot back the on paper strength it has and in the future even the on paper strength will permenantly decrease.
Pinoy wants to go to Umrika, which is why he is being so "patriotic" lmao.
There are characters who behave exactly like this unpaid US shill pinoy in this very country, for exactly the same reasons.

Hope he gets to immigrate and see his grandsons being castrated for "toxic masculinity" by future US gobarmints.

Budhen is just the start, the clown coaster ride has just begun 🤡

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
primacy of laws over men, protection of property, etc.
And what are these American values you are talking about
Even further, "democracy, equality and justice" being US core values are a joke in itself.

US has its foundation as a radical white nationalist country who killed natives, founded by conservative European Christians, kept imported slaves from around the world and kept citizenship norms on the basis of race even after abolition of slavery in civil war. Washington to Jefferson, even though falsely projects as progressives, were racists, nearly all presidents were before Abrahmic Lincoln.

It itself got into existence as a new imperialist state like its European ancestors, got most of its area today it has captured from Mexico, got the advantage of its geographic location and was elevated to top of the world by luck. It's history doesn't have anything I should be crazy about.
@hit&run time for a new thread better lock this one and make a "USA general discussion thread"
Thread locked, move here.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Trump has lost, but history will judge him finer than these fraud zombies.

I thank him for being very clear and upfront on Chinese designs and spreading deadly virus.

I hope many other members will thanks him for supporting India’s historic accomplishment of repealing temporary constitutional section 370 and 35A which strengthened the union India, despite facing massive pressure lead by Democrats and infiltrated domestic Jihadis who are friends of no one.

The thread like this forum caters to Indian interests. The time has come to start and deliberate on evolving Indo-US relationships under Modi’s leadership and Joe Biden’s tenure.

Indian government showed great alacrity to dissociate itself from Trump administration and quickly made overtures to accommodate new President using standard diplomatic properties.

Modi also gave an intimation to the new administration about Indo-Pacific strategy and the roadmap outlined by all the stakeholders. The strategy was further backed by Trump administration as they declassified the policy documents of the same strategy in the backdrop of Biden refusing to mention it, instead used old nomenclature.

With this pretext and many other concerns especially Kashmir and their possible prompting of Jihadi terror enterprise lead by criminally quixotic and suicidal Pakistan it is now time to start a new thread.

Link for New Thread:
United States of America - Indo-US relations, General news & discussion

Last edited:
Country flag
Beijing Biden doing the bidding for corona chans

The new US administration is considering relaxing sanctions against Huawei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles