2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClawReed787

Country flag
The raid is probably true.I think it was also tweeted by a congressman. But don't know how deep the connections are. They've been claiming a lot things but no concrete or convincing evidences so far.... hot air

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Looks like we are officially about to enter a G2 world.
==========
China is not our adversary, we need to engage with china on the issues Such as arms control and climate change but there are also important challenges to our security China is investing massively in new weapons. - Jens Stoltenberg.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
so friends what latest status of USA elections when is trump and team going to file in case in SC of America ..they keep filing case on local SC of every state of USA

SKC

Country flag
so friends what latest status of USA elections when is trump and team going to file in case in SC of America ..they keep filing case on local SC of every state of USA
Nothing is going to change now no matter what Doland!! bhai does, :rofl: . Most judges are in pockets of Democrats. Few judges themselves claim role model of morality and knowingly give anti Republican mandates.
Whether there was voting fraud or not, he has lost and I don't think he can/should fight for 2024 now. Mike Pence is the best of these 4 (P + VP). Republicans should focus on Pence as next candidate now.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Available pointers are not good for Trump. He is not doing well in legal challenges.

India will have to focus on the domestic industry for weapons and ammo. This is the biggest takeaway.

How will that happen with a military mindset preferring imported equipment is hard to see.

johnq

And so it begins:
Ryan Grim: Top Biden Aide Linked To LOBBYING Against Banning Slave Labor Goods From China
Saagar Enjeti and Ryan Grim react to reports that businesses like Apple and Nike are lobbying Congress to weaken a bill that would ban imported goods made with forced labor in China.

12arya

Country flag
Whether there was voting fraud or not, he has lost and I don't think he can/should fight for 2024 now.
Donald Trump Planning A 2024 Run For President, May Launch Campaign On The Day Of Biden's Inauguration

SKC

Country flag
Donald Trump Planning A 2024 Run For President, May Launch Campaign On The Day Of Biden's Inauguration

He should leave it now. I don't think he can maintain momentum till 2024. Let Pence run for 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles