2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
About ?

I saw him talking about smooth transition to Trump 2.0 which now looks next to impossible unless SCOTUS turns down results of AZ MI PA GA all together and trump goes to senate for vote

Don't know why Pompeo was looking so confident?

FalconZero

Country flag
In a really funny way Chris reported some valuable information. :troll: :megusta:

Please do watch the full video. :dude:

Da fuk is wrong with this dude's face? He looks like the badly rendered face of a pre-2010 game character.
1605976602457.png

Also, did you notice one thing in the video :
Conservatives were like : Why you are censoring us????
And dems were like : YOU ARE NOT CENSORING ENOUGH!!!!

How anyone in the right mind can support the blantant censorship that is going on twitter, facebook and likes of extreme censorship in places like plebbit?
I prefer no chutiya algorithmicly controlled timeline by some shiethead company, just show me the content from the people I follow, in that order they post....you don't decide who what I should see....no in right mind should support what twitter or plebbit or other social media giants are doing....
F**k every one of these piece of shits, even small forums, boards are better than these shietfest...

shade

Country flag
Da fuk is wrong with this dude's face? He looks like the badly rendered face of a pre-2010 game character.
View attachment 67366

How anyone in the right mind can support the blantant censorship that is going on twitter, facebook and likes of extreme censorship in places like plebbit?
I prefer no chutiya algorithmicly controlled timeline by some shiethead company, just show me the content from the people I follow, in that order they post....you don't decide who what I should see....no in right mind should support what twitter or plebbit or other social media giants are doing....
F**k every one of these piece of shits, even small forums, boards are better than these shietfest...
Because they are left liberals.
Tolerance and FoS, FoE are only chanted when the RW is dominant, when the Libers are dominant then they progressively go full Stalin, Mao and Kim Jong.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
@shade Indeed

@FalconZero The truth is the rich elite are selling their own country. And they are using the media, social channels and other what not methods to force their likes over the common mass. The amount of sh*t flying in every medium frankly speaking I highly doubt that common people are only involved. Remember chinki paid trollers of PLA, I believe they are involved too including porki bots. Because every now and then you will see this message "Biden won get over it" or something similar or such sort or plain & simple calling out names to Trump such as 'trumptard', 'fascist' etc.

I see many Indians too who are celebrating. Because of the promise of h1b visa. And also many are celebrating blindly because Kamala has an Indian connection. I am sadly smiling by seeing them. :dude:

They couldn't be more wrong. This administration will neither help India or do something in India's interest. In Indian newspapers you will see every now & then after the election something like this 'Indian born in the white house' or 'Indians in the Biden team' or something like this. I mean so what they have a Indian link??? Huh?? We should lick their as*. Enough with this Gora superior or Gora mai baap mentality!!!!:rage:
Is nobody concerned about India's good interests? Again, I am smiling sadly.:dude:

garg_bharat

Country flag
There are millions of illegal votes polled in the 2020 presidential election. The number of votes is far beyond registered voters in many States which points to only one possibility - fraud.

However, the US electoral system has been susceptible to fraud before and both Democrats and Republicans have taken advantage of the system.

In the current case, it is clear that Trump has been short-changed by the Republican party itself as the rules which caused the fraud should have been fought before the election. In that sense, Trump has already lost the battle.

It is clear that Trump's legal approach is lacking. However unexpected events could still occur (like civil disturbances) that may throw election results in disarray.

Indrajit

Country flag
Biden Chooses Antony Blinken, Defender of Global Alliances, as Secretary of State
The president-elect is also expected to name Jake Sullivan, another close aide of his, as national security adviser, and Linda Thomas-Greenfield, a 35-year Foreign Service veteran, as his ambassador to the U.N.

Among the best choices from India’s point of view . Both he and Jake Sullivan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Climate change Incharge is part of U.S National security council.
Does this make sense to anyone here?
Does it mean U.S is officially weaponising climate change activism, which has been sort of their unofficial weapon so far?
=======
John Kerry to be US President elect Joe Biden’s Climate Envoy.

N4tsula67

Country flag
Climate change Incharge is part of U.S National security council.
Does this make sense to anyone here?
Does it mean U.S is officially weaponising climate change activism, which has been sort of their unofficial weapon so far?
=======
John Kerry to be US President elect Joe Biden’s Climate Envoy.
Basically they are going to now officially use this climate change issue as weapon against Developing countries like India to stop their progress. They already do that but now they are going to do that more openly. Bad time for us.

Cheran

Country flag
Basically they are going to now officially use this climate change issue as weapon against Developing countries like India to stop their progress. They already do that but now they are going to do that more openly. Bad time for us.
Greta, Licypriya will be salivating at this moment

1606154488915.png

Imagine the renewed reenergized howling from all the millenniala/wokes/instagramers

SavageKing456

Country flag
View attachment 67366

There is a weird conspiracy theory that he is a reptilian😂

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
People who are going to party as soon as the get the news...

1606154870541.png

1606154900491.png

and a few more activists i am not able to find pics..

and also a thing to keep an watch out for, Aditya Thackrey would be further groomed by this cabal now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles