2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKC

Country flag
The Confederation of All India Traders ask GOVT to ban whatsapp and facebook :

In a communication sent to Minister for Information Technology Ravi Shankar Prasad, CAIT has demanded that the government should immediately restrict whatsapp from implementing the new policy or put a ban on whatsapp and its parent company facebook.

The Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT) has strongly objected to the new whatsapp privacy policy through which all kinds of personal data, payment transactions, contacts, location and other vital information of a person who is using whatsapp will be acquired by it

Facebook bhale hi ban karlo, whatsapp na ban karwao!
Nobody uses FB for any worthwhile work these days. Its only pics and groups everywhere on FB, nothing exciting now.

sorcerer

Country flag
US bans cotton & tomato products from China’s Xinjiang region over use of forced labour

shade

Country flag

"Purges of my Enemies sets a dangerous precedent" - Joseph Stalin.

Kumata

Country flag

"Purges of my Enemies sets a dangerous precedent" - Joseph Stalin.
He is just trying to fo damage control... investors losing money in stock market is not good for him and if it continues, he will have to offer his ass to investors...thats where i said...dump all the stock of SM behemoths...

See last 5 days

1610619270375.png

Monthly is even more stark ... he lost almost 10 USD a stock...

1610619362054.png

sorcerer

Country flag
He is just trying to fo damage control... investors losing money in stock market is not good for him and if it continues, he will have to offer his ass to investors...thats where i said...dump all the stock of SM behemoths...

See last 5 days

View attachment 73713

View attachment 73718
absolutely..its a damage control as many nations are triggered by this arrogant suicidal behaviour of american "so called" tech giants
Whats the product of Twitter /facebook that they are selling to the world for their stock to have any value?
narratives!! :rofl:
So twitter/facebook is simply selling crap which has no real world value nor the investors have any real world collateral for their investment .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

See last 5 days

View attachment 73713

View attachment 73718
his “friends” will sweep up all these stocks, and they will make even more money when it recovers.
Twitter has done exactly what it was created for, as far as they are concerned the business fundamentals of Twitter are still sound.

Kumata

Country flag
his “friends” will sweep up all these stocks, and they will make even more money when it recovers.
Twitter has done exactly what it was created for, as far as they are concerned the business fundamentals of Twitter are still sound.
Perhaps, Idea is to send the message... we too have means and ways to bring you down...Many like me are restricting / deleting their profiles , presence or limiting their time on these places... RW have to show their soft power ..and this is one way....

TBH, I am little wary off lately about what i post anywhere.. last thing i want is some body giving me sermons on my own ideology and thinking....

shade

Country flag
Perhaps, Idea is to send the message... we too have means and ways to bring you down...Many like me are restricting / deleting their profiles , presence or limiting their time on these places... RW have to show their soft power ..and this is one way....

TBH, I am little wary off lately about what i post anywhere.. last thing i want is some body giving me sermons on my own ideology and thinking....
You have no way to bring them down, don't be deluded by such optimism, these are all panic sales of their shares by shareholders, no Ideological "aukaat dikhana", the LL cabal world wide have enough cash to save their favorites like nosering wearer Jack.

Only way atleast in India we can get Mukti from Jack, Zucc and the Google walas are by a ban or any other law( i.e make them answerable to some committee of babus ) that causes severe restrictions in their efficiency and operations, fuck the rest of the world, they can be jhol'd by Big Tech for all I care, just remove these snakes from India.

Kumata

Country flag
You have no way to bring them down, don't be deluded by such optimism, these are all panic sales of their shares by shareholders, no Ideological "aukaat dikhana", the LL cabal world wide have enough cash to save their favorites like nosering wearer Jack.

Only way atleast in India we can get Mukti from Jack, Zucc and the Google walas are by a ban or any other law( i.e make them answerable to some committee of babus ) that causes severe restrictions in their efficiency and operations, fuck the rest of the world, they can be jhol'd by Big Tech for all I care, just remove these snakes from India.
I don't see a need to bring them down.. in our corporate world, we have a famous saying that u need dumb people too to fill the bell curve and save good guys..Fear works better at time than real actions :)

Fear of losing their silver works better than shutting them down.. rest they cannot such gandmasti here in india..stakes are way too high... remember the snub jeff bezos got from modi... he cud not do a shit after wards....it works both ways IMO....

Lefties / commies will only propel till they are useful else they too will dump them like toilet paper...

PS : - 51 billion USD .. FB is almost down by almost 20 USD a share

1610622572549.png

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
15K USD per day fine for opening a gym. When it was contested, they got judge to enable government to just take all the money in the guy's bank account.

This is NJ by the way. Communism and totalitarianism has very much arrived in the US. So BLM destroys property, they are not even charged and a guy running a gym gets targetted and bankrupted.

People are being shown their place - those who don't toe the party line.

This will get exported to us here soon enough.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
2024 will not b easy as 2019 for modi.....huge fake reports will b bombarded
Do you deny the fact that the influence of the secular-liberal left, commonly known as the luteyan cucks, has diminished greatly over the past 6 years, and continues to reduce steadily ? Many of the bhadwa krantikari journalists now find themselves in exile reduced to basemented gutter dwellers or jail.

It is correct for government not to play a part in going after media houses in a democracy unless it is for fraud, as in the case of randitv. However, in these changed times, at least three major channels have now started airing news from what were until now no-go zones: from love jihads to Basirhat riots and targeted killing of RSS workers in communist shitholes, the reporting is now substantially on an even keel. The distortion is being corrected very naturally, and we have already moved very far from 2014 without most of us even realizing it. It is now time to move ahead to the logical next step: supporting the Hindu ecosystem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles