2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi's policy has completely failed in Kashmir. BJP-PDP alliance has brought Kashmir 40 years back to the age of hostility. Remember all this "aazadi" movement started after PDP started releasing separatists from jail. Same separatists that "desh drohi" Congress put in jail to begin with. Couldn't "desh bhakt" modi stood up against PDP? Of course he could but he didn't because of precious political alliance with PDP. Now we are left with a hostile Kashmir and Pakistan is taking full advantage of this situation.
Use terror for terror and eliminate them on the name of terrorism.

reddevil9

शत्रुजीत
How can any PM be cut and thrown to dog? Even if it does, what is the guarantee that his follower will be better than him. I say that there is no better PM of pakistan than Nawaz for india. What Modi has done to pakistan, if you want to see, listen to Pakistani discussion. They are literally crying. Their FDI has fallen down 40%. CPEC is not progressing. I heard a discussion in Paki media that India is building a big reservoir to divert water from sindhu. Border infrastructure is being build at much more faster pace. Modi is not an idiot who will give reaction to all small events. He always work with a great plan in mind. Look at how Baluchistan and POK is unsettled now. Modi may do mistakes but he take decisions. He does not afraid of china like MM used afraid. Here, everybody else afraid of him.
Saaahbji! don't keep you hopes too high, Mooodi is a politician and for him like all other filthy Sasquatches, interests of his fuckin party comes first. he won't do anything audacious enough, if his popularity or so called his international image gets tarnished. some of his decisions are still appreciable but his pakistan policy seems to have either reached an impasse or has drained in gutter as no progress and no heavy infliction on pakistanis can be seen. but still, i hope he fucks the shit outta'em.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sir ji we do not have proxies in pakistan. Stupid Gujral had shut down all the RAW assets in Pakistan.

Parrikars statement in 2015, "After all, you have to build deep assets. Deep assets are created over 20-30 years. Sadly, there were some prime ministers who compromised deep assets...I am not going to disclose names. Many people"

We are in a bad shape.
Initially Raw's operation were confined to ideological subversion and propaganda. Raw did not have the capability of creating unrest and doing blast etc. That capability started building in the time of Raw chief VERMA and over 40k people died in Pakistan. It is sad that this sort of attacks has reduced in pakistan though some isolated big attacks take place. There is an urgent need to train baluch terrorist and TTP guys and equip them with Russian made RPG and shoulder fired missiles.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Do not expect Indian prime minister to act like a PM of a rogue nation. Statesman does not do that. Yes he is a gujarati bania and let him be a gujarati bania and do not expect him to a brave shikh like great man mohan.
(Pardon me for off topic post)
Gujarati baniya ?!!
Seriously ?
Saalo tum logo ke liye saare Gujarati Baniye hi hain ?! :frusty:
He belongs to GHANCHI caste,which comes under OBC.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Saaahbji! don't keep you hopes too high, Mooodi is a politician and for him like all other filthy Sasquatches, interests of his fuckin party comes first. he won't do anything audacious enough, if his popularity or so called his international image gets tarnished. some of his decisions are still appreciable but his pakistan policy seems to have either reached an impasse or has drained in gutter as no progress and no heavy infliction on pakistanis can be seen. but still, i hope he fucks the shit outta'em.
See we are a democracy and he has to be reelected. It is we ch**ya hindus who can not unite. If we unite, even congress and mamta and mulayan will take hard line for us. We never made our effort to unite as hinus and build a strong vote bank so how can we blame a politician. We must tell all political parties to get out if they do not support BJP. If he aggressive stand than our people them self will not for him and it will be UPA, Mulatyan, Maya and manta once again. What we have to think is who is best from available and show me any one example who is better than Modi. Make a big hindu union and declare that anybody who do not do ram mandir and remove article 370 shall be defeated and see the difference. If are not united , it is our fault.

Look how Iftar party died at its own death. There is no political support. Media cried a lot but modi neither organized Iftar party or accepted the president's invitation to go into it. That scarred Sonia also. Sonia feared loosing votes if she goes to Iftar party. Modi denied skull cap also. He is trying to kill appeasement politics . Even no other politician has guts to do that.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Gujarati baniya ?!!
Seriously ?
Here bania is not a cast but a typical mind set who does everything very calculated. Yes, he is not a bania. I did not say him baniya. I responded to a post saying him baniya. I said this bania is still better than mard shik MM.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The problem with we hyper nationalist guys is that we want every problem to be fixed overnight in a manner we like. Modi has got his own priority and diplomacy and act east policy is on top. Economic revival is second and then rest of things will follow. There was a mess everywhere. In defense, In economy in foreign policy front etc. He works 16 to 18 hours a day to put the things in order. MM was not doing anything to eliminate corruption. Infact, he supported it. Modi did demonetization and now people question its success. They were ok with MM supporting corruption but but questions demonetization. What if it it did not get result as expected? Should one stop doing work because of failure of anything? The good thing about modi is that he does whatever he think is good in the interest of nation. Why people are unable to appreciate series of excellent measures taken by him to boost rural economy? Modi can success or fail but he works. His intentions are good. Most important of all is that we do not have a better option. Infact, it is a big plus of Modi that in a pseudo secularism and cast based politics, he bought the politics of development and sab ka saath and sab ka vikas. Look at uttarakhand congress government. It has allocated crores of rupees for for Kabarastan and muslim students are given hefty scholarship and not hindu boys. This was the Political scene of India. Modi has changed that a lot. Modi deserves a credit for that.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Gujarati baniya ?!!
Seriously ?

Easy friend, I called Sharif a bania as well. He is a Punjabi Arrain. Bania matlab hisabi businessman type. No offense intended.

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
Easy friend, I called Sharif a bania as well. He is a Punjabi Arrain. Bania matlab hisabi businessman type. No offense intended.
Ok i am cool now and i got the context but again,
This stereyotyping of Gujaratis offend some of us.We're cool enough to laugh on ourselves but not always.:)

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Time to end this thread and open new thread
2017 India-pakistan confrontation

India22

Who cares about who is in Pakistan. Pakistani moderates have no power and they are anti-India. Under Sharif terrorism did not decline in Kashmir, massive border confrontation occurred. If someone thinks that by wishing a Happy Birthday to a Pakistani moderate will keep Pakistani moderates powerful then they are wrong. India need to see things clearly. Whoever is in power, this type nonsense cant be accepted.

mayfair

Who cares about who is in Pakistan. Pakistani moderates have no power and they are anti-India. Under Sharif terrorism did not decline in Kashmir, massive border confrontation occurred. If someone thinks that by wishing a Happy Birthday to a Pakistani moderate will keep Pakistani moderates powerful then they are wrong. India need to see things clearly. Whoever is in power, this type nonsense cant be accepted.
Turkey shot down a Russian plane, bombed Russian medics and failed to prevent the assassination of the Russian ambassador. Putin responded by inviting Turdogan to Moscow, while calmly and cheerfully proceeding to twist the knife on Turkish interests in Aleppo and elsewhere- a work much in progress.

The art of warfare is far far more complex. Ganja is not getting an inch from India, his army has been bitch-slapped on the border, his senile advisor was chaddi utaaroed in Amritsar, his whining around the world has been met with nought more than head patting. And then he turns around and all he gets is a Happy Birthday from across the border, praying for his "long life". Ganja must be biting his nails wondering if the pigeon knows something.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Ok i am cool now and i got the context but again,
This stereyotyping of Gujaratis offend some of us.We're cool enough to laugh on ourselves but not always.:)
I understand why you were offended, I didn't realize it was a stereotype for Gujratis, apologies for that. I'm offended by the balle balle Daler Mehandi bhapa Sikh stereotype for all Sikhs as a Jatt as well :laugh:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We Gujaratis generally do not get offense. See lalu told amit shah a narbhakshi. He told modi a Brahm pishach. Manishankar told modi lahupurush. Sonia told him maut ka sodagar but we never made it Gujarati vs others.

AnantS

Country flag
I understand why you were offended, I didn't realize it was a stereotype for Gujratis, apologies for that. I'm offended by the balle balle Daler Mehandi bhapa Sikh stereotype for all Sikhs as a Jatt as well :laugh:
Lol once \known Kannadiga friend innocently requested her that she really wants to come to Punjab in summer to see sarson ka khet and Sikhs doing Bhangra among them :D

airtel

Country flag
The India - Pakistan cyber war intensifies as retaliatory ransomware attack cripples websites of Islamabad, Multan and Karachi airports
  • Indian hackers claimed to have hacked Islamabad, Peshawar, Multan International and Karachi airport
  • The hack comes just days after Pakistani hackers, identifying themselves as 'Alone Injector', posted offensive content on NSG's official homepage
  • See more news from India at www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome
By Shashank Shekhar

Published: 23:52 GMT, 2 January 2017 | Updated: 23:55 GMT, 2 January 2017

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-4082644/The-India-Pakistan-cyber-war-intensifies-retaliatory-ransomware-attack-cripples-websites-Islamabad-Multan-Karachi-airports.html#comments
    Pakistani hackers, identifying themselves as 'Alone Injector', posted offensive content on NSG's official homepage

As most were preparing to celebrate New Year, hackers from India and Pakistan were busy firing shots across the online border in the ongoing cyber war between the two countries.

Indian hackers allegedly infected three Pakistan airport websites with ransomware claiming that this was to avenge hacking of the official website of the elite National Security Guard (NSG) by their counterpart in Pakistan.

Indian hackers on Monday night claimed to have hacked Islamabad, Peshawar, Multan International and Karachi airport website.

Not only they have hacked and brought the website down, but have also injected it with ransomware malware which restricts the owners use of their website.

Indian hackers locked the access to the websites and are demanding bitcoins (virtual money) in exchange for unlocking it.

However, an Indian hacker told Mail Today that last time the money they got from Pakistan to unlock their computer was donated to needy kids but this time, they will not share the key to unlock the sites.

The move came just a day after Pakistani hackers, identifying themselves as 'Alone Injector', posted the offensive content on NSG's official homepage.

The website belonging to the 'black cat' commandos is maintained from the NSG headquarters and gives out basic information about the force, its origin and operations.

The matter has been brought to the notice of the National Informatics Centre, and remedial action is in process.

As most were preparing to celebrate New Year, hackers from India and Pakistan were busy firing shots in the ongoing cyber war between the two countries

Retaliating immediately, Indian hackers have launched a massive attack on crucial Pakistan establishment and warned both Pakistan hackers and the government against attacking India further.

One of the Indian hackers involved in the 'counter-strike' told Mail Today that they have many other important Pakistan websites under their control, but they will be compromised only if Pakistan tries to open an attack against India.

'We have been closely monitoring attacks coming from Pakistan. They have been engulfed in spreading hatred and abusing India and government.

'We have control of many Pakistani websites and each attack will get a stricter reply from our side,' said the hacker.

This hacking group in past had infected the Pakistan government systems, taken control over hundreds of computers and locked its complete data, making it inaccessible - using a malicious programme.

The hacking group also leaked details of Pakistan army officers and banking details.

However, there was no confirmation by any security agency about it as the hackers from both the countries are not officially

This fighting started last week after Pakistan cyber attackers hacked Thiruvananthapuram airport's website, a group of cyber experts from Kerala - the 'Mallu Cyber Soldiers' - decided to respond in kind: by hacking the website of a Pakistani airport.

The hacker obtained the login information for the website of the Sialkot International Airport in Pakistan's Punjab province.

They changed the password and shared the new login details with the public.

Experts believe the hacking of airport websites can be used to get out crucial information about flights, which can have serious consequences.

Moreover, leaking of details about the individual airports - from logistics to facilities - is also dangerous.

Experts believe that intelligence-gathering process has increased as hackers are not only defacing the sites but are silently spying on critical networks.

'Indian hackers have only replied after observing malicious intention of Pakistani hackers.

'Techies across the border targeted Indian sites result of which NSG's website was hacked.

Such fights are common but now the intensity of attacks have increased many fold as hackers from both the countries are targeting crucial websites,' said Kislay Choudhary, a cyber crime expert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...bsites-Islamabad-Multan-Karachi-airports.html

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles