2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKC

Country flag
Even IceCube is now working for Trump campaign and Democrats as expected started with their You aint black if you vote Trump jibe on him. Calling him Soldout because he is working with Republicans.
I saw many more discussion videos online of american and more and more people are not going Republican way due to unnecessary jibes of democrats and nonsensical Tax policy they are pushing forward.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
BOMBSHELL! Hunter Biden ex-business partner speaks. Tony Bobulinski says “Big Guy” Joe Biden helped solicit $millions from communist China:

“I’ve seen VP Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true”.

Twtter might take it down as before,so as a safety measure I'll add the entirety of the article in the quote below,

Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin
By Michael Goodwin
October 22, 2020 | 12:42am
biden china dealings nypost cover

Wait until Scranton hears about this.
One of Joe Biden’s ways of contrasting himself with President Trump has been to declare the election a battle of Park Avenue values vs. Scranton, Pa., values.
Now we learn that Biden has secretly been playing footsie with China.
The statement Wednesday night asserting that the former vice president was a willing and eager participant in a family scheme to make millions of dollars by partnering with a shady Chinese Communist firm is a singular event in a presidential race already overflowing with drama and intrigue.
The dynamite assertion, believable because it aligns with earlier information we know to be true, came in a statement by Tony Bobulinski, who describes himself as a former partner of Hunter Biden, Joe Biden and Joe’s brother Jim in the China scheme. Bobulinski unloads his bill of accusations in blunt but precise language and detail.

He confirms that he was one of the recipients of the May 13, 2017, email published by The Post eight days ago. That email, from another partner in the group, laid out cash and equity positions and mysteriously included a 10 percent set-aside for “the big guy.”
Sources have said the “big guy” was Joe Biden. In a matter-of-fact manner, Bobulinski states that the “email is genuine” and that the former vice president and the man leading in the 2020 race is indeed “the big guy.”
That claim alone rips out the heart of nearly everything Joe Biden has ever said about Hunter’s many businesses and Joe’s knowledge of them. His repeated insistence that the two never spoke of the son’s global sources of money didn’t pass the laugh test.

After all, they traveled together to China on Air Force Two, where Hunter landed a $1.5 billion commitment from a government-controlled Chinese bank. Then there was Hunter’s $83,000-a-month gig on the board of a Ukrainian energy company — despite his lack of experience in Ukraine or knowledge of energy.
It was no coincidence that the vice president was the Obama administration’s point man in both countries. Wherever Joe went, Hunter went along, not to do good, but to do well. Very well.
There were similarly lucrative deals in Russia, Romania and Kazakhstan — that we know of.
SEE ALSO
Hunter Biden email imageEmails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm
Now, because his role in the China deal has been credibly confirmed, it’s beyond dispute that Joe didn’t just know what was going on. At least in this case, Joe was a player and had his hand out.

To that point, in perhaps the most devastating paragraph of the 689-word statement, Bobulinski writes that Hunter Biden also referred to his father as “my chairman and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing.”
“I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business,” says Bobulinski, who was the CEO of the company being formed. “I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.”
That’s a remarkable line, one suggestive of the idea that the plan was always to sell Joe Biden’s fame and influence. In effect, Hunter, and sometimes Joe’s brother Jim, were turning the office of the vice president of the United States into a pot of gold for themselves.

What is not clear yet is whether Joe Biden had secret stakes in any of Hunter’s other deals. As for this one, while the date on the May 2017 email would be nearly four months after Biden left the White House, it’s not known when discussions among the partners and with the Chinese first began. Certainly they started before the email.
And while such deals would be legal for Joe Biden when he left government service, the facts take on extra significance during a campaign where China policy is a frequent topic — and a big dispute between Trump and Biden.
Earlier, during the Democratic primaries, Biden scoffed at the notion that the Asian power is a threat, saying, “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man.”
SEE ALSO
Time for Joe Biden to stop dodging questions on Hunter

When Trump blocked flights from China during the early days of the coronavirus outbreak, Biden accused him of “xenophobic fear-mongering” and labeled the president a “racist” for calling the disease the “Wuhan virus.”
Bobulinski, a former wrestler at Penn State University who spent four years in the Navy, insists he has voluminous evidence to back up his explosive charges, reportedly including documents, emails, messages and other proof.
Late Wednesday, he uploaded many to a file-sharing service.
He also says he turned over all his evidence Wednesday to two Senate committees that requested it.
An earlier report by one panel, the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, chaired by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), revealed things about the Biden partnership that Bobulinksi says he didn’t know.
As he puts it: “The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.”
He blasts much of the media and Big Tech for shielding Biden from questions after The Post published the China email and one on Ukraine. Both were on a laptop computer Hunter left with a Delaware repairman and never retrieved.
“I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now,” Bobulinski wrote.
While it’s far too early to say what effect the dramatic disclosures will have on the race, Trump is certain to raise them at Thursday’s debate.
Suffice it to say that Biden’s response will command America’s attention.
Full statement from Tony Bobulinski to the New York Post
My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.
This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.
I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.
Tony Bobulinski
If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.
After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.
What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.
Hunter Biden called his dad “the Big Guy” or “my Chairman,” and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.
SEE ALSO
Time for Joe Biden to stop dodging questions on Hunter

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.
The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.
I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.
I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.
God bless America.

Last edited:

Illusive

Country flag
I support Rajiv Malhotra's point on this. We don't have something called as caste. We only have varna's and jati's. We should stop using this caste shit and return that word and concept back to them.
Offtopic: Anything that divides Hindus must be abolished. Santhana dharma has always adapted with time just as Class system which is fluid(meaning a person can leave a class) got corrupted to Caste which sticks (meaning a person cannot leave a caste)

captscooby81

Country flag
I don't know but looks like Trump is facing an uphill task against Biden with one hand tied social media and mainstream media against him and struggling to send Amy barrett to SC . He will be the next Nixon a one term president .

here2where

SKC

Country flag
So what about the result of Second Debate.
Looks like there is no scope of neutral analysis online. The view are extreme.
CNN straight away showed the similar figures like first debate. 52% people saying Biden won and 39% saying Trump. This is totally unreliable figures.

Most people online talking about Trump winning the second debate again. He was much much better prepared this time and Biden was forgetting the figures again and again. Biden is even denying his own words he said during campaign now.

FalconZero

Country flag
Who won the second debate? As skc said neutral analysis is far fetched but any idea?

Longewala

Country flag
so orangie is soon to be bad orange-ade and go down the drain ....

"the captain of this doomed vessel insists that the loss of both engines is a sign of his own aeronautical genius "

Possibly.
But you have to be careful of the source.
Remember, this is the paper that epitomises trump derangement and itself has a a cosmic gap between how they regard themselves and their actual two faced, bigoted racist reality.

Narasimh

Country flag
Is the silent majority hyped too much? Most repub commentary about Trump win based on silent majority

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
gentle men, here is the best example of our lefiticle INDIAN media twisting words to its advantage.

this is what trump said,

“Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia, look at - India, it’s so filthy, the air is filthy,” the American president said, arguing his position on climate crisis. "

i m not defending trump. perhaps he should chosen alternative words. i also feel INDIAN air is filthy.

but
look at our headlines in our media: and congress twisting words

Donald Trump’s ‘filthy air’ remark result of ‘Howdy Modi’: Congress leaders
- the hindu, NDTV, hindustantimes

now wait for raul vinci to tweet something funny :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:

FalconZero

Country flag
gentle men, here is the best example of our lefiticle INDIAN media twisting words to its advantage.

this is what trump said,

“Look at China, how filthy it is. Look at Russia, look at - India, it’s so filthy, the air is filthy,” the American president said, arguing his position on climate crisis. "

i m not defending trump. perhaps he should chosen alternative words. i also feel INDIAN air is filthy.

but
look at our headlines in our media: and congress twisting words

Donald Trump’s ‘filthy air’ remark result of ‘Howdy Modi’: Congress leaders
- the hindu, NDTV, hindustantimes

now wait for raul vinci to tweet something funny :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound:
Congis have a serious case of masochism...f**king morons, these f**kers are mudslinging at the country just to get a win against Modi.

another_armchair

Country flag
Congis have a serious case of masochism...f**king morons, these f**kers are mudslinging at the country just to get a win against Modi.
Delhi air quality was abysmal in December last year.
I landed at Delhi Airport around midnight, I could literally smell ash in the air. How do Delhiites and people of surrounding areas put up with that crap?
There was ash raining from the skies. My clothes were covered with falling ash. Visibility was poor not entirely because of fog but largely due to smoke.

If I had fire years in power, I would simply issue a diktat - No MSP, no Govt. procurement if farmers burn stubble. SC can step in and force Govt's to act. This in itself will bring a big improvement in AQI. Next target should be industry. No reason why AQI cannot improve.

As for Congress, their record of putting up with filth is so illustrious, it took a "Swachh Bharat" movement by PM Modi and BJP to highlight the failures of past Governments in keeping our cities clean. We know major railway stations were large open public lavatories.

A trip to Bangalore City railway station in the mornings was enough to shake your senses as the wave of raw feces would hit you like a bolt of lightening and numb your senses.

Kumata

Country flag
Politics globally is all about ...

A ) U did this wrong
B) U too did this wrong 6 years back..

Morons dare justifying each other by calling out each others stupidity.. nobody cares for what they are there in first place...

another_armchair

Country flag
Politics globally is all about ...

A ) U did this wrong
B) U too did this wrong 6 years back..

Morons dare justifying each other by calling out each others stupidity.. nobody cares for what they are there in first place...
If they find a permanent solution to a problem, how will they make money or make it a poll issue for decades to come?

For once, we see Modi Govt. trying to find permanent solutions to problems, not band aid fixes like previous Governments. The most important and visible change has been witnessed in solving connectivity issues. Roads, transportation infrastructure and power(electricity) have undergone a sea change in just six years.

The power problem and load shedding was so acute earlier, it was almost impossible to work. SME's in Coimbatore faced between 10-16 hour power cuts during UPA-1 and UPA-2 which resulted in most factories shifting production to China. This conspiracy angle is definitely worth exploring.

shade

Country flag
If they find a permanent solution to a problem, how will they make money or make it a poll issue for decades to come?

For once, we see Modi Govt. trying to find permanent solutions to problems, not band aid fixes like previous Governments. The most important and visible change has been witnessed in solving connectivity issues. Roads, transportation infrastructure and power(electricity) have undergone a sea change in just six years.

The power problem and load shedding was so acute earlier, it was almost impossible to work. SME's in Coimbatore faced between 10-16 hour power cuts during UPA-1 and UPA-2 which resulted in most factories shifting production to China. This conspiracy angle is definitely worth exploring.
In TN i think Jayamma party spends all tax rupees on free mixer, free rice, free scooter, free laptop, free mobile gibsmedats, so no money left to subsidise power for industries.
If there was DMK meanwhile all the tax money would be siphoned into Karunanidhi clan and other friends coffers

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
In TN i think Jayamma party spends all tax rupees on free mixer, free rice, free scooter, free laptop, free mobile gibsmedats, so no money left to subsidise power for industries.
If there was DMK meanwhile all the tax money would be siphoned into Karunanidhi clan and other friends coffers
wrong, when ever jayamma is in power infrastructure improved in the state. freebies only came in the election year.

Obviously both are corrupt, but atleast jayamma was a good administrator and kept rowdy elements in check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles