2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKC

Country flag
Now there are organic Trump parades/rallies without even him being there. His rallies are more lacked than 2016. In early voting Republicans are outperforming expectations. Even in terms of voter registration, they have done extremely well.

This feels like a hawa or wave election in favour of Trump like 2019 was for Modi.

Only a woke Netflix Chuttad or Katua will want Trump to not come back.
So far i have seen large crowd in Trumps rallies this year. Also, their govt tracked and blocked huge no of fake votes posted via mail. in some cities as high as ~60K fake votes were caught and rejected.

captscooby81

Country flag
One thing is republican voter registration has gone up and they are all turning up to vote in large numbers but sadly US has more blue states than Red states last time trump pulled it because of few swing states going red this time it looks tough .

Tupac slayer

Country flag
One thing is republican voter registration has gone up and they are all turning up to vote in large numbers but sadly US has more blue states than Red states last time trump pulled it because of few swing states going red this time it looks tough .
I think Its due to changing demographics of the state, In the future there will be only Blue States because of rise in Hispanic Population.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Trump did not go to any new war in the middle east or Africa, Trump withdrawal from Afghanistan and Syria is best examples, Withdrawal from Afghanistan had full support of US military, Although military did not support total withdrawal from Syria. My personal opinion, US soldier is better to be trained in a conventional war rather than defending some remote outpost in Afghanistan.

FalconZero

Country flag
> GOP backed Amy Coney Barrett has been selected as the Supreme court judge giving republicans majority, by even more margin, this can have serious consequences on cases related to abortion or health care system.
> American leftist are seething hard and trash-talking that they will expand the court if elected which they don't realise is like giving an excuse for trump if he wins again, so there's that.
> I still don't understand why abortion is such of a big issue in USA, like abortion should be only allowed in extreme cases like rape or danger to the life of the mother,etc. I don't like the idea of aborting any baby since it's just cruel and the middle ground should be giving exception in severe cases that's it.
> Health care, Americans are naive, real issue with their system seems to be the monopoly by those pharma companies plus monopoly, i watched LWT by john oliver tho he is a grade A shill but his video showed that issue is with the companies that zero regulations and overcharging common populace, until they focus on this issue they will suffer.
> In the other news, dumps about Hunter Biden keep coming, latest pics are highly nsfw from getting foot-job to having threesome with his dead brother's daughter, to lots of nsfw pics were dumped recently. It's been cross-checked and confirmed but media blackout over news related to him remains....
> Selection of ACB is definitely a morale booster for Republicans, btw early votes have been increased by more than 231% with around 50 to 60million early votes already carried out, to put it into a perspective around 130million people voted last time and around 60million voted for Trump. So this is some interesting pattern.
> This is going to be interesting.

Brood Father

Country flag
Looks like Biden is winning. Some people who had predicted rightly in 2016 are saying Trump is losing this one.
Yep ..the question is not whether Biden will win it is by how much margin he will win it
But here is my thought ..I think this laptop shit is done by Kamla harris....once Biden in power he can be easily manipulated by her and he will probably abdicate presidency in favor of Kamla ..
Smart women ..

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

Sehwag213

Country flag
Yep ..the question is not whether Biden will win it is by how much margin he will win it
But here is my thought ..I think this laptop shit is done by Kamla harris....once Biden in power he can be easily manipulated by her and he will probably abdicate presidency in favor of Kamla ..
Smart women ..
If he wins it will be miracle.
90% of media, Tech industry, Hollywood is against him.
Even Modi doesn't face such criticism in India.

shade

Country flag

Gun control debate in US settled decisively I guess.
Whiteys just hoard and hoard guns but never use them.
Perhaps in the end Tyrone, Pablo and Abdul will make good use of these weapons after getting rid of this pale skinned, lard-assed race.

captscooby81

Country flag
less than 35 hours to ago for the polls to open . Looks like sleepy chinese agent is ahead of doland drump and this doesn't look like ending without some shit street show between Leftshit terrorist and conservative home owners

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
less than 35 hours to ago for the polls to open . Looks like sleepy chinese agent is ahead of doland drump and this doesn't look like ending without some shit street show between Leftshit terrorist and conservative home owners
Prophit forbid if Senile Biden and Jihadi Harris win, they will have loads of problems.
The left loonies are no longer in control & will devour the Dems.

I have my popcorn ready for which ever way the election tilts...

captscooby81

Country flag
Gun's are flying off the rack because sleepy chinese agent has promised to fiddle with 2nd amendment and also ban AR . He has now put it as his poll promise along with ending US shale oil productions . Still dumb voke muricans will vote this persion

USA is slowly heading into the direction of next south africa

Whiteys just hoard and hoard guns but never use them.
Perhaps in the end Tyrone, Pablo and Abdul will make good use of these weapons after getting rid of this pale skinned, lard-assed race.

Willy3

Country flag
Trump would win ballot vote on 4th, but the Biden wins it all with mail-in votes, as counting them will take time.

Trump will go to court...and then....uhhh...

Hopefully they aren't going for a unprecedented civil unrest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles