2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalingrad

Saw someone tweet that googlin antifa.com ends up at whitehouse.gov page....lol what is happening.

another_armchair

Country flag
Lo hamaare dada ji bhi bol uthe ab to :pound:

Baigaane ki shaadi mein Abdulla deewaana. Ekdum se waqt badal gaya... halaat badal gaye... chalo, from his bending over backwards, it seems clear 'Mai baap, jo bologe karenge'.

Wondering if Jaishankar will resign and someone else will take his place. IMO Javdekar would be the ideal choice. :pound:

AMCA

Country flag
Saw someone tweet that googlin antifa.com ends up at whitehouse.gov page....lol what is happening.
OMG....this is true.
Baigaane ki shaadi mein Abdulla deewaana. Ekdum se waqt badal gaya... halaat badal gaye... chalo, from his bending over backwards, it seems clear 'Mai baap, jo bologe karenge'.

Wondering if Jaishankar will resign and someone else will take his place. IMO Javdekar would be the ideal choice. :pound:
O bhai....to kya babaji char gali likhen?

another_armchair

Country flag
OMG....this is true.

O bhai....to kya babaji char gali likhen?
A simple congratulatory tweet would've sufficed. Why go down on his knees like the house butler?

He knows what's coming next. They have already demarcated West Bank and Gaza from Israel and will be treating these separately. Let's see how the Joos react.

You do know what's next, don't you?

cannonfodder

Country flag
Lo hamaare dada ji bhi bol uthe ab to :pound:

Can't help to repeat again. This is real politik, it upto Americans whom to elect and accept as President. We have to deal with official nominees and try to get the most of it. Its always mixed bag whomever assumes control in USA.

America is more divided now than over decade I have seen internally.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Can't help to repeat again. This is real politik, it upto Americans whom to elect and accept as President. We have to deal with official nominees and try to get the most of it. Its always mixed bag whomever assumes control in USA.

America is more divided now than over decade I have seen internally.
A simple congratulatory tweet would've sufficed. Why go down on his knees like the house butler?

He knows what's coming next. They have already demarcated West Bank and Gaza from Israel and will be treating these separately. Let's see how the Joos react.

You do know what's next, don't you?
Paisa , babu bhaiya paisa .
Are ye kambakht saari company bhi to wahi ki hoti. Hai haram ki jani.
Duniya me 2 pole hai , tatkaal me ab cheen se dosti yani seedhe gulami .
Kyuki emperor ko kewal tribute jata hai aur kuch nai .
Ab bacha west , jiske sath lag ke india ke economy this chalegi .
Hum iran nai ki seh lenge , log itna randi rona kar the , pata hi hai aapko .
Agar amerika ke khilaf gaye to pura khilaf jana hoga , like Eron.
Kyuki agar pura khilaf na gaye to wo hume nuksaan pahuchayenge humari sabhyata ko khatam karna ke hisab se.
Agar dusre tarafa gay to chyna ki gulami thoko .
Fas to hum bhi gaye hai , india ki baniya comoanies ka utna soft power aur hard power nai hain.
Raksha me bhi wo screw driver ka kam karte hain, jv ki chakar me
Pakistan ko islam jod to raha hai , lekin kya hum economic hardship jhelpayenge ?
Aj kal tolerance bhi utna hai kya kisi ko .
Ek din light jati hai , log trahimam macha dete hai.
Modi jo kr raha hai thik hai .
Bahar influence se acha , basic syllabus aur curriculum me badlaav kare agar kar sake to .
JavDekar phir bolega , kuch syllabus nai badlna.hai.
West ka kachra hum hata lenge ? Waqt batayega

yourgodisweak

Country flag
My bets around joe biden would be
  • He will use the word hindutva terror
  • He will start the biggest war in middle east to appease muslims
  • ISIS will rise again much powerful this time in SA & SEA
  • Europe will start moving away from USA

vampyrbladez

Country flag
In this world, no one is your permanent ally and no one is your permanent enemy.

For context :

Mercer - Parler - Cambridge Analytica : https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/15/media/rebekah-mercer-parler/index.html

Indian National Congress - Cambridge Analytica : https://www.google.com/amp/s/theprint.in/politics/exclusive-inside-story-cambridge-analytica-actually-india/44012/?amp

Trump - Netanyahu Fallout : https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/10/23/netanyahu-trump-biden-call-431737

Next few years will be a strange mix of Trump + Biden policies. The Deep State picked Biden as the 'stable candidate' so the American people will eat stale porridge and grow hungry till 2024.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
rNDTV journos going gaga over Biden's inauguration.

Vajpayee's loss in 2004 elections was celebrated as Diwali at rNDTV studio. One can only imagine the situation if Modi loses in 2024.
What do you mean "if"? I'm not a psephologist but I am somebody who can just try to interpret the tea leaves. The narendra that is in power right now is far different from the one that won in 2014, and still different from the one from 2019. The momentum is clearly shifting from him.

Kumata

Country flag
Heartening to know.. Muzzies are welcome, Mexico Wall is stalled, US Back in WHO to suck up to CCP and above all.... US is back in Paris climate change... So amurika will preach others to shift everything to China and pay then to get fucjed from all side....

IMO, we shud call this climate shit and go our way rather than being blackmailed by a ccp puppet...

Rxbanda

Country flag
I didn't know I would feel so bad for Trump leaving.. now.. we got to tolerate this leftist BS for another 4 years..
God save the world..!

A lesson for the right wingers to learn.. play it subtle.
Trump did a HELL LOT BETTER than Obama. But he was very vocal and aggressive in his speech.
Same with Arnab.. He is vocal and aggressive.. the Indian left media played to so subtle for decades and have a massive ecosystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles