2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannonfodder

Country flag
I envision the Democrats see a future where they will keep 75% of the population as a dem voter by spooking them against the Repubs. These 75% may be employed in small time things such as sales, maintenance, cleaning etc all the small time jobs rest 20% from the 75% who are unemployed will be given a handout so that they dont riot.

The top 5% will consist of rich white polictians, businessmen, actors, directors, real estate owners etc.
Now the 20% will be skilled labourers from immigrant population that will keep the economy booming. But there will be very little scope for their betterment.

Looking at it America is going back to dark ages.

5% aristocrat/noblemen
20% skilled workers/soldiers/traders/handlers
75% peasants

The communist dream
I think no matter what social engineering you intended to do this triangle arrangement remains. With changing times the skills of 95% at the bottom changes.

5% aristocrat/noblemen
20% skilled workers/soldiers/traders/handlers
75% peasants

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
But I dont see the California ecnomy going down.
If migrants were the problem than economic metrics should have fallen. I know the signs wouldn't show up any soon but still the slowdown should have been visible.
Even with 16% employment rate the state has managed to thrive on food stamps and social services.

I think until or unless other countries challenge California's Tech industry it won't go down.

Another thing chinese is the third most spoken language in Cali.
California’s prosperity is recent phenomenon, prior to tech boom it was largely an agricultural economy aided by Hollywood.

When I say national character, I am talking about the type of stands they take on various issues. We can take 50’s as benchmark.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
^^ I will add something which will be interesting to monitor in 3-5 years period.

Lot of Tech, Utubers content creators, remote workers left SF, LA to lower tax regimes like Vegas (Nevada), Dallas (Texas) due to Chini virus. The small business are getting trashed due to regulations and shutting down, some moving..So net net the state taxes collection will decrease in coming years. will be interesting to see how it pans out in next couple of years for CA.
Texas will become another California, there is a reason why Texas has gone from being a red state to a swing state now.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
California’s prosperity is recent phenomenon, prior to tech boom it was largely an agricultural economy aided by Hollywood
Well the prosperity must come to an end at some point. California enjoyed an unchallenged growth from 1970s silicon boom to 2000s Tech boom.
With Senzen and Indian occupying the sphere of Tech we should hypothetically see it's monopoly decreasing as well as income on that front.
This phenomenon can be seen in almost every other dem dominated city.
I want to know of when this comes to an and there must be a timeline. They cant just carry out these self harming activities and be on the top at the same time.
Failure of Democrats will be a failure of immigrations ecnomy, liberalism and woke culture and I want to see that.

When I say national character, I am talking about the type of stands they take on various issues. We can take 50’s as benchmark.
Yes yes and yes.
Hispanics who immigrate to USA give more importance to their native culture rather than American ideals and culture. To them America is their office they don't care they dont have stakes here, they will move on to the next country if it pays more.

The Crux of my arguments is whether these things will lead to Americas doom and if yes than when.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Well the prosperity must come to an end at some point. California enjoyed an unchallenged growth from 1970s silicon boom to 2000s Tech boom.
With Senzen and Indian occupying the sphere of Tech we should hypothetically see it's monopoly decreasing as well as income on that front.
This phenomenon can be seen in almost every other dem dominated city.
I want to know of when this comes to an and there must be a timeline. They cant just carry out these self harming activities and be on the top at the same time.
Failure of Democrats will be a failure of immigrations ecnomy, liberalism and woke culture and I want to see that.

Yes yes and yes.
Hispanics who immigrate to USA give more importance to their native culture rather than American ideals and culture. To them America is their office they don't care they dont have stakes here, they will move on to the next country if it pays more.

The Crux of my arguments is whether these things will lead to Americas doom and if yes than when.
it depends on what is the definition of doom in this context.

For all practical purposes, US is here to stay for a long time, atleast for 200-300 years. Being geographically protected, it will continue to poke it’s nose in other people’s business.

But the priorities might change, so far they have “supporting” democracies, when commies get full control of USA, it might support “destroying” democracies around the world after a few decades.

there is also a possibility that, China will become centrist and US might become leftist. between the fight between left and centre, rest of the world will have to take sides.

All this is hypothetical ofcourse, but given what we are hearing from Biden’s people, this possibility exists however remote.

doreamon

Country flag
Indians should take advantage of biden govt and get as many green card possible . We shd make sure America eats rajma chawal instead of beef stew by end of this century . Siding with loosing team wont work . Also give award something like "Pravasi thug life award" or "pravasi love jihad award " to indians who marry white women/ white man and propagate the DNA 😂😎

shade

Country flag

For all practical purposes, US is here to stay for a long time, atleast for 200-300 years. Being geographically protected, it will continue to poke it’s nose in other people’s business.

But the priorities might change, so far they have “supporting” democracies, when commies get full control of USA, it might support “destroying” democracies around the world after a few decades.

there is also a possibility that, China will become centrist and US might become leftist. between the fight between left and centre, rest of the world will have to take sides.

All this is hypothetical ofcourse, but given what we are hearing from Biden’s people, this possibility exists however remote.
Lol destroying wagera is all passe.
What they will do is export their "enlightened" model of total liberal social control irrespective of whatever party is in power to even more countries.
Since dissolution of the USSR, the technique of subversion, infiltration and manufactured "peaceful" protests is more in trend than direct overthrow through a manufactured civil war.

China is pragmatic and will do whatever is necessary for Chinese interests, this is the CCP's new ideology.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
My definition of doom is US is reduced to the same state as Brazil and South Africa but with more Racial Tension and income inequality. Too weak to bother anyone and reduced to consumption based economy that isnt producing enough value to keep top position in the world.

As u see now USA has 360 million population and a ecnomy of 21 trillion with contorl of latest cutting edge tech, top financial institute, top educational institutions, free market economy, a relatively tax haven, business friendly, business oriented. Controlling the world's strongest militray, multiple foreign bases. Connection with Europe thanks to its caucasian lineage.
I doubt it white people run the show from being the top contributor to armed forces, military leadership, financial leaderships to evey major admin sector. Once people of different ethnicities come into play the priorities would have changed the policy may not see much change but the eagerness to carry it out will definitely diminish.
Not to mention other nations would have grown much stronger so as to oppose the US hegemony.
Most countries are now trying to share of ecnomy and influence according to population.

Other nations will have grown to big for a racially divided US to have any effect.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The US citizens can afford to import even the toilet paper they use thanks to the fact that whatever they do is currently producing enough value to offset the import bill and still have enough to be on top of the world.
But when other countires begin to take the piece of that pie they won't have enough to boast or even have as much to meet the import bill in a few years.

Americas hegemony- Big Tech, IT, Silicon Industry, Medical Licencing and Drug licensing, Military exports, Financial capital venture, Complex machinery, Complex Chemical.
They won't rule these forever.
As Bharat becomes atmabirbhar our companies won't just meet our own demand but also meet the worlds requirements.

China is already undercutting US and we will do it too.
Japan already did it in 1980s

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I fookin hate the Americunts I wake up evey morning and wish the aliens would have rid us of the god depraved country lacking of any common sense.
but that’s the nature of the game. Before US, it was US & USSR, before that it was UK, before that it was Europe, so on and so forth.

might as well spend more time understanding the nature of the game, and play it in such a way that we can maximise our returns as per our self interests.

This is what CCP has done, even rewriting the rules of the game in its favour to an extent.

shade

Country flag
but that’s the nature of the game. Before US, it was US & USSR, before that it was UK, before that it was Europe, so on and so forth.

might as well spend more time understanding the nature of the game, and play it in such a way that we can maximise our returns as per our self interests.

This is what CCP has done, even rewriting the rules of the game in its favour to an extent.
Except for that your either need a Deep State as a democracy or have a paranoid authoritarian state like the PRC.
We have neither, In India the only self interests are of (((individuals))) + their families, like say your top level IAS babus, IPS, Armed forces officers, SC/HC judges, Politicians and the like, and the cliques they form to maximize their gains like the biggest example being the current INC party, there is no national interests, and as of now from my plebs-eye-view there doesn't seem to be any Deep State forming yet, so post-Modi you can expect things to ((( go back to normal ))) once again.
Just like in America.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Except for that your either need a Deep State as a democracy or have a paranoid authoritarian state like the PRC.
We have neither, In India the only self interests are of (((individuals))) + their families, like say your top level IAS babus, IPS, Armed forces officers, SC/HC judges, Politicians and the like, and the cliques they form to maximize their gains like the biggest example being the current INC party, there is no national interests, and as of now from my plebs-eye-view there doesn't seem to be any Deep State forming yet, so post-Modi you can expect things to ((( go back to normal ))) once again.
Just like in America.
yup, high possibility.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Australia is dead set on collision course with China.
Japan & Taiwan are already hedging their bets on US support.

If this new administration takes load off Xi, it would be laughed off in future engagements,
US is powerful & it's power comes from making other countries toe it's lie.

If other countries stop toeing it's line, much of US power would be lost.

A lot of usa soft power of it has any will come of opposing dictatorship meme and spreading democracy and freedom meme.if it backs of from the confrontation of the century it will also lose the coercive power of human rights and other jhumlas they try.they are stuck now and we must act knowing this weakness.

We must use the lie like the one mentioned in video that their fight against china is good for liberals to weaken both china and usa,one who is openly against indias rise as a rival and the other the incubator and primary spreader of wokeness

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Opening China and making it a strong country is a Plan B of Liberal Elites which they are cultivating since 1970s. The Chinese top officials and their children all have studied in Ivy League, groomed and married within the global elite.

They play both sides. But Trump was a black swan event not theorised in their calculations.

The elite don't give a fuck about American interests. They hate nationalism.

Going long term, if the top layer of Chinese officials side with nationalism with Chinese characteristics, they will be eliminated or a different faction of CCP will be brought in power. The goal is to turn China into another mongrel nation like US with constant propoganda with Christianity, consumerism, Foriegn males alpha Chinese Male Chutiya theme, Inter racial marraiges.

Basically the global elites would be on our border.

shade

Country flag
Opening China and making it a strong country is a Plan B of Liberal Elites which they are cultivating since 1970s. The Chinese top officials and their children all have studied in Ivy League, groomed and married within the global elite.

They play both sides. But Trump was a black swan event not theorised in their calculations.

The elite don't give a fuck about American interests. They hate nationalism.

Going long term, if the top layer of Chinese officials side with nationalism with Chinese characteristics, they will be eliminated or a different faction of CCP will be brought in power. The goal is to turn China into another mongrel nation like US with constant propoganda with Christianity, consumerism, Foriegn males alpha Chinese Male Chutiya theme, Inter racial marraiges.

Basically the global elites would be on our border.
1610883214642.png

They have to get rid of Emperor Xi for that first though.
Xi is the number one thorn in their side now that Trump is gone.

pre-Xi China would be pretty much on the track to the future you suggest.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Quad is stillborn. Trump's great Indo-Pacific pivot went up in smoke with his electoral defeat. Biden's first order as CIC will be to withdraw the US Navy from the South China Sea and take a load from Xi.
You speak too soon. The USA foreign policy has much greater continuity than its internal politics.

Let's not show so much pessimism.

Indian diplomats must be working hard to bridge the gap with the new Administration. It may take a couple of months, not more.

Don't expect anything dramatic.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Abhay Rajput 02

In the reports on possible sanctions.....these...

have not made any waiver determinations with respect to Indian transactions with Russia,” the spokesperson told Reuters.

But the outcome could depend on how India-U.S. defence cooperation progresses, he said, adding that India had been working with Washington on security in Asia more than ever before and this could be a mitigating factor.....

Always best to read past headlines.
well i think we all know what will happen. either we will bow down or they will sanction us. judging from the type of indians going into bidens cabinet.

doreamon

Country flag
California’s case against Cisco Systems is unconstitutional, violates Hindus’ religious freedom

So assault on hindutva have already started.
In this case it is alleged that one lower caste employee was denied a raise and promotion due to his caste by upper caste employee . Even in india record says more than 90% of caste discrimination case r fake so something like that happening outside india i think has a less posibility .. I cld be wrong but i assume corporate culture and urbanization has reduced significance of caste .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles