2020 US election and its Impact on India Megathread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
Yes Biden will restart Porki Military aid. It was Joe biden who was concerned about OBL raid. There was a contingency plan in case of OBL raid , that Joe biden would speak to civilians and Chairman of Joint Chief of Staff Mike Mullen would speak to Pakistan Military leadership. 8 F-16 Fiasco was likely due to Joe Biden,

Kumata

Country flag
what are the chances of trump getting re-elected, is there any anti incubancy for Trump rule?
I hope trump wins....there is still 2-3 month to go. i m sure trump have still not made the last move...he will bully this joe fella into submission during live debate... moreover with incidents of looting going up, silent majority will simply side with trump... remember modi won because of this silent majority....

cereal killer

Country flag

[View attachment 56110
Even if joe biden wins trump single handedly have created enough troubles with Chinese which will make getting US-Sino relationship back on track very difficult.
And i don't think biden can bring anything at table which can push india towards isolation we have worked with obama we can work with this guy too.
But biden can also try to restart porki military aid.
Biden or no Biden US china relations will never be same. As far as Porks are concerned they are getting aid even now albeit much small. Trump has so far managed to balance both India & Pakistan well. Biden will also I guess follow the same path. Porks are always vital to US interests.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
inferiority complex do take over at such times when we see a similar or familiar sounding name...
And her mother seems to be kannadiga Brahmin, being a Brahmin puts her in negative points list as per the libtard ideology points table.

Hope NRI’s don’t get fooled by this drama.

Biden team selected her to ruin her future chances, because she took him down in the debates. win or loose, Democratic Party is eliminating a future presidential candidate for future elections.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Biden or no Biden US china relations will never be same. As far as Porks are concerned they are getting aid even now albeit much small. Trump has so far managed to balance both India & Pakistan well. Biden will also I guess follow the same path. Porks are always vital to US interests.
When it become clear that independent india will not allowed to be used as puppet state the idea of Pakistan as state was created to stop india and soviet union from dominating the entire region.
It's our vulnerability which we need to fix ourselves by changing the things on ground article 370A used to give porks a upper hand in global arena but now after 70 year's we changed that but we did that late.
I believe it's absolutely clear that western nations and USA would never allow Pakistan to go off drip and they will use Pakistan to get a better deal out of india and to hand twist india.

It's in the hand of GOI to how to counter these developments. Currently we made many people pissed of when we changed the laws in Kashmir. Personally sayin if biden gets elected it will be very interesting ride. So far india-US relationship also improved because of personal dynamics between Modi and trump.

Kumata

Country flag
And her mother seems to be kannadiga Brahmin, being a Brahmin puts her in negative points list as per the libtard ideology points table.

Hope NRI’s don’t get fooled by this drama.

Biden team selected her to ruin her future chances, because she took him down in the debates. win or loose, Democratic Party is eliminating a future presidential candidate for future elections.
To me her name sounded like she is a Muzzie .. Kamala is not a hindu name as for as i can see.. may be down south they use such names.....was her father muzzie or her husband is one... i am sure she had a muzzie connection...

anyways that gives me a good assurance.. if Joe fella was not able to handle her than trump is few levels up when it comes to bullying and taking spotlight away...he is ruthless ...

Sanglamorre

Country flag
To me her name sounded like she is a Muzzie .. Kamala is not a hindu name as for as i can see.. may be down south they use such names.....was her father muzzie or her husband is one... i am sure she had a muzzie connection...

anyways that gives me a good assurance.. if Joe fella was not able to handle her than trump is few levels up when it comes to bullying and taking spotlight away...he is ruthless ...
What are you talking about? Kamala comes from Kamal which means Lotus in Sanskrit. Kamala is a synonym from Devi Saraswati since she resides on Lotus.

It's a very common word used in Sanskrit and Sanskrit root languages. Words like Kamalakshi [Akshi (eyes) like Kamal (lotus)] use the word Kamal.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

By the way Kamala means lotus..
He he!!!
9F121BF0-7D40-4E37-8078-C71451AE3CA1.png

=======
She could not come here frequently in the last couple of years as she is a Senator. She is Indian & likes India but that doesn't mean that anything India says is right for her. She is also Jamaican, an African-American, she uses her own judgement: Maternal uncle

Kumata

Country flag
By the way Kamala means lotus..
He he!!!
View attachment 56116
=======
She could not come here frequently in the last couple of years as she is a Senator. She is Indian & likes India but that doesn't mean that anything India says is right for her. She is also Jamaican, an African-American, she uses her own judgement: Maternal uncle

The Extra A got me in i guess...

cereal killer

Country flag
When it become clear that independent india will not allowed to be used as puppet state the idea of Pakistan as state was created to stop india and soviet union from dominating the entire region.
It's our vulnerability which we need to fix ourselves by changing the things on ground article 370A used to give porks a upper hand in global arena but now after 70 year's we changed that but we did that late.
I believe it's absolutely clear that western nations and USA would never allow Pakistan to go off drip and they will use Pakistan to get a better deal out of india and to hand twist india.

It's in the hand of GOI to how to counter these developments. Currently we made many people pissed of when we changed the laws in Kashmir. Personally sayin if biden gets elected it will be very interesting ride. So far india-US relationship also improved because of personal dynamics between Modi and trump.
I think Modi also had tremendous rapport with Obama too. Congi used to take a jibe at their friendship back then. Trump has somewhat tried to force India by pressure tactics on Iran & other issues like keeping India out of Afghan deal whatever the reasons might be. I think Modi deserves a lot of credit in dealing a personality like Trump. Somehow I feel whether Trump wins or loses it won't have that much affect on India.
We more or less already know what to expect from US at Pak front.

Immanuel

Country flag
I think Modi also had tremendous rapport with Obama too. Congi used to take a jibe at their friendship back then. Trump has somewhat tried to force India by pressure tactics on Iran & other issues like keeping India out of Afghan deal whatever the reasons might be. I think Modi deserves a lot of credit in dealing a personality like Trump. Somehow I feel whether Trump wins or loses it won't have that much affect on India.
We more or less already know what to expect from US at Pak front.
Pak is not an issue, it never was, it's China that matters and Kamel-Joe are essentially Pro-Chinki candidates. Dems are always douches and detrimental to global and regional security.

Last edited:

cereal killer

Country flag
Pak is not an issue, it never was, it's China that matters and Kamel-Joe are essentially Pro-Chinki candidates. Dems are always douches and detrimental global and regional security.
Richard Nixon was a Republican when he sent his destroyers in Arabian Sea.
Historically it is a known fact that except Bush Administration Dems have been more favourable to India compared to republicans.
However when we talk about 21st Century
Bush>Obama>Trump on India.
Bush was the most Pro India president probably after JFK. Trump in his initial years was too soft on China compared to Obama. Obama also executed OSama in Pakistan that changed the dynamics of US Pak relations.
At the moment both Dems & Republicans are pissed with China & public as well. So let's see how it goes.

Waanar

Country flag
Richard Nixon was a Republican when he sent his destroyers in Arabian Sea.
Historically it is a known fact that except Bush Administration Dems have been more favourable to India compared to republicans.
However when we talk about 21st Century
Bush>Obama>Trump on India.
Bush was the most Pro India president probably after JFK. Trump in his initial years was too soft on China compared to Obama. Obama also executed OSama in Pakistan that changed the dynamics of US Pak relations.
At the moment both Dems & Republicans are pissed with China & public as well. So let's see how it goes.
TBH, US simply has to keep it's own interest in mind to not antagonize India.
While Pakistan may have been important to US and still may be, what's more important?
Preventing and maybe even furthering the collapse of a dominant China in Asia or a pet dog which can be replaced by any number of dogs?
Not to mention this pet dog also keeps biting it's owner's hand and will switch allegiance to China in a heartbeat (It's so obvious, I feel redundant for pointing it out).
China's economy will never blossom if India takes over GB and wins or even stalemates a war. It'll falter and fail.
US will finally be able to subdue it effectively and end any chance of getting replaced as the biggest economy very soon.
As for Republican favoritism, remember, democrats were pro-India when India had a so-called democratic counterpart (INC) in place. It's just ideological bias, nothing more.
I hate to sound like a snake oil salesman but if US really wants to maintain it's hegemony or even slow it's erosion, it'll have to choose India over the other 2 neighbors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles