2019.10.1-military parade celebrating PRC's 70th founding anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
There are no natural enemies to any country. Humans are not animals.
May be but at this point of time China is an enemy country to India ... Very true Humans are not animals...

There are interests and ways to fulfill those interests. China is using PoK to plug its own strategic weakness rather than to flip off India. It needs unhindered access to the middle east and europe. That's the reason it seems like a natural ally to Pakistan.
I will only look to India's national interests that is critical and infringes our sovereignty ... India comes first then China ...

Its nobody's fault but India's own that the 1962 war was lost, UNSC seat was rejected due to shortsighted thinking of leaders

Nehru to be blamed for politicization and poor buildup of the of military to fight the war.

Nehru miscalculated the back stabbing nature of China...

China and India were exploited by the same powers, got independent at the same time, and since then have had about 70 years to remake their future.
Its actually an irony how 'communist' China could embrace capitalism in 1978 way before India turned to capitalist economy in 1990.
Then it does not justifies any hostilities towards India.even after 50 years post 62..

Now it China that is exploiting the poor African countries into debt trap and grabbing their land ... Sri Lanka not so poor country is trapped by China into 99 years leasing of one its ports...

republic_roi97

Country flag
I have noting against your love for China ... please do remember the following.

1. It was China who gave the nuclear and missile technology to Pakistan clandestinely to be used against India.
2. It is China that is illegally occupying Indian territory at Ladhak.
3. It is China that is building roads across the PoK [Indian territory].
4. It is China that is making noises at UN against Indian interest in Kashmir ..
5. It is China that is opposing India in most of the international forums NSGs,UN etc
Exactly what I said in post, criticize china and the cpc its authority, but not the community. I also hate Chinese communist party down to the core, they're destroying thousands of years of work of an ancient heritage just like the liberals and muzzies in India. I dictate for an end to this semi-communist regime and joining hands to counter the threats. That's it. Till then I'll always oppose China's policies and authority.

Bhurki

I will only look to India's national interests that is critical and infringes our sovereignty ... India comes first then China ...
That requires accurate and non biased analysis of information.
If a report states a buildup near sino indian border and the assessors on Indian side underplay Chinese capability, it'll only damage Indian units.
If anything, just like in the west, Chinese war fighting capacity should be overstated so that the politicians are alarmed into the reality and modernization of forces.
It never hurts to be a bit stronger than required.
Everybody analogizing 'Made in China' with low quality/ capability is in for a rude awakening since they already set the bar so low for Chinese to cross.

bose

Country flag
Exactly what I said in post, criticize china and the cpc its authority, but not the community. I also hate Chinese communist party down to the core, they're destroying thousands of years of work of an ancient heritage just like the liberals and muzzies in India. I dictate for an end to this semi-communist regime and joining hands to counter the threats. That's it. Till then I'll always oppose China's policies and authority.
My comments are political by nature rather than directed towards common citizens ... I used to hang out with many Chinese in California when I was there in a project implementation. They are nice people ...

This Chinese showmanship or march whatever you call it has a political overtures and message that was sent out to Chinese opponents or adversaries that you can not deny ...

Last edited:

bose

Country flag
That requires accurate and non biased analysis of information.
If a report states a buildup near sino indian border and the assessors on Indian side underplay Chinese capability, it'll only damage Indian units.
If anything, just like in the west, Chinese war fighting capacity should be overstated so that the politicians are alarmed into the reality and modernization of forces.
It never hurts to be a bit stronger than required.
Everybody analogizing 'Made in China' with low quality/ capability is in for a rude awakening since they already set the bar so low for Chinese to cross.
Never underestimate your enemy ...

Let Chinese make or break their own standards ...

shiphone

Country flag
so called '40% of the equipments are first ever revealed.'...let's have a look...lol

--------------
Type 15/ZTZ-15? light tank...33-35 tons ,105mm gun

-----------
the new type ' interchangeable pod reloading' PHL-XXX 370mm Multiple Launch Rocket System...300km range

some similar Export Project: AR-3 MRLS , a old-face on Airshow China

the predecessor...300mm PHL-03 revealed ten years ago

shiphone

Country flag
PLC-181 155mm wheeled self-propelled howitzers...

Pakistan Army has some taste, they were refusing the low-end Export SPH project: SH-1 and the modified SH-1A

but Chasing this gun's export varient SH-15

shiphone

Country flag
Navy's YJ-12B shore-to-ship missile system. ...supersonic and HUGE.

the missile mock-up was displayed in 2015, V-day parade

replacing the sub-sonic YJ-62 system (displayed 10 years ago)

------------------------
YJ-18/18A AshM.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles