2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
naivety of Hindus makes them think about nation first and religion later.
Indian "religions" don't have a set ofextra national goals, they are just a reflection of India's culture and hence never divulge with Indian nationalism.

A free country is generally dream of anyone. If we didn't have this much amount of foreign expansionist cults and conversion gangs in India, I'm quite sure people here would by have been cursing democracy.

Knowitall

Except for that your either need a Deep State as a democracy or have a paranoid authoritarian state like the PRC.
We have neither, In India the only self interests are of (((individuals))) + their families, like say your top level IAS babus, IPS, Armed forces officers, SC/HC judges, Politicians and the like, and the cliques they form to maximize their gains like the biggest example being the current INC party, there is no national interests, and as of now from my plebs-eye-view there doesn't seem to be any Deep State forming yet, so post-Modi you can expect things to ((( go back to normal ))) once again.
Just like in America.
There was a great article which did a deep analysis on this issue I am unable to find it as of now but will link it as soon as I do.

China basically invested a ton of money on what you could call the "elite" of the USA. People in politics bussiness and other areas basically the 1% of USA.

US being a highly capitalistic society has created individuals who have put money above their own country.

The fact that you have both Republicans and Democrats tactically supporting china should tell you a lot about the amount of inflitriation china has managed to do.

Why mark zuckerberg's own wife's father has big contacts in the prc.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
There was a great article which did a deep analysis on this issue I am unable to find it as of now but will link it as soon as I do.

China basically invested a ton of money on what you could call the "elite" of the USA. People in politics bussiness and other areas basically the 1% of USA.

US being a highly capitalistic society has created individuals who have put money above their own country.

The fact that you have both Republicans and Democrats tactically supporting china should tell you a lot about the amount of inflitriation china has managed to do.

Why mark zuckerberg's own wife father has big contacts in the prc.
Again we can't do this here, there isn't any deep state type organization, and no, BJP cannot match up to the CCP in terms of all these schemes, on the contrary the reverse will happen and is happening, that is our (((elite))) being bought out and/or blackmailed into compliance by chinks and goras.

I don't know if you were there but someone here had posted this article about how a certain group of (((babooze))) managed to get Ford Foundation un-banned here in 2014/15 or so.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Again we can't do this here, there isn't any deep state type organization, and no, BJP cannot match up to the CCP in terms of all these schemes, on the contrary the reverse will happen and is happening, that is our (((elite))) being bought out and/or blackmailed into compliance by chinks and goras.

I don't know if you were there but someone here had posted this article about how a certain group of (((babooze))) managed to get Ford Foundation un-banned here in 2014/15 or so.
This

IAS cabal needs a reform

Knowitall

Yes I had read the whole saga @bhumibar was asking about it.

That's the whole point the west used democracy as a means to infiltrate the highest echelon's of any country they wished too and where the system was not present we saw coups and takeovers.

We can say that china was the first country which successfully managed to use the most potent weapon of the west "democracy" against them.

The issue with India is the lack of consequences when there are no consequences people tend to take drastic steps without any concern for the well being of their country.

India needs it's own portbulio of powerful people both politicians and businessman whose sole goal is to use any methods possible to bring India to the top most position.

Knowitall

This

IAS cabal needs a reform
You might have probably heard of the famous quote.

Sarkar ati hai aur jati hai par hum permanent hai.

In the name of job security we have given people a free ticket to abuse their power as they deem fit.

We need to remove this safety net to hold people accountable.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You might have probably heard of the famous quote.

Sarkar ati hai aur jati hai par hum permanent hai.

In the name of job security we have given people a free ticket to abuse their power as they deem fit.

We need to remove this safety net to hold people accountable.
Also mate are u on telegram I will create a group and upload all UPSC related material I have collected

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This

IAS cabal needs a reform
These cabals or ecosystem were not built overnight, nor can they be destroyed overnight.

You need to control and correct education out of which these IAS graduate, from primary right up to universities.

Note one of the first things Congi governments do in states is to tweak back any changes made by BJP.

On the other hand, the BJP has not come up with comprehensive changes even after 6 years. They have so far shown little interest in building an ecosystem.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
These cabals or ecosystem were not built overnight, nor can they be destroyed overnight.

You need to control and correct education out of which these IAS graduate, from primary right up to universities.

Note one of the first things Congi governments do in states is to tweak back any changes made by BJP.

On the other hand, the BJP has not come up with comprehensive changes even after 6 years. They have so far shown little interest in building an ecosystem.
Cabal can be given a blow by changing the destination of their education.
Route tham through IITs, NITs, AIIMS, IIM which are pretty grounded and down to earth.
Lateral Entry has already caused a lot of heart burn.
If the Gov needs experts than their are enough professors in Indina institutes for that matter.
Most studies are carried out by Indian Institutes anyway might as well trust tham with our national adminstration

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Indian "religions" don't have a set ofextra national goals, they are just a reflection of India's culture and hence never divulge with Indian nationalism.

A free country is generally dream of anyone. If we didn't have this much amount of foreign expansionist cults and conversion gangs in India, I'm quite sure people here would by have been cursing democracy.
Sir what I tried to mean is that everybody especially momins have outsourced development, economy, infrastructure, social harmony, soldiering and martyrdom to Hindus, so that they can themselves pursue their narrow goals knowing very well that everything else is taken care of by the Hindus. This arrangement has worked great for them. But momins and marxists freeloading on civilized society is not restricted to Bharat or even 21st century. You can go to any western country and momins are usually among the lowest income group and use social security to make their ends meet. Why wouldn’t they freeload since civilized society will not let them die when they demand breaks for namaz five times a day and get fired from work to go back and live like a parasite on social security? But this is not a new phenomenon, as reported by britfags officer Ibbeston in 1881. This is what he had to say:
kek.png

This common trait of free riding explains momin lethargy and poverty across the world where they simply exploit the civilization building efforts of Kafirs, while at the same time pushing their societies to adopt shithole norms(Halal products, Burqa etc) through democracy .

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Biden has pledged to repeal the Trump administration’s cruel momin bans on his first day in office :

The Republicans didnt shut down cair, Now Biden/Harris wanna make cair more powerful.This dangerous political mess exists because 50% - 60 %of amreekan sheep choosing the path of ‘Sharia Law’ and Marxism’.I bet a lot of young people coming from Universities are communists and have been brain-wrecked into believing that it is a fairer and more just system. Marxists have successfully cucked amreekan sheep viz their universities and education.

kek7.png

kekfc.png

kekf.png

kekhs.png

See - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/02/biden-trump-muslim-travel-ban/

See - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/20/bid...ps-muslim-ban-on-his-first-day-in-office.html

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
My eyes are teary after reading this:

“On his first day in office alone, Mr. Biden intends a flurry of executive orders that will be partly substantive and partly symbolic,” the Times reported.

Topping the list of Biden’s first executive orders is “rescinding the travel ban on several predominantly Muslim countries … extending pandemic-related limits on evictions and student loan payments, issuing a mask mandate for federal property and interstate travel.”

On the congressional front, according to the Times, “plans to send sweeping immigration legislation on his first day in office providing a pathway to citizenship for 11 million people in the country illegally.”

shade

Country flag
Biden has pledged to repeal the Trump administration’s cruel momin bans on his first day in office :

The Republicans didnt shut down cair, Now Biden/Harris wanna make cair more powerful.This dangerous political mess exists because 50% of amreekan sheep choosing the path of ‘Sharia Law’ and Marxism’.I bet a lot of young people coming from Universities are communists and have been brain-wrecked into believing that it is a fairer and more just system. Marxists have successfully cucked amreekan sheep viz their universities and education.

View attachment 74115
View attachment 74116
View attachment 74117
View attachment 74119

See - https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/02/biden-trump-muslim-travel-ban/

See - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/20/bid...ps-muslim-ban-on-his-first-day-in-office.html
MARG BAR AMREEKA

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

The Republicans didnt shut down cair, Now Biden/Harris wanna make cair more powerful.This dangerous political mess exists because 50% - 60 %of amreekan sheep choosing the path of ‘Sharia Law’ and Marxism’.I bet a lot of young people coming from Universities are communists and have been brain-wrecked into believing that it is a fairer and more just system. Marxists have successfully cucked amreekan sheep viz their universities and education.

View attachment 74115
View attachment 74116
View attachment 74117
View attachment 74119

The only way to defeat the left is to become more left.

The right should move to the extreme left and start making even more crazier demands like the borders should be dismantled, Border Guards and Police should be completely disbanded, every Hollywood celebrity should adopt 100 refugee kids and employee 200 refugees within their gated compound and make compliance report everyday whether they have been fed, they have been paid salary on time, whether they felt any racist behavior and fine should be demanded of $1 million for every single non-compliance. Similar rules should be made for all elites.

The lefties should be like, "Hum to chutiye hai, humare se bade kaha se mile?"

You need to be more crazier and outdo leftists in their game to defeat them.

If the same was to be done in India, it would be like:

1) Sonia Gandhi should hire and employ 100 Rohingya Muslim refugees to uphold secularism, provide servant quarters and pay them good salaries.

2) If Jean Dreze is so worried about poverty in India, his all assets should be stripped off and sold including his last underwear to feed poor people. May Allah bless him.

3) If Muslims demand their state in India, they should be asked to recover Pakistan first and then we will convert India into Islamic state.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The only way to defeat the left is to become more left.

The right should move to the extreme left and start making even more crazier demands like the borders should be dismantled, Border Guards and Police should be completely disbanded, every Hollywood celebrity should adopt 100 refugee kids and employee 200 refugees within their gated compound and make compliance report everyday whether they have been fed, they have been paid salary on time, whether they felt any racist behavior and fine should be demanded of $1 million for every single non-compliance. Similar rules should be made for all elites.

The lefties should be like, "Hum to chutiye hai, humare se bade kaha se mile?"

You need to be more crazier and outdo leftists in their game to defeat them.

If the same was to be done in India, it would be like:

1) Sonia Gandhi should hire and employ 100 Rohingya Muslim refugees to uphold secularism, provide servant quarters and pay them good salaries.

2) If Jean Dreze is so worried about poverty in India, his all assets should be stripped off and sold including his last underwear to feed poor people. May Allah bless him.

3) If Muslims demand their state in India, they should be asked to recover Pakistan first and then we will convert India into Islamic state.
All this would have been great to do when the right had the ability to communicate their views. As of now, they can't.

No matter what brilliant idea they come up with, the MSM will never air their views and the SM will deplatform them.

Since they were too stupid or too corrupt to act, now they will get obliterated.

Only RINOs will be allowed to speak - only to be punching bags for the left.

There is no way forward for the right save for an uprising. That too with modern military might would be a massacre.

Indrajit

Country flag
well i think we all know what will happen. either we will bow down or they will sanction us. judging from the type of indians going into bidens cabinet.
They are not cabinet positions and let’s face it, had it not been that they were of Indian origin, no one would have been interested in those posts. My own inclination is to believe that (as someone said on another forum) the US would be very unlikely (stupid if they do) to sanction India, not because they care about India or Indian interests but because it would be against American interests. That’s why the last bit in my earlier post that you quoted is important.

garg_bharat

Country flag
California’s case against Cisco Systems is unconstitutional, violates Hindus’ religious freedom

So assault on hindutva have already started.
I think the Hindus of California are resourceful enough to handle something like this.

We may weaken their case by interfering in it.

Diplomacy works best when it is silent. Noisy diplomacy backfires often.

I think the Indian diplomats will find a way of working with the new American administration. The situation is in flux right now and making too much noise is not the right way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles