2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
What Trump did to USA, is exactly what USA does in the World- coups.

Now, Biden must stop USA's establishment from conducting regime changes in the muslim world and support genuine democracy
Spare the hypocrisy but where trump a coup ... ?

and Muslim world - US uses ther infighting to their own benefit.. if Muslims were united there would be no need for war in first place... So set your own house in order...

Have people ever thought why US pokes in so called muslim world now ...

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

Kumata

Country flag
He will only start new WAR and leave old one's to die themselves...
1611152469148.png

Kumata

Country flag
S-400 deal may attract sanctions, it may hinder GE Engines for Tejas. It may.
👆👆 One more reason to not trust America with critical war hardware....

coming to S400 , That's a real possibility if thing go that far although i suspect biden will do that.... but if HAL chairman is issuing statements that we already have enough inventory for 150 jets.. we shud be Okie.. moreover US MIC will not let the sanctions go on for too long the moment they see dollars going away to france / Russia.

More over HAL chairman did said that DRDO is setting up a Jet engine manufacturing complex...

I always wonder why India & france do not collaborate more on developing more defence cooperation.....it fulfills both sides....

notaname

Country flag
Thats a real possibility but if HAL chairman is issuing statements that we already have enough invenotry for 150 jets.. we shud be Okie.. moreover US MIC will not let the sanctions go on for too long the moment they see dollars going away to france / Russia.

More over HAL chairman did said that DRDO is setting up a Jet engine manufacturing complex...
And we have options from Russians and French so it may take sometime but we can replace the engines

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Thats a real possibility but if HAL chairman is issuing statements that we already have enough invenotry for 150 jets.. we shud be Okie.. moreover US MIC will not let the sanctions go on for too long the moment they see dollars going away to france / Russia.

After the spectacular failure of Kaveri engine, I wouldn't trust what a future Jet engine manufacturing complex can/may manufacture...

Kumata

Country flag
After the spectacular failure of Kaveri engine, I wouldn't trust what a future Jet engine manufacturing complex can/may manufacture...
your apprehensions are well founded and valid... But I guesss French have offered the know how to cross the line with kaveri.. let us see....

I remember hearing about Rolls royce also looking for a collaboration on jet engines.. not sure where it is at the moment

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Failure?
Are u sure?
Sure we could have done better but with the gov at helm during project initiation and work culture of Gov labs I'd say result were pretty decent.
More can be achieved if gov slots the right money and man hours into the project.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Failure?
Are u sure?
Sure we could have done better but with the gov at helm during project initiation and work culture of Gov labs I'd say result were pretty decent.
More can be achieved if gov slots the right money and man hours into the project.
The machinery of government and DRDO failed more spectacularly than the actual Engine, truth be told. This is a stupid question to ask here and off-topic, but, I could never guess why it was scrapped altogether and could not be used for anything else.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
FYI we have spent approx 400 million on Kaveri since 1996.
This when we only had experience of assembling Su 30 engine locally and by assembly I mean all key components were from Russia and we just did Scredrivergiri.

Compare that to USA who has spent billions in the same period and half a decade of headstart.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Our Members here need to answer this question in a very honest manner, Let me make my stand very clear that I am not endorsing Joe Biden or Kamala Harris leftist policies

1) Trump crossed Deep State red lines many times, Deep State appointed Rex Tiillerson and James Mattis as their representatives to ensure that Trump does not deviate from deep state agenda. Trump ousted both Rex Tillerson and James mattis who advocated deep state policies

2) Trump shared classified information from SIPRnet to Russia (google it you will find enough links)

Back between 2010-2014 in PDF when news articles emerged that TSD Unit of Indian army started by VK Singh has been shut down, and the soldiers who served in TSD unit were hunted down, we as members of that forum cursed UPA for damaging national security for vote bank politics. why members are reacting now in a different manner? I wanted to know?

In a nutshell, during trump transition period in 2016 to 2017, Republican senators gave enough warnings via Jared Kushner to Trump not to publicly mess with US Intelligence, senators warned Trump, messing with Intelligence is like hitting a head against rock, Intelligence agencies will make your life hell, they warned trump, Trump Ignored the warnings, Intelligence Agencies finished Trump.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Sad times ahead..
All Islamists would gang up on India
I believe we handled that fool Obama quite well under Modi, not the first time we have an anti-Indian idiot in the white house.
True that the last four years were very good. However, all good things come to an end. Farewell Trump.
Time to teach Biden who we actually are.
As for Kamala..... she is the VP, the most unimportant post in USGOV. Let her be, we shall handle her later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles