2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhay Rajput 02

Apparently Harris will take over soon after a Biden victory, I wonder what she would be like, I have a feeling she would be favourable towards Islam due to her Brahmin liberal background (although she pretends to be black, she was most definitely raised Hindu from what I have read)
Not really her mother converted to christianity for marriage. And she was raised as a Christian. She is also member of some church group.

Indrajit

Country flag
The point is kamla harris is no hindu at all. Her mother converted to christianity to marry . She was raised as christian. And she is also a member of church. Also her daughters having some indian names is nothing but to make people fool. Thats it. Just like in india christian too have hindu names why to get reservations. Kamla harris do that to get votes. Diversity , blah , blah and blah.
He mother never converted and never went to church. She was raising 2 black children, who let’s be fair...if they weren’t famous, most Indians wouldn’t want anything to do with them. Her mother did send them to black churches with a neighbour but also took them to Hindu temples herself. When she died, she was cremated as per Hindu customs.

Just setting the record straight, I don’t believe Kamala Harris will be automatically good for India, I happen to believe that she’s inclined in the opposite unless proven otherwise (On some issues) though I think practical realities will necessitate support for India. I don’t think there will be a lot of difference between any Biden and Trump administrations with respect to India though you might hear more comments about somethings but Biden will be pro India.

My point is that this over the top hostility towards Biden and especially Kamala Harris is daft. We have to deal with whoever the Americans elect and considering that Biden has made repeated outreaches to Indian Americans and that Kamala Harris has too and will need to continue if she wants future support, we must take whatever support even if you think it’s not from the heart, as acceptable. We don’t need them to like us, pretence will do nicely if it gets the job done. As long as they think Indian American support is influenced by India US relations, they have a vested interest in consolidation of the relationship . It’s all we need.

Trump doesn’t like India/Indians anymore than any other. He sees a use and if others on the opposite side see a similar use, that’s good enough for us.

Destrius

Country flag

Op-ed by Biden to Indian-Americans.

It's really long with a lot of US specific policy so I'll post the relevant sections which pertain to relations with India.

"And as we value the Indian-American diaspora, we’ll continue to value the U.S.-India relationship. For Donald Trump, it’s photo-ops. For me, it’s getting things done.

Fifteen years ago, I was leading the Senate Foreign Relations Committee with Republican Dick Lugar to approve the historic Civil Nuclear Deal between our nations and advance our technology sharing and defense cooperation. At the time, I said if the United States and India became closer friends, then the world will be a safer place.

Seven years ago, as Vice President, I told business leaders in Mumbai that the U.S.-India partnership was the defining relationship of the 21st Century.

The Obama-Biden years were some of the best we've ever had between our two countries. A Biden-Harris Administration will build on that great progress and do even more. We can and should be natural allies.

That’s why if elected President, I will continue what I have long called for: The U.S. and India will stand together against terrorism in all its forms and work together to promote a region of peace and stability where neither China nor any other country threatens its neighbors. We’ll open markets and grow the middle class in both the United States and India, and confront other international challenges together, like climate change, global health, transnational terrorism and nuclear proliferation.

We will meet every challenge together as we strengthen both democracies—fair and free elections, equality under the law, freedom of expression and religion, and the boundless strength both nations’ draw from our diversity. These core principles have endured throughout each nations’ histories and will continue to be the source of our strength in the future."

Personally, I think Trump's transactional approach will be better for India. His administration's support on Kashmir in the UN meetings, condemnation of China, cutting aid to Pak and placing Pak on the FATF blacklist, and refusing to give a pretentious lecture to India during the Delhi riots have won him a lot of respect. But even if Biden wins, hopefully the deep state realizes the China threat.

Last edited:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
I seriously think that India Usa relationship has grown above political changes in either countries. I don't think kamala Harris can't take any decisions by herself which would affect India Usa stategic relationship. There are so many stakeholders including Us navy, who would have a serious say on any major policy shift with respect to India. It will not be as easy as earlier to make any kind of paradigm shift.

Destrius

Country flag
I seriously think that India Usa relationship has grown above political changes in either countries. I don't think kamala Harris can't take any decisions by herself which would affect India Usa stategic relationship. There are so many stakeholders including Us navy, who would have a serious say on any major policy shift with respect to India. It will not be as easy as earlier to make any kind of paradigm shift.
It's not just the US-India relationship. You also have to take into account the US-China relationship. The whole reason for a US-India partnership is to counter China. It doesn't matter if Biden loves India or not if he's not willing to confront China. Democrat voters are eurocentric and view China as a partner. Kamala Harris even criticized Trump's tariffs as increasing the trade deficit. US Pacific allies are worried about a Biden presidency. We don't know how tough on China Biden will be but Trump is a known quantity and his China policy is as good as it gets.

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
It's not just the US-India relationship. You also have to take into account the US-China relationship. The whole reason for a US-India partnership is to counter China. It doesn't matter if Biden loves India or not if he's not willing to confront China. Democrat voters are eurocentric and view China as a partner. Kamala Harris even criticized Trump's tariffs as increasing the trade deficit. US Pacific allies are worried about a Biden presidency. We don't know how tough on China Biden will be but Trump is a known quantity and his China policy is as good as it gets.
The Globalist scheme is to keep propping up and appeasing Chyna till they become the other Superpower,, concurrently with this will be US sanctioning Russia and making Russians feel as threatened and isolated as possible, driving them into China's arms as a consequence .
Once China has become a "superpower" it will do something to show the world that "China has come to", like conquer Taiwan, and/or utterly destroy India in a war.
Then the Globalists will switch to full Cold War 2.0 mode, with China as the new USSR level existential threat.
Eventually unlike the peacefool collapse of the USSR we will see a very destructive WW3 with very limited nuclear exchange, of the tactical variety, not ICBM, all the major powers will be spent and exhausted in every way imaginable, and then the Globalists will offer an offer of a "world government" to these now weak countries in exchange for some loans.
WW2 ushered in the age of the American superpower and export of capitalist liberalism and irreligion world over, the WW3 will usher in the age of Global governments, and the end of the conventional Nation-State.

Abhay Rajput 02

He mother never converted and never went to church. She was raising 2 black children, who let’s be fair...if they weren’t famous, most Indians wouldn’t want anything to do with them. Her mother did send them to black churches with a neighbour but also took them to Hindu temples herself. When she died, she was cremated as per Hindu customs.

Just setting the record straight, I don’t believe Kamala Harris will be automatically good for India, I happen to believe that she’s inclined in the opposite unless proven otherwise (On some issues) though I think practical realities will necessitate support for India. I don’t think there will be a lot of difference between any Biden and Trump administrations with respect to India though you might hear more comments about somethings but Biden will be pro India.

My point is that this over the top hostility towards Biden and especially Kamala Harris is daft. We have to deal with whoever the Americans elect and considering that Biden has made repeated outreaches to Indian Americans and that Kamala Harris has too and will need to continue if she wants future support, we must take whatever support even if you think it’s not from the heart, as acceptable. We don’t need them to like us, pretence will do nicely if it gets the job done. As long as they think Indian American support is influenced by India US relations, they have a vested interest in consolidation of the relationship . It’s all we need.

Trump doesn’t like India/Indians anymore than any other. He sees a use and if others on the opposite side see a similar use, that’s good enough for us.
You are right about that we have to deal with whoever comes to office. But Democrats are generally more pro pakistan and pro china. Democrats view china as economic partner due to there big market . Biden will not be pro india at best he will be neutral. But trump has supported us in kashmir , and trump is quite pissed off at china.
Else for her mother cremation , buddy you just have to realised that her daughters follow christianity. So its doesn't matter whether they had any hindu festival or not. They will always be black and christian. Its as simple as that. I have personally seen many examples . Remember that when two different religions person marry , there childern will always follow abrahamic faith , whether its christianity or islam. Thats tells how much secularism is there. I have witnessed many such cases in bangalore and usa. Even if mother is christian , and father is hindu, there childerns will always follow christianity. Ofcourse exception are there but they are only exceptions. Many indians in usa have christian names and they will do anything to marry a white lady .

shade

Country flag
You are right about that we have to deal with whoever comes to office. But Democrats are generally more pro pakistan and pro china. Democrats view china as economic partner due to there big market . Biden will not be pro india at best he will be neutral. But trump has supported us in kashmir , and trump is quite pissed off at china.
Else for her mother cremation , buddy you just have to realised that her daughters follow christianity. So its doesn't matter whether they had any hindu festival or not. They will always be black and christian. Its as simple as that. I have personally seen many examples . Remember that when two different religions person marry , there childern will always follow abrahamic faith , whether its christianity or islam. Thats tells how much secularism is there. I have witnessed many such cases in bangalore and usa. Even if mother is christian , and father is hindu, there childerns will always follow christianity. Ofcourse exception are there but they are only exceptions. Many indians in usa have christian names and they will do anything to marry a white lady .
Contrary to what you sanghvadis think the "religion" of a liberal politician is mostly a ruse to get the majority of plebean voters to vote for them in reality they do not believe in any religion.

Coomala is only "Christian" and "black" because it gets her votes, being hindu and desi would get her nothing.
In this country.
Maa-Beta both visit temples during election time, the Maa is supposedly "Catholic" according to you people but she bows before the Shivling in one photo i've seen, the beta is a beautifully mixed mongrel yet he claims to be a janeudhari Hindu and also a ShivBhakt, when Modi went to Ayodhya to do whatever poojas of the MANDIR WAHI BANEGA land, the Beti of this Maa was also suddenly a Ram-bhakt on Twitter.
I have seen a photo of pappoo also visiting a masjid with the topi and all.
Again Jagan Reddy of Andhra claims to be Christian but can be seen visiting and praying at the famous Tirupati-Tirumala shrine.
For votes, they can be part of any religion, follow any god, they are not humans but chameleons.

Tomorrow Muslims overthrow the Republic of India most of the congressi and secular policitians here will become Muslim

Abhay Rajput 02

Contrary to what you sanghvadis think the "religion" of a liberal politician is mostly a ruse to get the majority of plebean voters to vote for them in reality they do not believe in any religion.

Coomala is only "Christian" and "black" because it gets her votes, being hindu and desi would get her nothing.
In this country.
Maa-Beta both visit temples during election time, the Maa is supposedly "Catholic" according to you people but she bows before the Shivling in one photo i've seen, the beta is a beautifully mixed mongrel yet he claims to be a janeudhari Hindu and also a ShivBhakt, when Modi went to Ayodhya to do whatever poojas of the MANDIR WAHI BANEGA land, the Beti of this Maa was also suddenly a Ram-bhakt on Twitter.
I have seen a photo of pappoo also visiting a masjid with the topi and all.
Again Jagan Reddy of Andhra claims to be Christian but can be seen visiting and praying at the famous Tirupati-Tirumala shrine.
For votes, they can be part of any religion, follow any god, they are not humans but chameleons.

Tomorrow Muslims overthrow the Republic of India most of the congressi and secular policitians here will become Muslim
I am not sanghvadi. I just understand what people are. You are also right in your own way. But they are doing that for votes only. However its doesn't change the fact that both sonia gandhi and rahul gandhi do that for votes. Just like modi do that for muslim votes. But the truth remains at there heart. Sonia will always be Christian in her heart, just like jagan will always be Christian in his heart. And overthrowing india is far fetched

Raj Malhotra

Country flag
Anyone Check new Scoops & allegations on Hunter Biden. His niece & loans from China?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

That’s not how democrats roll, they are a “sum of parts” party, these days they are an amalgamation of climate change activists + far leftists + ethnic group politics + race + colour politics + Wall Street + globalist representation.

They pander to their local constituency by delaying things in foreign policy, in the mean time they send attack dogs like Jayapal & that Somali woman. we get upset with what they say, and give bambu to our govt, overall everyone gets upset and relationship will take a backseat.they used to insult India using NYt & Wapo & Huffpost, we used to think it was US govt intending to insult us, but now we know it was constituencies of democrat party that were targeting us, not US govt.

If you remember during Obama UPA period, more editorials were written about fault finding & problems than about benefits of the relationship. you can take Barkha Dutt debates on US India relationship from that time, you will see what I mean. Heck, they even managed to spoil the relationship even for a industry segment like pharma, after modi came we don’t even hear pharma being mentioned even once as a problem between India & US.

Last edited:

N4tsula67

Country flag
I am not sanghvadi. I just understand what people are. You are also right in your own way. But they are doing that for votes only. However its doesn't change the fact that both sonia gandhi and rahul gandhi do that for votes. Just like modi do that for muslim votes. But the truth remains at there heart. Sonia will always be Christian in her heart, just like jagan will always be Christian in his heart. And overthrowing india is far fetched
Even modi do that if some people say because he wore skul cap in some event he became Maulana modi and became a Muslim and make some memes on Maulana modi he doesn't become a real one lol. In reality modi is a hindutvabadi and he will always remain one. Similarly Sonia is an Evangelical agent and she will always remain one.

captscooby81

Country flag
Trump was in Delhi when fooking presstitute asked him about riots going on he simply ignored and moved on . but what did that Jihadi Omar and Pig Pramila do in senate committee simply abused India with support of amnesty and democrats on CAA and also on Art370. who the fuck are they even to talk about our Citizenship act .

Can we ask american to treat blacks and hispanic better , Did we passed any comment on USA illegal migrants detention centers ? or about Visa ban for 7 countries ?

Pig Pramila got a hardcore Jihadi named Tony ashai relative released from lockdown in kashmir and what did the pig do throw shit on our face

I agree there is unwanted hatred towards Biden Harris that is because of the actions of their chella chamchas in Democrat group . Also hope you listened to what kameela harris say about kashmir and art370 .

They simply can't wash their dirt away saying oh we were not fully aware of the situation or the story .

We also saw how fucking Gubama administration used to give us moral lectures

Last edited:

shade

Country flag
Trump was in Delhi when fooking presstitute asked him about riots going on he simply ignored and moved on . but what did that Jihadi Omar and Pig Pramila do in senate committee simply abused India with support of democrats on CAA and also on Art370

Pig Pramila got a hardcore Jihadi named Tony ashai relative released from lockdown in kashmir and what did the pig do throw shit on our face

I agree there is unwanted hatred towards Biden Harris that is because of the actions of their chella chamchas in Democrat group . Also hope you listened to what kameela harris say about kashmir and art370 .

They simply can't wash their dirt away saying oh we were not fully aware of the situation or the story .

We also saw how fucking Gubama administration used to give us moral lectures
Only flaw of Trump is inspite of his real estate dalal background and supposedly "very cool" DEAL making skills, the man approaches trade issues with other countries, especially ours as a zero sum game, the man is extremely stubborn and is not willing to reasonably negotiate.
Like he autistically focuses on us liberalizing our Food & Dairy sector to allow mass phoren imports, and dropping duties on things like Harley Davidson.

Of course inspite of this he is still a better option compared to cumala and biden.
Cumala and Biden won't call India "filthy" but they will pressure us on all NGO ban, "religious freedom", "human rights, "diversity" yada yada issues, take China back to it's 2010 glory days, and bathe Pakistan in military aid $$$$

Indrajit

Country flag
Biden’s top advisors are all India friendly. Tony Blinken, Jake Sullivan etc. these are the men who are likely to hold top posts in any Biden administration, along with possibly another contender Susan Rice. Biden is as pro India as they come. The most anyone can say is that during the early 1990’s, he was opposed to sale of Russian cryogenic engines to India. That was done at the behest of President Bill Clinton, as a senior democratic senator, he was expected to push the President’s foreign policy line.

Any American leader now has to deal with a massive anti Chinese sentiment among the American people, their past inclinations on China are completely irrelevant. Also, contrary to the campaigning, Biden will have no interest in the crazy loony ultra leftist agenda simply because he will not have another election to win. The leftists will have not as much influence as usually feared though they will make some noise. There is no reason for us to be overly bothered about any noise they make. Pakistan won’t be getting back to favourable focus anytime soon because of their now almost complete absorption into the Chinese camp.

IMO, we worry too much. Our domestic policies have to be decided by us and defended if required. If we fear what some odd American lawmaker or some asst. Secretary level official says, we don’t deserve to be seen as a formidable power. We must stand our ground on our domestic policies, whether US is run by Republicans or Democrats. After all , Richard Nixon was Republican and he hated India the most and George Bush administration put Modi on the blacklist even if he was personally, the most Pro Indian President. We have done okay with Obama around, we will do with Biden and Kamala too. Let it not be only the Americans who do some “plain speaking”.

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
Biden’s top advisors are all India friendly. Tony Blinken, Jake Sullivan etc. these are the men who are likely to hold top posts in any Biden administration, along with possibly another contender Susan Rice. Biden is as pro India as they come. The most anyone can say is that during the early 1990’s, he was opposed to sale of Russian cryogenic engines to India. That was done at the behest of President Bill Clinton, as a senior democratic senator, he was expected to push the President’s foreign policy line.

Any American leader now has to deal with a massive anti Chinese sentiment among the American people, their past inclinations on China are completely irrelevant. Also, contrary to the campaigning, Biden will have no interest in the crazy loony ultra leftist agenda simply because he will not have another election to win. The leftists will have not as much influence as usually feared though they will make some noise. There is no reason for us to be overly bothered about any noise they make. Pakistan won’t be getting back to favourable focus anytime soon because of their now almost complete absorption into the Chinese camp.

IMO, we worry too much. Our domestic policies have to be decided by us and defended if required. If we fear what some odd American lawmaker or some asst. Secretary level official says, we don’t deserve to be seen as a formidable power. We must stand our ground on our domestic policies, whether US is run by Republicans or Democrats. After all , Richard Nixon was Republican and he hated India the most and George Bush administration put Modi on the blacklist even if he was personally, the most Pro Indian President. We have done okay with Obama around, we will do with Biden and Kamala too. Let it not be only the Americans who do some “plain speaking”.
Foreign policy will be decided by the American Deep State anyway, it's not like the candidate who wins will make much difference.

I think Biden will win this time to be honest.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Foreign policy will be decided by the American Deep State anyway, it's not like the candidate who wins will make much difference.

I think Biden will win this time to be honest.

This time Big Tech and Big Media along with China and Wall Street are using all firepower against Trump to support a horrible candidate.

However Trump has raw ground support that they don't. All the polling and suppression will only work when other side believes it.

May Mahadev protect our country and the free world from the dark hordes.

May Trump win a thumping re-election!

Sentimental Patriot

Country flag
This time Big Tech and Big Media along with China and Wall Street are using all firepower against Trump to support a horrible candidate.

However Trump has raw ground support that they don't. All the polling and suppression will only work when other side believes it.

May Mahadev protect our country and the free world from the dark hordes.

May Trump win a thumping re-election!
He won't bro, he lost the popular vote last time and only won certain states by the skin of his teeth, the demographics of those states have changed now and are more Democrat voting.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Total Calculation of who will be good for india : Trump VS Biden :

Biden :

1) Rhetoric and Outward Imagery :
Biden himself will be somewhat friendly as it is in his nature but Kamala might be tough sometimes.But this attitude will be only skin deep and for india specifically i think they will adopt a tougher stance without counting any outside influence such as various communities or the deep state.Because as democrats they seem to have identified India as nationalistic nation and they hate that.Also in the case of Kamala ,we wont be able to rely on her hindu ancestry too much as she is firmly in the woke camp and they consider hindus less the muzzies and the other usual types.She also is only using hinduism for short term election outcomes as in long term we dont have much presence there to matter to her.as for her performative acts of hindiusm they are just special cases which do not indicate faith.someone here already has told that in heart she is a liberal degenarate like the rest of the democrats or a corporate democrat who will be a liberal christian which will be bad for us .

2)Influence of Supporting Factions :
In this case the biden faction will be a massive bad case for us as their faction consists of all the usual suspects who hate indian culture,its founding religions,nationalism,etc.they have the leftist agitators,the muzzies,the hooman rights guys,the various ngos,etc.These guys and thier pet politicians can also directly poke at our way of doing things and also might place obstacles if they can as they will not be blocked by the republicans in opposition as the repubs will be too scared and will also want to be seen as with the woke except for trump who if he loses will exit politics.

3)Foreign Policy :
Biden and the democrats as a whole seem to be the conciliatory type when they encounter an enemy and they are only going to give token responses.remember it was in biden's time that china was allowed to grow.with america's will and real deployable power weakening with domestic demographic and cultural issues,biden and the democrats will be like the rahul/sonia of usa concentrating only on local culture war issues and if looking outwards it will be to make deals with china like rahul.They may also hate us for doing something to their slowly becoming favourite demographic of muzzies if we take measures in the future.this is also not taking into consideration whether that biden is compromised due to the leaks.

4) NRI - Indian population :
Most probably wont adversly affect the IT jobs and immigration but this should not be seen as much of a positive as we want our people to stay here.in domestic politics,our community will be neglected,or demonized because we are almost like white people or be used for other races causes which is not useful for us.we wont also be able to influence much as democrats will already have sizable no of other communities who are more energetic and violent who they will lend there ears to.

Trump :

1)Rhetoric :
Trump will be his usual caustic self but that is not due to any hatred as he is not capable of many sustained hatreds.Most of the time he will ignore us as we dont seem to be in his radar as a country.He might be a little friendly due to the modi factor only.Overall in this category trump like biden is very meh.

2)Influence of Supporting Factions :
In this case his faction consists of many group which are either neutral and positive towards us and only very few mostly influence less factions that are against us in any meaning full way.classical liberals will probably side with us and the nationalists will probably will target us due to trade but cant overtly hate us as the democrats will go woke and crazy.

3)Foreign Policy :
This will also be mostl positive for us as he has a sustainable hatred of china and has demonstarted that.alos as he has campaigned and put out there this hate,he will have to atleast follow through on some of it which will occupy the chinese atleast somewhat which is good for us.he will do this for pakistan too and will atleast not give them free aid.In foreign policy also he cant attack india's laws and practices as overtly as the biden side due to quad angle and also because since he is a repub,counterintitively he will be monitored more to not attack foreign nations.

4)NRI - Indian population :
Trump might go hard on H1B visas and immigration but this could be a positive and also i think we can make a deal to reverse this if it is necessary.In domestic politics,indians could face backlash due to jobs,but it can be withstood as most indians are well off over there.we could also further strengthen the anti paki coalition over there by cultivating and using our planted nris.

One thing i want you to note is that if A democrat is elected they can unload and go full auto in woke politics against us as in the totem pole they are with blacks and muzzies more than hindus and indians and since repubs are too chickens**t they will go along too scared of being called anything and the democrats wont be affected by calls of racism by repubs as who will believe them.On the other hand trumps support groups like evangelicals and nationalists can go full auto as they will be dampened by the response from the democrat side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles