2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
More Lulz:

Video of workers bringing out and dumping suitcases full of ballots after declaring counting was finished and clearing out the media and watchers. They are making our local nibbas rigging tactics look super duper advanced.

www.zerohedge.com

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
If turns out to be true, this is the second time he had a Freudian slip. First one was "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organisation" gaffe.
========
President De-Select Joe Biden Flubs, Says If He And Kamala Disagree He'll 'Develop Disease', Resign

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag

sorcerer

Country flag
Joe Biden names two more Indian-Americans to top positions

Gautam Raghavan, who was born in India, will be the deputy director of the office of presidential personnel, and Vinay Reddy will be director of speechwriting

cannonfodder

Country flag
As far as Indian interest are concerned, it does not matter how many "Indian" Americans are posted at what positions. This kind of news are click-baits for insecure people who only want to see diversity as great news etc.

In nut shell, power is back to where it belonged in America after minor detour. Everything is back to usual, it is obama 2.0 administration, with majority positions filled with people are with similar policy/ideological bent. I think more or less same rule continues wrt foreign relations: Paisa fekh tamasha dekh (money rules). Problem is CCP can throw bigger bone and has more control than we think on corporate America.

Joe Biden names two more Indian-Americans to top positions

Gautam Raghavan, who was born in India, will be the deputy director of the office of presidential personnel, and Vinay Reddy will be director of speechwriting

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
It seems like NYT is already forecasting the impending Biden administration`s relationship with India. I was dead on correct about how the Biden regime would handle India. The US is the biggest human rights transgressor in the world and yet it`s pet psy ops media outlet has the gall to lecture us on human rights.

Biden Is Expected to Expand U.S.-India Relations While Stressing Human Rights
Most experts agree that China will be the driving force behind how India’s relationship with Washington changes in a Biden administratio

FalconZero

Country flag
It seems like NYT is already forecasting the impending Biden administration`s relationship with India. I was dead on correct about how the Biden regime would handle India. The US is the biggest human rights transgressor in the world and yet it`s pet psy ops media outlet has the gall to lecture us on human rights.

Most experts agree that China will be the driving force behind how India’s relationship with Washington changes in a Biden administratio
First they should take care of BLM protestors and police killings then they should preach, also, opinion piece written by a whiteoid commie and an Indian sepoy cuck, they can shove it up their arse.

Indrajit

Country flag

NYT is projecting its hope while reluctantly admitting that Infia will be very important to the Biden administration, especially wrt china.

Clearly, it makes zero sense to say anything but the very little about things a major "ally" is sensitive about while also expecting close relationship on other matters.

I thing like the current administration. Biden and team will also talk but privately while allowing snippets to leak to the media. I doubt GoI will be very bothered about that.

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

US media should be shown the bloody mirror whenever they try to talk about "human rights" in India. This is the US of A:-

USA: No lives matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles