Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Do you deny the fact that the influence of the secular-liberal left, commonly known as the luteyan cucks, has diminished greatly over the past 6 years, and continues to reduce steadily ? Many of the bhadwa krantikari journalists now find themselves in exile reduced to basemented gutter dwellers or jail.

It is correct for government not to play a part in going after media houses in a democracy unless it is for fraud, as in the case of randitv. However, in these changed times, at least three major channels have now started airing news from what were until now no-go zones: from love jihads to Basirhat riots and targeted killing of RSS workers in communist shitholes, the reporting is now substantially on an even keel. The distortion is being corrected very naturally, and we have already moved very far from 2014 without most of us even realizing it. It is now time to move ahead to the logical next step: supporting the Hindu ecosystem.
I was thinking samething.
Chapa khana of randitv is getting diminished .now
Ncert textbook are being reviewed .
Good for us , add more chapters om indian rulers than bloody Uzbekistani baatards .

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I
Also include's Modi right ???????????

This is not some attack on one man this is complete war on global conservatives which leftist are conducting.

I don't think the plan to enslave 20-30 % of global population with your fucked up views about how the world should run is not going to be taken down easily without a resistance

Just by championing RESIST word leftshits don't have exclusive rights to use it the other side also will Resist and that side is filled with common innocent men and women who feels powerless and weak .

I don't know anything about present Indian politics so I cannot make any conclusions on Modi or anyone in it.

Kumata

Country flag

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Krantikaari .. bahut hi krantikaari...

It's too late, won't make much difference. First, the beuracracy in the intelligence community will make sure very little, if anything comes out.

The MSM will supress it and SM will term it as 'unverified' and hide it.

He should have used this as a threat to ensure fair elections.

sorcerer

Country flag
You have no way to bring them down, don't be deluded by such optimism, these are all panic sales of their shares by shareholders, no Ideological "aukaat dikhana", the LL cabal world wide have enough cash to save their favorites like nosering wearer Jack.
There is a catch though.. Why would investors invest in a stock of a company that will get restricted in almost all countries across the world meaning..their free run will get over as these SM platforms have proved that they will and is a threat to any seasoned politician. We can see many countries waking up to this reality and making laws and amendments.
When India, a large market comes up with its digital privacy laws..I am sure these SM companies will shit bricks when everytime a user on its platform posts a content.
The US election has changed the ground realities and the dynamics for the investors.
Just to save the nosering Jack!! that doesnt make any sense. Hes just a biological waste for any investors when his platform is as useless as the content it produces.

sorcerer

Country flag
He is just trying to fo damage control... investors losing money in stock market is not good for him and if it continues, he will have to offer his ass to investors...thats where i said...dump all the stock of SM behemoths...

See last 5 days

Monthly is even more stark ... he lost almost 10 USD a stock...
Twitter, Facebook pays the price for banning Donald Trump, ends up losing $51 billion in market cap in two days
twitter is still going deep down on NYSE today post opening. Didnt even get grip during the opening..
shows investor "confidence" :rofl:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag

Did CNN apply racist criteria to decide which countries are ‘world leaders’ following the Capitol Hill violence?

Yesterday I pointed out the same.

These mutants and their brown slaves must have told them not to include Modi because he is a leader of third world country and doesn't have the membership of Leftist pimp club.

Remember how Modi’s OpEd on NYT was countered the very next day by NYT’s editorial board.

I remeber even those sand ni&&@, 3rd rate Mohammad-brand jihadis of Al Jazeera once reporting on BRICS summit hosted by South Africa showed pictures of all BRICS leaders except Modi.

Their hatred is not for Modi but Hindus who must not think for themselves. They only like Hindus who give them smile and shake their heads in servitude.

I sometimes wonder how integrity these low life brown sepoy reacts when they are asked to bark against India by these white Globalists? @Peter
These people sell their souls for money. They had made a Faustian bargain with Mammon long ago and now any sense of pride or credibility is lost to them.

The average joes like Anderson Cooper who appear in CNN get paid a princely sum of 12 million dollars. Even former NDTV anchor Nidhi Razdan made 1.4 crore pa.

In short being a globalist shill pays well and ad money generally goes to media outlets that are supportive of globalist designs.

shade

Country flag
Y, all Nibba's ..Pooor trump.. it was BLM / Antiffa.. false flag operation...
1610785798149.png

I have said it many times, that the Gora right is a meme for the most part, badi badi baatei, vada pav khaate types.

They are SS and Wehrmacht only behind computer and smartphone screens.
Such are the effects of unrestricted and uncontrolled urbanization and associated apathy and liberalism.

Kumata

Country flag
View attachment 73921

I have said it many times, that the Gora right is a meme for the most part, badi badi baatei, vada pav khaate types.

They are SS and Wehrmacht only behind computer and smartphone screens.
Such are the effects of unrestricted and uncontrolled urbanization and associated apathy and liberalism.
Yo... That's why they are fortifying their position with national guard and blocking all roads to Joe fell'a inauguration...Fattu commies....

trump is silently moving out of WH in morning and have already started to move his stuff...

What if national guard turns against Joe fella....and ask trump to back in WH and order re-election.... LOL

1610786020158.png

1610786058944.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles